SPAM random annoying things

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
They could have some decency and self-respect, but that’s a far cry for some.
I suspect that at a bleary eyed 8am it can't cross their mind. But that doesn't excuse the rest of the day...

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Irish Travellers. Mob of them on my flight to Manchester this morning behaving exactly like the shower of cunts they're constantly claiming is not what they're like. Screaming and shouting across the plane (at 6 30 in the morning), sitting down in random seats and refusing to move, even walking through the terminal when we landed just being thick and gittish. Thank God it's only a short flight.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
I'm waiting for Trump to call the shooters liberals trying to get the 2nd amendment scrapped.

I've already seen comments that these attacks are staged by deep state to generate tougher gun laws

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
It's insane that in some states you're allowed to carry around a assault rifle and the Police can't do anything until they've started shooting people.

There's videos of people baiting the police out by carrying assault rifles around the streets then getting pissy when the Police ask them what they're doing.

Also, how many shootings by bad guys with guns have been stopped by good guys (public) with guns?

lol.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
It's insane that in some states you're allowed to carry around a assault rifle and the Police can't do anything until they've started shooting people.

There's videos of people baiting the police out by carrying assault rifles around the streets then getting pissy when the Police ask them what they're doing.

Also, how many shootings by bad guys with guns have been stopped by good guys (public) with guns?

lol.
You would have thought if anywhere it would have been texas where someone shot the bad guy quick cause they are all about the guns there. But nope.

Gwadien

Why is it random annoying? Because that was your 14th attempt? :D

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
The Internet / Conflicting Advice

How to remove a curry stain from a shirt. A simple question.

Google: 767 different and completely conflicting opinions ranging from soaking it for 12 hours, dabbing at it with a damp paper towel, or mixing a paste of 12 common household cleaning products including chlorine trifluoride (some caution recommended handling this substance - thanks) , and borax (ideally from the 1950s). All found under every kitchen sink cupboard.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
How on earth did bbq'ing cook meat like that?

That's 3 Michelin star steak.

/drooling

I would eat that wooden resting board too.

OMG

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Fucking British weather.

It's fucking summertime for fucks sake. And all it bloody does is rain.

I absolutely wouldn't be here if it wasn't for the o/h :(

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
After a week in Mallorca at 32 degrees and Im lovin the weather...nice ride on the dunes dodging the showers.
I hate the heat.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Don't mind the temperature. It's the constant fucking rain and cloud.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
It's a compromise. If it's going to shit it down all the time I may as well be somewhere beautiful and uplifting as opposed to a dull dreary city.

And frankly - the difference in rain and cloud in Wales is negligable. It's the british climate as a whole that's a piece of shit.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
The Internet / Conflicting Advice

How to remove a curry stain from a shirt. A simple question.

Google: 767 different and completely conflicting opinions ranging from soaking it for 12 hours, dabbing at it with a damp paper towel, or mixing a paste of 12 common household cleaning products including chlorine trifluoride (some caution recommended handling this substance - thanks) , and borax (ideally from the 1950s). All found under every kitchen sink cupboard.
Take it to a dry cleaners...

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
How on earth did bbq'ing cook meat like that?

That's 3 Michelin star steak.

/drooling

I would eat that wooden resting board too.

OMG
Thank you .....:) It was super yummy (the steak not the board obv)

Job

Oh fucking lord.
The 2nd lesson of globalism.
Stop the proles from reading the news.

Its bad for you citizens..puts wrong think in your heads.

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Actually - it was a bloke who wrote a book on how consuming news doesn't make humans happier or more effective, in 2013.

You're the one who's turning it into a giant conspiracy. Personally - my take from the guardian publishing that story is that they're being transparent and open, because the obvious take from that story would be to turn off reading the guardian, but they still published it...

Of course. You didn't read the story (or if you did, you didn't understand it) or you wouldn't have written that shite. :shrug:

Gwadien

Oh fucking lord.
The 2nd lesson of globalism.
Stop the proles from reading the news.

Its bad for you citizens..puts wrong think in your heads.

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

You must be strong as fuck.

Job

Actually - it was a bloke who wrote a book on how consuming news doesn't make humans happier or more effective, in 2013.

You're the one who's turning it into a giant conspiracy. Personally - my take from the guardian publishing that story is that they're being transparent and open, because the obvious take from that story would be to turn off reading the guardian, but they still published it...

Of course. You didn't read the story (or if you did, you didn't understand it) or you wouldn't have written that shite. :shrug:
I did read it and it stunk of know your place.
Astronauts are over rated
Plane crashes..ignore them ..listen to the experts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom