SPAM random annoying things

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
When not dating, noone takes notice of you at all and finding something at all is piss hard. Now, when dating, and you go to the club with your mates, girls notice you all of the sudden, and makes shameful proposals. Had a chance at spending the night with two damn nice looking girls. ButNOOOO. Curses

That's because you've got mroe confidence and don't try to oogle girls that much. Act like you're spoken for normally and you're kneedeep in leather whip and whippedcream suggestions.

eksdee

FH is my second home
People who come up to you at work, while you clearly working on something else and say "sorry I know you're busy but..." and expect you to just drop everything and do their thing. If you already know I'm busy why not use some common sense and FUCK OFF.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
People who come up to you at work, while you clearly working on something else and say "sorry I know you're busy but..." and expect you to just drop everything and do their thing. If you already know I'm busy why not use some common sense and FUCK OFF.

Because their shit is more important than your shit. Obviously.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
There is a variation on that theme.

It's my own mistake, but I used to eat lunch at my desk, with a newspaper, with my headphones in. A wild colleague would appear, make the "take your headphones out gesture" and say "oh, are you on your lunch?".

Now, this would be 12:15pm, my newspaper was open, I'd have my mouth full of sandwich and my iPod plugged it. TAKE A GUESS SHERLOCK.

Being a nice guy, id say "yes but if it's quick...", spraying sandwich at the same time to which they'd say "yeah just a really really quick question". Thirty minutes would go by.

I've stopped eating lunch at my desk. Other colleagues who have the same opinion go and sit in their cars at lunch because some people are just plain ignorant.

rynnor

Rockhound

I do that a lot but in my defence there are people who are barely ever at their desks/ people who sit all day with their headphones on yet feel free to bother me when they choose / people who are nearly full time internet surfers/ managers/beurocrats none of whom I feel deserve to be left alone :p

rynnor

Rockhound
I've stopped eating lunch at my desk. Other colleagues who have the same opinion go and sit in their cars at lunch because some people are just plain ignorant.

I get this a lot but I compensate by taking long lunches down local restaurants - I actually put in a recurring meeting for my lunch hour but fuckers still just book over it without apology :(

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
I get this a lot but I compensate by taking long lunches down local restaurants - I actually put in a recurring meeting for my lunch hour but fuckers still just book over it without apology :(

That's actually far more annoying to me. Fuckers who don't know how to use Outlook properly and schedule meetings without checking.

old.user4556

DaGaffer said:
That's actually far more annoying to me. Fuckers who don't know how to use Outlook properly and schedule meetings without checking.

Also extremely irritating.

"I can't see your calendar!" - you fucking can, create the meeting invite, put said colleagues in, click on "scheduling" tab.

SEE WHERE THERE IS NO BLUE LINE?

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Add to this people that come right up to you asking you work questions as you sit down.

I DON'T FUCKING KNOW YOU DIDN'T GIVE ME A CHANCE TO EVEN TURN MY MONITOR ON BEFORE YOU STARTED HASSLING ME FFS

Sydrik

Resident Freddy
People who start work emails with:

'I dont know if Ive told you this already.....'

You fucking do know, you know you fucking haven't. You've left it until the last minute because you were avoiding the issue you massive, fucking, dribbling cunt.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I generally don't get a lunch hour. Even if I put myself out to lunch on the phone/email, people still walk around to my desk to ask me stuff.

old.user4556

Criminals get a whole hour for lunch. If you're not getting an hour, you're doing it wrong.

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
The thing is if I looked at my contract I'm sure it says I officially have an hour for lunch....but nobody where I work bar maybe the executive producers/higher up corporate types actually take it.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
My contract says I get half an hour. I probably make up for it with ciggie breaks but I am usually discussing stuff with people then too.

eksdee

FH is my second home
Because their shit is more important than your shit. Obviously.

FNAAAARRRRRR

I'm the only designer working on two magazines, plus a bunch of other 'ad hoc' projects so I'm constantly at full throttle (which I like) but honestly this specific thing happens so much that I've actually been close to screaming.

eksdee

FH is my second home
There is a variation on that theme.

It's my own mistake, but I used to eat lunch at my desk, with a newspaper, with my headphones in. A wild colleague would appear, make the "take your headphones out gesture" and say "oh, are you on your lunch?".

Now, this would be 12:15pm, my newspaper was open, I'd have my mouth full of sandwich and my iPod plugged it. TAKE A GUESS SHERLOCK.

Being a nice guy, id say "yes but if it's quick...", spraying sandwich at the same time to which they'd say "yeah just a really really quick question". Thirty minutes would go by.

Exactly the same thing happens to me.

I just go outside now.

sayward

Resident Freddy
Going on holiday and having sunbeds that won't go flat so you can't lie on your stomach and read.

Americans who have never ever seen a topless woman on a beach.

sayward

Resident Freddy
Bloody banks who for no reason, after years of doing it, won't post your debit card. And when you ring them, ask you inane questions you don't know the answer to so they block your account!

sayward

Resident Freddy
And while I'm on a roll; coming home from holiday to find there's a leak going thro downstairs neighbours ceiling from your kitchen. But you can't find any sign of it!!!!!

mooSe_

FH is my second home
Not getting a StarCraft II: Heart of the swarm beta key and having to sit and watch other people play all day instead :cry:

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Import Duty, suck my fucking dick. Anything being bought from outside the EU being hit with a VAT charge if it is valued at over £15, and then the cunting Royal Mail sticking a £8 handling fee on it.

So I buy a tee from the US that costs $26, which is about £16, and now I've got to pay a charge of £11 just to receive it.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
A brit buying tea from Americans? You go look yourself in the mirror and be ashamed of yourself!

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
and then the cunting Royal Mail sticking a £8 handling fee on it.

thats what fucks me off - VAT is annoying but you can allow for it, those cunts charging that much is taking the piss, all they do is stick a fucking post-it note on it and stick a postcard through your door

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
He means T-shirt but he is too metro to say it!

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
thats what fucks me off - VAT is annoying but you can allow for it, those cunts charging that much is taking the piss, all they do is stick a fucking post-it note on it and stick a postcard through your door
Extortion at its finest.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Pulling the wrong bit of your shoelace resulting in the mother of all knots :cry:

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Going on holiday and having sunbeds that won't go flat so you can't lie on your stomach and read.

Americans who have never ever seen a topless woman on a beach.

Come on... you know the FH rules by now... pics or it didn't happen!!!:sneaky:

Users who are viewing this thread

• Top Bottom