SPAM random annoying things

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
first post is overrated! first posts being overrated!!! :eek:

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Welp, 100 pages, it started with an itchy bum and we haven't really gotten that far :p

Oh and on topic; people who are incoming with statements like "it's not 100 pages 'cause i have moobidoobydoo" ;)

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Those fairy washing up liquid adverts. They give the impression it lasts for ages. It does if all you have to wash up is a thimble and two egg cups once a week. We seem to get thru it fecking quickly.

Got another legendary roast chicken dinner tomorrow night :D . Thats two roasting pans that will need soaking in hydrofluoric acid for 4 hours.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
It does last quite a bit if you don't overuse it, usually people spend way too much of washing liquids anyway, especially soap and such.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Aye, you're right. Anything potato based can be left to just soak in hot water, but oil / grease really does need some WUL to get rid of it properly.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
"This video is not available in your country", then don't put it on the list :eek:

NEvermind, wanted to send them feedback on the issue but it seems they need feedback to fix their feedback system :p

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Why do we never get prostitutes going door-to-door?

Do I want to change my phone provider? Do you know how much you could save if you went with Buzz Energy Inc? Are you a Jehova Witness? Do you want your knives sharpened? Can I count on your vote? Need a tree cut down? Want your front cleaned? Need gutters unblocked?

Never get a brass coming up asking if you want to cum in her face for £35...

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Is that what 50 y/o Finnish shot-putters charges in your country?

edit: Fair price for a quick once tho.

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
Leveling systems in RPG! They are all slightly different and there is always one random feat/skill/ability/level/item etc that isn't obvious but turns out to be essential. I want to enjoy the game as a story and if I don't go for the optimal build straight away I don't want that to ruin enjoyment later.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
having a weak moment and posting a disclaimer fb status like a good little fb sheeperson, only to have 67 zillion comments on it before you can delete it again

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Is that what 50 y/o Finnish shot-putters charges in your country?

edit: Fair price for a quick once tho.

The 50s are expensive, they have experience. What you want is a good young one that's new to the business and doesn't know about the lateral first encounter offer.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Left FB a week ago, not missed it once

Never joined. Added FB's IP address to loopback in my hosts file so even if I was one day tempted I probably wouldn't be arsed opening up notepad as administrator and removing the entry.

I've not only not "missed" it - I shake my head at the idiotic things that people come out with about it.

I can also go to the pub, for an entire day, and never look at the internet on my phone even once. Unlike avid facebookers :)

opticle

Part of the furniture
People who turn up late and still expect you to fucking accommodate them and give you attitude if you don't bend over backwards to do so.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Books that are such epic page-turners that when you finish reading them you start missing it and wish the author had made the book eight times longer.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
a 10 buck suck will do.

£10? Where? Some East European slave den in a Soho basement?

The tramp in the park won't even do it for a tenner. He's put his price up to £19.50 (but he will give you a VAT receipt). So I'm told.

sayward

Resident Freddy
People on tv who should be able to speak coherent English saying the stupidest things.

Did Zoe Ball really mean to say 'a standing ovulation'?

And the weatherman who said 'the extra rain will exasperate the situation'. No it won't!

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
People who turn up late and still expect you to fucking accommodate them and give you attitude if you don't bend over backwards to do so.

Worse still, they make out like YOU have the problem, like you're not easy going enough to accommodate their quite frankly fucking ignorant cunty tardiness. Pricks.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I fucking hate people being late, I have a kind of OCD about it. Even a few minutes and it pisses me off.

soze

I am a FH squatter
I fucking hate people being late, I have a kind of OCD about it. Even a few minutes and it pisses me off.
I agree, I get to work about 15 minutes early rather than risk traffic getting me there late. So when people walk in 10 minutes late for the 5th time that week it does my nut in. The they say traffic was bad this morning and i want to scream that just because you can get there in 10 minutes at 3am does not mean you can at 9am. Allow for traffic you twunts.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
groupwork at uni, oh how i loathe groupwork

yesterday i was stuck into a group with just me and some asian chick who didnt speak much english (which is absurd for an english speaking degree course) - so our "dialogue" for finnish class wasnt much help to me!

today in another project i discover half the damn group has dissapeared and are completely unreachable and as such me and the one other dude has to do their part of the work (which they have had 4 weeks to do) in two days ARGH - got some satisfaction after speaking to teacher though as he removed them from our group so even if they show up at the final presentation they are going to get a 0 lulz :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom