SPAM random annoying things

Vladamir

FH is my second home
The fuckers who stick stuff in the sink assuming it will magically be cleaned, cunts the lot of them!

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Flies. They just drive me absolutely mad with their stupid noise, it's really quite irrational how much hatred I can direct towards them. :(

mooSe_

FH is my second home
People who leave those bottles of ketchup with stay clean caps the wrong way up. These are the ones I mean:

31335011_H.jpg

Leaving it with the lid up is the wrong way up. Those lids are specially made so that you can leave it the other way up. In addition if you leave it the correct way up then the ketchup will come out easier when you want to use it. And finally if you leave it the wrong way up then the label would be upside down. However they are always left the wrong way up wherever I go :(

Chilly

Balls of steel
people who dont put lock releases in a finally{} block. cunts.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Those lids are specially made so that you can leave it the other way up. In addition if you leave it the correct way up then the ketchup will come out easier when you want to use it. And finally if you leave it the wrong way up then the label would be upside down. However they are always left the wrong way up wherever I go :(
Two of your reasons are a liiiiiittle bit OCD but I agree with the middle one. :)

megadave

I am a FH squatter
Leaving it with the lid up is the wrong way up. Those lids are specially made so that you can leave it the other way up. In addition if you leave it the correct way up then the ketchup will come out easier when you want to use it. And finally if you leave it the wrong way up then the label would be upside down. However they are always left the wrong way up wherever I go :(
Maybe you should write to them and ask if they could produce the bottle so it can only rest the right way up! It's also really annoying when the bit inside the lid gets covered in ketchup.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
the noise foxes make when they're shagging and you're trying to get to sleep

Access Denied

It was like that when I got here...
Flies, same as Callous, noise does my head in.

People making noise when I'm trying to watch something, especially if I've never seen it before. Y'know, like breathing...

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Fuuuuuck flying ants!

Any kind of little insect that bites and leaves itchy bloody spots, the little cunts! :eek:

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
people. today I had an extreme day of people hatred :(

mooSe_

FH is my second home
Two of your reasons are a liiiiiittle bit OCD but I agree with the middle one. :)

I think I am a bit OCD tbh

Maybe you should write to them and ask if they could produce the bottle so it can only rest the right way up! It's also really annoying when the bit inside the lid gets covered in ketchup.

That's a good idea

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
all the people bitching about the little things in life that annoys them! GAH!

<3.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Hmm, i guess my sidewinder x5s bottom button(where my stimpack is located) and me accidentally pressing it when i've lost 3 health.

I've got really big problems :p

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Any variant of small flying insect...

'Text speak'...

Things in my head which don't add up to a binary number - 1...

Getting out of bed for something... which is then cancelled...

Drizzle. Seriously, what's the point...

Knowing the point someone is trying to make but having them explain it in a needlessly elongated fashion...

People cutting into you talking mid way through a sentence...

People who walk slowly...

Vast majority of the general public using supermarket trollies; 1)push trolley 2)get to middle of lane 3)walk off to inspect object 4)ignore people trying to pass...

People using speakers on public transport...

Sultanas in curries, wtf...

Overuse of bad punctuation such as '...' ...

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
Seeing the same damn advertising for 2 months on my way to/from work. Why do I want to see a poster for a "new" film that's already left the cinema?

Ormorof

FH is my second home
people stealing my pens >.<

discovering people havent been stealing my pens but that i leave them all over the place then accuse people of theft, have to backtrack, and apologise >.<

PLightstar

Part of the furniture
Some of my driving irks

People who drive slowly then speed up then slow down for no reason.

People who don't indicate.

People who don't read the road and end up trying to cut you up on a roundabout.

People who take a year to turn into a road, even though its not a sharp bend.

Many more, but thats all I can come with at the moment.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
People who do indicate, when they're going around a corner. :eek:

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
I've got some major OCDs, but in everyday life I'd have to say when I am on my computer playing FIFA, browsing FH or some shit and the gf yells from the other room "what are you doing and why are you not in here kissing me? I'm lonely!"

Fuck off! I'm down one nil in the final against Real Madrid! I don't have time!

Ormorof

FH is my second home
I've got some major OCDs, but in everyday life I'd have to say when I am on my computer playing FIFA, browsing FH or some shit and the gf yells from the other room "what are you doing and why are you not in here kissing me? I'm lonely!"

Fuck off! I'm down one nil in the final against Real Madrid! I don't have time!

lol :cheers:

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
A friends story summed that situation well;

"Honey, stop playing with the xbox!"
"What are we doing?"
"I don't know, let's do something."
"Well think of it and come back to me."

Hour later, she evidently was reading a book.

Never understood why female(or male) units need to stop someones fun just to sit together.

If the situation rises again, i think saying "We'll have plenty of time to sit together in the next 50 years dear." would get bonus points :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom