SPAM random annoying things

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Guy at the smoking area, kept gargling up phlegm and redistributing it every 3-5 seconds all over the yard. While ofcourse farting whenever he felt like it.

If you're coughing up a lung every time you inhale, maybe you should stop with the smokes. Or atleast pack it in :eek:

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Really does worry me to think what will happen in 50+ years time, Anyone ever seen Wall-e? :(

Human Interaction is rubbish as it is, and all we're trying to do is stream line the communication parts, so we can 'grab a sandwich and a drink for £4' so we can get back to work as soon as possible :\
Mate.....those auto checkouts aren't there because they are supposed to make your life easier. They're there because Tesco doesn't have to pay them a wage or give them breaks.

rynnor

Rockhound
Mate.....those auto checkouts aren't there because they are supposed to make your life easier. They're there because Tesco doesn't have to pay them a wage or give them breaks.

Worse than that it gets customers to perform tasks for free that they used to have to pay for - ie scanning

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
Having a large chunk of one of my back teeth fall out this morning, the same tooth i paid nearly £1000 3 yrs ago to have root canal work and a cap put on

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Having a large chunk of one of my back teeth fall out this morning, the same tooth i paid nearly £1000 3 yrs ago to have root canal work and a cap put on
That's well outside the warranty period ;)

ECA

I am a FH squatter
People still giving a fuck about star wars/disney, I don't give a fuck anymore, it isn't worth talking about.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
People still giving a fuck about star wars/disney, I don't give a fuck anymore, it isn't worth talking about.

People who say they don't give a fuck about Star Wars and that it isn't worth talking about - then talk about it because they give enough of a fuck to get annoyed about it ;)

Bigmac

Part of the furniture
Halloween and fireworks. The only time of the year where I have to babysit my dogs and clean up their piss. Already been pissed on a few times tonight.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
People who deliberately drive down a road that is merging into one lane ahead and try and push in, i'm not letting you in you fucking schmohawk

soze

I am a FH squatter
50 fuckers. My drive home goes in the following MPH 30>50>70>30>60>40>60>30 on my way home today at 15.30 I got stuck behind this bitch whore in her Evogue. In the 50 she was fine. In the 70 she did 50 but i could not get round the thunder cunt. Then we hit the 30 zone which had Primary school children walking down the side of the fucking road and she did not slow down a bit she left me for dead. In the 60 I caught her up as she was still doing dead on 50. Same happens again in the 40 and the second 30. I swear this cunt was driving using cruise control and through a school zone that is a crime punishable by death in my books.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
Halloween and fireworks. The only time of the year where I have to babysit my dogs and clean up their piss. Already been pissed on a few times tonight.
Buy some adaptil or calmeze or whatever its called

Punishment

Resident Freddy
50 fuckers. My drive home goes in the following MPH 30>50>70>30>60>40>60>30 on my way home today at 15.30 I got stuck behind this bitch whore in her Evogue. In the 50 she was fine. In the 70 she did 50 but i could not get round the thunder cunt. Then we hit the 30 zone which had Primary school children walking down the side of the fucking road and she did not slow down a bit she left me for dead. In the 60 I caught her up as she was still doing dead on 50. Same happens again in the 40 and the second 30. I swear this cunt was driving using cruise control and through a school zone that is a crime punishable by death in my books.

This is pretty much my daily commute into work. Idiots doing 70km/ph in the 100 zone then speeding up to 80 in the 50 done through a village. Like what the actual fuck ?

Also had some stupid bint slammed her tiny clio door into my ST from half a car space away today as i was sat in it, she almost shit herself when she saw me staring at her after my whole car shook from the impact, lucky for her she has door protectors on her car and only hit the doorhandle.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Bad parkers.

You go into a McDonalds for a wee, locate a possible space at the other end, and some pillow-muncher has parked at a 30 degree angle across two spaces. What a surprise: its a mini-cab driver.

CCTV prevents you from doing what you want to do.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
I saw someone parked across two spaces at a hospital a few weeks ago, there was a sign under the windscreen wipers that I assumed was some excuse about being disabled or whatever but on inspection it was actually a note someone had left them - " YOU PARK LIKE A CUNT":)

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
I was tempted to take a picture to put on that today, I had to reverse 3/4 of the way round a street earlier cause some cunts decided to park too close together so I couldn't get my van through :eek:

Ormorof

FH is my second home
work all coming at once rather than being spaced out nicely, i have had basically no assignments from uni for last 3-4 weeks now i have been given 4 small ones (with deadlines for monday) and two big ones (with deadlines for wednesday)

and it comes right at the same time as i am heading out of the country for a boozeup at the weekend not coming back until tuesday! so i gotta get it all done before i go grrr!

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
You're in a traffic jam. You check your rear-view mirror and they're still doing it. For 10 minutes. Picking their nose. Christ alive! Use a kleenex lol

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Idiot school children, nearly ran one of the little fuckers over today, as he stepped out in front of me on a pelican crossing. Do they not teach them the green cross code any more?

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
OH don't get me started on fucking pedestrians. Can't speak for anywhere else, but in London we really need a law against jaywalking. They wander out in a world of their own, plugged in to their phones, head down, completely unaware of whats going on around them. You see them bumping into other people (who in turn do the same), tripping up on something, crossing a road whilst texting. And its always the drivers fault. And why do they think pedestrian crossings have a force-field around them that will instantly protect them? Just because you have a strip of black&white lines across a road doesn't mean you still don't stop, make eye-contact with the car driver, wait until he stops before you cross?

I'm going for another Tesco Christmas slice with cognac.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
It wasn't even a standard zebra crossing, it had the pedestrian traffic light on. There was a crowd of people waiting for it to go green.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom