SPAM random annoying things

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
People saying "you have a point", ofcourse i have a f*cking poiint, a point is there no matter what. Saying "peadophiles are cuddly little woodelves" is a point no matter how ass backwards treeclimbing it is.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Its a way of saying "I don't know what I'm talking about, you win" or a delaying tactic while their brain desperately thinks of something to come back with

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Depending on whether it's followed up with anything it's a way of saying "I recognise that there's some truth in what you're saying, but on balance I don't think it's enough to carry the argument as the points I've raised outweigh yours".

Or it can be used in other ways.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Depending on whether it's followed up with anything it's a way of saying "I recognise that there's some truth in what you're saying, but on balance I don't think it's enough to carry the argument as the points I've raised outweigh yours".

Or it can be used in other ways.

Yeah wasn't talking about ifbuts.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
in London we really need a law against jaywalking
No, really just fucking no. "Crossing police" ffs. People are dicks, what we need in this instance is a reinstatement of the premise "if you walk out in the road, you are responsible for walking into the road".

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Seeing the same old tired apps on Google Play.

Bring on Final Fantasy VII

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
ofc :)

I have bought it 4 times in the past so have no qualms about obtaining a pirate copy.

Twice on PS1, once on PC and once on PSN!

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Tomorrow's going to be quite a day. FF7 on my phone and a winter warming home-made chicken madras.
Lovely

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
RAndom flu. Two days ago it was a headache, ysterday had chills and fever and all that, today i'm feeling better, but half my head feels numb.

As opposed to fully numb as always *derp* :p

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
feebling :p

the fact that while I was in Iceland the office housekeepers have replaced a perfectly serviceable knob on my office space heater with one that makes a noise. AAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHH :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Tomorrow's going to be quite a day. FF7 on my phone and a winter warming home-made chicken madras.
Lovely
Wait I can get FF7 on my phone? TEACH ME!

By which I mean can I get an explanation of how you did that because I'm fucking clueless.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Wait I can get FF7 on my phone? TEACH ME!

By which I mean can I get an explanation of how you did that because I'm fucking clueless.

You & me both. I haven't installed it yet. Might get time later tonight
I found this: http://www.roms4droid.com/play-psx-android.php
You'll need the original FF7 game discs or if you don't have them, download the ISO's off a file-sharing site.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
You need a PSX bios, there used to be one on the android store.
You need a PS1 emulator, epsxe is the best andriod one about.
Then download the rom/s and away you go.

It's once of the reasons I bought my Xperia play. Seeing as Sony don't support it properly (as usual) I just use emulators on it.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
People who believe in poltergeists & ghosts who try to convince you they're real by sending you YouTube videos as proof

(y)

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
People who believe in poltergeists & ghosts who try to convince you they're real by sending you YouTube videos as proof

(y)

I had an ex-girlfriend like that; it got to the point where the whole thing became a no-go zone because I'd immediately take the piss and she'd get all narky about it. Its amazing the amount of stupidity you'll put up with when you're getting your end away.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
People who over-exaggarate other peoples actions(beyond reality even) because they don't believe in the same things.

What really is said; "Yeah i think there could be aliens"
What the non-believer says was said; "Aliens came and probed my family cow while i helplessly watched over the juniper bushes that talked mongolian!"

rynnor

Rockhound
People who over-exaggarate other peoples actions(beyond reality even) because they don't believe in the same things.

What really is said; "Yeah i think there could be aliens"
What the non-believer says was said; "Aliens came and probed my family cow while i helplessly watched over the juniper bushes that talked mongolian!"

Alien's existence gets likelier by the moment tbh as we discover more planets out in the galaxy - then its just a numbers game - I think we are unlikely to meet any intelligent ones though.

Chilly

Balls of steel
Alien's existence gets likelier by the moment tbh as we discover more planets out in the galaxy - then its just a numbers game - I think we are unlikely to meet any intelligent ones though.
No it doesnt. It already had a probability of 0.9999999....

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
ofc alien life exists in one way or another, there are trillions upon trillions of planets out there, the conditions on earth are not unique and even then, who is to say life has not developed on planets that are inhospitable to us? life exists in extreme conditions on earth too, the very bottom of the sea, several miles under ground, in extreme temperatures etc

Whether they visit us or are even capable of visiting us is a completely different matter though.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
alien23.jpg

mmm

rynnor

Rockhound
Things can exist without us discovering them you know :D

Yes but until we found other planets out there the likelihood was far lower - its tough to evolve on the surface of a star or an asteroid close to absolute zero.

Bigmac

Part of the furniture
People who whine on Facebook, mainly women, who say "Fucked off with this, this and this!" then say "I can't say on here I'll text you". Stupid bitches.

opticle

Part of the furniture
Yes but until we found other planets out there the likelihood was far lower - its tough to evolve on the surface of a star or an asteroid close to absolute zero.

Even though we hadn't found them, other planets were pretty much guaranteed. I never understood the viewpoint that didn't seem to think there were other planets out there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom