SPAM random annoying things

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I paid £3 shipping
Bastards

Still.

£3 to get a parcel around the planet.

Why don't the chinese just create a massive human chain across the planet? surely that'd be super good for their economy.

Tracking; Your parcel is 545,506,564 people away.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
I don't want it to go round (and round) the planet. If I wanted that I'd have got Yodel to send it

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Sod it. I'm going to eat cake, drink a beer, and watch Avengers Endgame

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Phone nicked (partly my own stupid fault).

In Switzerland, buy new phone (S10+), try to add google account. Two-factor-authentication that I set up hits - can't receive a text to my phone to verify it's me because it's been nicked.

Aha! I can logon to hotmail! I can get google to send me a code, job jobbed. (Methinks)

Hotmail: "you've not logged onto this device before, let us send a text to your phone....."

.....grrrrrrrrr :eek: :eek: :eek:

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
RBS now send a text message code so you can log into ebanking on your phone.

So that rules out using wifi when theres no phone signal

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
RBS now send a text message code so you can log into ebanking on your phone.

So that rules out using wifi when theres no phone signal

SMS isn't secure under Open Banking rules; banks aren't supposed to use it any more. Two factor should be based on knowledge (a thing you know, e.g. a password), possession (a thing you have, e.g. the phone itself) and in inherence (a thing you are, e.g. fingerprint or other biometric info). Instead of SMS they should be using push notifications.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
SMS isn't secure under Open Banking rules; banks aren't supposed to use it any more. Two factor should be based on knowledge (a thing you know, e.g. a password), possession (a thing you have, e.g. the phone itself) and in inherence (a thing you are, e.g. fingerprint or other biometric info). Instead of SMS they should be using push notifications.

Not to mention that it only succeeds about 80% of the time ots gash

Job

Not only that is slowed to a fucking crawl over the BH, to transfer some cash I had to try 8 times, kept timing out...recieved 8 txt messages.
Just kept dying during transactions and taking up to 30 seconds ro accept single password inputs

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Things that make you think you're better than you are.

Apart from A** type stuff in you GCSE's and the general dumbing down of all that sort of achievement shit - turns out that after a few drunken games of CS:GO I've been classified as "Wild Scout Elite" - with a nice shiny badge and everything! Not bad for someone who doesn't take it seriously, sits on his settee and doesn't use a mouse pad (just use the sofa next to me), feet up with the TV in front of me.

Turns out "Wild Scout Elite" means "slightly below average" :eek:

Should have just classified me turdy-mc-turderson and been done with it.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Must have been a season thing or summat. Just gone through average to above average to the less-impressive sounding hunter fox ii (or something) in just two matches ;)

Gwadien

Must have been a season thing or summat. Just gone through average to above average to the less-impressive sounding hunter fox ii (or something) in just two matches ;)

Are these danger zone ranks or are you doing the thing where you pretend you don't know what you're talking about so you're not a full nerd?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Are these danger zone ranks or are you doing the thing where you pretend you don't know what you're talking about so you're not a full nerd?
They're danger zone ranks.

Didn't know they even ranked danger zone tbh.

I work in IT. I'm full nerd :)

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Things that make you think you're better than you are.

Apart from A** type stuff in you GCSE's and the general dumbing down of all that sort of achievement shit - turns out that after a few drunken games of CS:GO I've been classified as "Wild Scout Elite" - with a nice shiny badge and everything! Not bad for someone who doesn't take it seriously, sits on his settee and doesn't use a mouse pad (just use the sofa next to me), feet up with the TV in front of me.

Turns out "Wild Scout Elite" means "slightly below average" :eek:

Should have just classified me turdy-mc-turderson and been done with it.
Must... not... change... custom title...

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Lol @Job. You've fessed yourself up there! You're a self-hater!

When I mentally picture a holiday I always come home having my expectations exceeded tenfold and not for a second do I ruin it with anxiety or worry.

I'm happy about where I go and I'm happy to take me there :)

Gwadien

It's actually hilarious that there's a very popular Youtube Channel about teaching you about life.

Don't go and experience it, just watch our videos! Bit hypocritical, no?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
And it's all - don't go on holidays, they're shit and you contribute to that shitness.

Fuck no!

Plus, who actually booms a holiday to India based on a picture and doesn't even bother to learn *anything* about the place before they go other than fucking idiots?

Job

I only related to it after being dragged to a boring ass holiday in Mallorca with the wife.

People go to these places..lie in total silence for 8 hours next to the pool, sit in the bars on their phones at night not talking and repeat each day.

I guess my lifes too easy, lying about isnt a rest, its frickin tedious and my brain starts to wander into over analysis.

DaGaffer

I only related to it after being dragged to a boring ass holiday in Mallorca with the wife.

People go to these places..lie in total silence for 8 hours next to the pool, sit in the bars on their phones at night not talking and repeat each day.

I guess my lifes too easy, lying about isnt a rest, its frickin tedious and my brain starts to wander into over analysis.

That's not "travel". I'd rather gouge my eyes out with a rusty spoon than sit by the side of a pool roasting myself all day, but oh look, I don't have to, even in somewhere like Majorca.

It's a pretty feeble video, frankly its saying "shoot yourself now, life isn't worth it".

Last edited:

Job

No..I think it does dig a bit deeper than that.
Ultimately in my own world experience its actually better to want than to get.
Part of why I mtb around endless windy technical terrain.
I want to live the journey, getting to the destination often dissapoints

DaGaffer

No..I think it does dig a bit deeper than that.
Ultimately in my own world experience its actually better to want than to get.
Part of why I mtb around endless windy technical terrain.
I want to live the journey, getting to the destination often dissapoints

This video says the opposite of that, it literally says the journey itself isn't worth the effort.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom