SPAM random annoying things

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
~Bloody Diwali fireworks.
Its 11pm FFS. Go & read a book, or something.
People moaning about Diwali.

'Omfg, why r the pakis celebrating christmas 2 timez a year?'

As I said to the author of the above status; I'd rather support them in a country where we allow multiple faiths rather than a country that punishes for other beliefs.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
People moaning about Diwali.

'Omfg, why r the pakis celebrating christmas 2 timez a year?'

As I said to the author of the above status; I'd rather support them in a country where we allow multiple faiths rather than a country that punishes for other beliefs.

I'm pretty sure Diwali is a Hindu thing, YOU RACIST!

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Nothing to do with anyone's religion. I don't care what ppl are. Its the noise of the bloody fireworks going off all fecking night that pissed me off.

Edit: and Yes, Toto. I couldn't give a dog's bumhole about New Years Eve. Such a crock of cack. There's nothing amazing about going from Dec 31 to Jan 1

Last edited:

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
grumpy-bear.jpg

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Nothing to do with anyone's religion. I don't care what ppl are. Its the noise of the bloody fireworks going off all fecking night that pissed me off.

Edit: and Yes, Toto. I couldn't give a dog's bumhole about New Years Eve. Such a crock of cack. There's nothing amazing about going from Dec 31 to Jan 1

So people should tone down their celebrations for a grumpy middle class guy playing piano? ;)

I'm pretty sure Diwali is a Hindu thing, YOU RACIST!
That was more or less the joke ;)

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Spam. From Google+

"Here are 6 people you might know on Google+

1. Mercedes Benz (I don't have a Merc, FFS)
2. Miraslav Michalsec (who ??!)
3. Michael Lamers (who ??!)
4. Jordan Parry (who the fuck are these people...??)

etc"

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Remembering that my arsehole isn't quite as good as my mouth with spicy food. Got a ring of fire this morning!

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Eating something so tasty so quickly it barely registers on your tastebuds...rinse & repeat... realise you've ate the entire pack of them. Then actually considering eating the cardboard packet. Just in case there's any residue flavour in it.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
or even the Wii U?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I heard the Wii U is bricking itself (becoming dead) in celebration.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
11 month olds who like to test their four new teeth on your thumb. I am literally bleeding on the keyboard here.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
disruptive work being performed at your place of work...while you're working: in this case some people are using power drills somewhere in the bunker. since concrete conducts sound surprisingly well, it's quite annoying to the point where I am about to go home.

opticle

Part of the furniture
disruptive work being performed at your place of work...while you're working: in this case some people are using power drills somewhere in the bunker. since concrete conducts sound surprisingly well, it's quite annoying to the point where I am about to go home.

In the same vein, weekly fire alarm tests, carried out at the busiest time of the day - to the point that when there's an actual fire, no one gives a shit anymore.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
The amount of people who come onto our work forums, clearly running pirated versions of the game asking us for/to:

Customer service
Fix their crashes (which only occur in pirate versions)
Release a crack
Release a no-cd crack
Give out product activation codes

Utterly stunned at people's stupidity.

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Eating something so tasty so quickly it barely registers on your tastebuds...rinse & repeat... realise you've ate the entire pack of them. Then actually considering eating the cardboard packet. Just in case there's any residue flavour in it.
Twiglets.

sayward

Resident Freddy
Printers that need updating and re installing! Why for goodness sake? Nothing has changed!

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Not making this the first post on Page 100
Oh well, someone else has to buy the drinks in that case.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
People who faff about telling you the time: "Its nine thirty-three. Oh no its not. Tell a lie. Silly me Its just clicked nine thirty-four. Sorry about that."

AAARRG

Just after half nine will have done me mate.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Constantly craving food watching Masterchef.
They say you're not supposed to eat late at night. Fuck that. I'm getting myself some fish fingers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom