SPAM random annoying things

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
When you're just in that lul moment in a hangover that you feel fine and think that's the perfect time to go to the shops, then as you've put your shoes on the hangover hits.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Ppl who rate stuff low (eg on Amazon, Google play) due entirely to the fact that they're idiots

Eg -

2 stars: "The camera didn't come with a memory card". It clearly says "Memory card not included"
1 star: "App doesn't work on my Gingerbread Galaxy S2". That's because the app is designed specifically for Android 4.0 +

:rolleyes:

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Made up words like staycation, used to make it sound more interesting, catchy or clever.

Fuck off for fucks sake..

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Wives who text you to say that cat has brought a mouse in but it's dead. Then when I get hope I find a dirty great big rat in the middle of the floor (covered by a tea towel!).

Lethul

FH is my second home
Wives who text you to say that cat has brought a mouse in but it's dead. Then when I get hope I find a dirty great big rat in the middle of the floor (covered by a tea towel!).

You got more than one wife? :)

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
People who go on and on about some shit they watched on TV last night. If I cared I would have watched it.

rynnor

Rockhound
Raven said:
People who go on and on about some shit they watched on TV last night. If I cared I would have watched it.

Jeez Raven you are carrying this thread - grumpy and anti-social is how your posts read.

Middle age seems to wreak a horrible attack on blokes turning us into grumpy old farts - must be changes to brain chemistry.

Fight the grump!

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
35 fucking minutes talking about a 60 minute program that probably had adverts, I shit you not, I am not even sure he took a break to breath.

I may as well have watched the fucking thing, but I didn't because I couldn't give a toss about the subject.

I wouldn't be so grumpy if everything wasn't so annoying!

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/201...tor-retail-sales_n_1852053.html?utm_hp_ref=uk

Retail had a very poor Olympics, think we can expect another quarter of recession. :(

I'm surprised anyone thought it would. Second quietest month of the year anyway and Autumn/Winter fashion is all over the place because no-one can get their head around the erratic weather. We're doing OK on homewares and electricals (loads of people in Ireland are buying digital tellies because of the analog shutdown) but everything else is hard work.

I would imagine the Stratford Westfield did rather well though.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
I'm surprised anyone thought it would. Second quietest month of the year anyway and Autumn/Winter fashion is all over the place because no-one can get their head around the erratic weather. We're doing OK on homewares and electricals (loads of people in Ireland are buying digital tellies because of the analog shutdown) but everything else is hard work.

I would imagine the Stratford Westfield did rather well though.

Yet suprisingly many economists and government were talking about the potential for a feelgood factor spending splurge that just didn't happen, slightly the opposite infact by people staying home and saving the pennies. It has happened in previous summers but of course those were all before the credit crunch when people were spending money they didn't actually have. Personally I am kind of glad that common sense has kicked in, more people are thinking about how they manage their money and that is no bad thing.

Now we just need some job creation to get things moving again, too much fear in the economy at the moment with regards to job losses and the lack on new full time jobs being created.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
those same economists were probably telling the world what a wonderful model the Celtic Tiger economy was for the rest of the world back in 2004 :)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Taht itchy feeling in your stache unt nose when you're about to get a cold/fever thingy.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Taht itchy feeling in your stache unt nose when you're about to get a cold/fever thingy.

Thats when you go apeshit taking vitamins c and the B complexes start on a hot drink with paracetemol and hop under a duvet and sweat that fucker out

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Thats when you go apeshit taking vitamins c and the B complexes start on a hot drink with paracetemol and hop under a duvet and sweat that fucker out

Nah, you take a tall glass of whisky and play MMOs and avoid going to work.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
If you want to be sick for a week and can get it off work sounds fine, but there is a very limited time to fight off a cold and when you miss the window it's 7-10 days of feeling like shit

Ormorof

FH is my second home
coming home from a 12 hour shift, starving only to find kitchen a fucking mess so has to be cleaned before any food prep can begin argh

or should i mellow out and get a pizza?

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
I don't normally get junk mail from banks. Oh, the odd leaflet with a bank statement, sure, you expect that, but not much else.

Today I've received 2 emails and a letter virtually begging me to take out a Barclaycard. I have a Barclays a/c. I hardly ever use it. There's less than £30 in it. All I use it for is purchases on the Android Market. Thats it. I get one statement a month showing a couple of quid here & there. Now they want me to have a Barclaycard?

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I don't normally get junk mail from banks. Oh, the odd leaflet with a bank statement, sure, you expect that, but not much else.

Today I've received 2 emails and a letter virtually begging me to take out a Barclaycard. I have a Barclays a/c. I hardly ever use it. There's less than £30 in it. All I use it for is purchases on the Android Market. Thats it. I get one statement a month showing a couple of quid here & there. Now they want me to have a Barclaycard?
Wouldn't it be cool if they emailed you and said, do you want a debit card? - we'll put £1mill on it for you.

<3

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
After they pay Bob Diamond off, they won't have a million quid to give :p

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
If you want to be sick for a week and can get it off work sounds fine, but there is a very limited time to fight off a cold and when you miss the window it's 7-10 days of feeling like shit

You can't really fight off a virus, you can ease the symptoms, but you'll get it if it's coming already ;)

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
When not dating, noone takes notice of you at all and finding something at all is piss hard. Now, when dating, and you go to the club with your mates, girls notice you all of the sudden, and makes shameful proposals. Had a chance at spending the night with two damn nice looking girls. ButNOOOO. Curses

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Spend all day downloading a movie on your slow broadband only to find out its boring as hell

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom