SPAM random annoying things

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Progress bars that... well... aren't.

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
American TV networks that start new seasons of shows, only to not broadcast for a week or two, 3 fucking episodes in

Cunts

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
A progress bar that represented progress would be progress in a world where progressions suffers a lack of progress.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
This is a weird thing to remember, but i can never forget the progress bar for the monkey island 3 install. It took about 20 minutes to get to 3% and then less than 5 seconds to do the other 97%.

Fweddy

FH is my second home
Progress bars that... well... aren't.

estimation.png

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
surprise hangovers. I got up this morning feeling like I'd gone 20 rounds with The Hulk :(

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
The fact that the comma requires shift on the samsung on screen keyboard.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Android phone keyboards. Starting to hate my current one (Swiftkey 3). Can never seem to hit the right buttons lately, and it takes up so much room on the screen.

Might give iTap a go

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Still hasn't got comma on the main screen..I mean WTF it's the cornerstone of grammar.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Lamp in "moaning before properly researching the problem" shocker. Swiftkey is the best keyboard I've used (you must have chub fingers or something because I can type mad fast) and you can adjust the key height in both orientations.

soze

I am a FH squatter
When your nose starts running and you know you about to get hit with a cold on a Sunday night. No real man can call in sick with a cold but I would much rather be in bed when I have a cold.

TdC

No real man can call in sick with a cold

it's almost the PURPOSE of being a man to call in sick with a cold. you have to, lest you poison other men and fuck up the entire workforce! how dare you put us at risk sir! how dare you :eek:

soze

I am a FH squatter
it's almost the PURPOSE of being a man to call in sick with a cold. you have to, lest you poison other men and fuck up the entire workforce! how dare you put us at risk sir! how dare you :eek:
I don't have Man Flu yet that is when you have a cough and runny nose then you need to call in the NHS who can call in sick for you.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
When you get sent to a city via train, then get a taxi into the middle of nowhere, then realise the taxi you want to get to the place which is close to the middle of nowhere charges "out of town" prices, which means to the middle of nowhere from the middle of nowhere is £20, whereas the middle of nowhere to the city is £20... Argh.

Note: Reason to get a fucking car.

TdC

mmmmmkay I'll let you off this time. but I'll be watching. who knows you may have some new uber virulent strain that causes all kinds of horrors to the average healthy male's rugged masculinity :(

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home

Funny thing is that you won't infect anyone else once you already have the cold. But let's not spread that fact around, otherwise our sniffles will not reward us with our "mandatory" game days ;)

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Coming into the office and finding one light near you keeps flickering, fucking thing, blow already!

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
Just woke up, slept through alarm, feel shattered

TdC

my mate keeps sabotaging the air conditioning unit directly above his head because it gives him colds. every desk in his office s located directly under one (nice). the building manager has repeatedly apologized to him for the every-breaking aircon to the point of actually giving him a bottle of wine. I smell a winner!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom