SPAM random annoying things

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Becuase we use Google and half our customer have blocked Google access on their networks, I've had a chance to test drive pretty much all the Conferencing solutions out there now:

Teams - pretty good, can be a bit of a pain if you don't have a linked Microsoft account (which we don't).
Zoom - fairly basic, but I guess all the development effort went into fitting back doors for the CCP. Try to avoid it where possible.
Google Meet - actually really good, shame everywhere blocks it
Webex - gash
Go To Meeting - not as good as it was when Citrix owned it but still very serviceable
Bluejeans - only used it once, slick interface was about all I can remember
We have teams at my place. It's fine but suffers from the usual problems of everything being locked down unnecessarily

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
We rolled out teams start of the pandemic - compared with the other variants I think it is superb. Not just for meetings either we use it a lot for file collaboration with our internal customers - native whiteboard for teams works exceptionally well by the way.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
My work is still using Skype. I think we are moving to Office 365 and Teams sometime next year only.
We can't use it to connect outside of the work network though.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Why does Prometheus seem to get so many references?

I've seen a few memes, multiple newspaper articles have name dropped it and even an animation in the past couple of weeks.

It's fucking gash.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Why does Prometheus seem to get so many references?

I've seen a few memes, multiple newspaper articles have name dropped it and even an animation in the past couple of weeks.

It's fucking gash.

"Man", I cried, "how ignorant art thou in thy pride of wisdom!"

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Covid-cutting your hair to a #6, then removing the guard to get your beard to wet shaveable length, only to notice a straggly bit over your right ear and forgetting to put the guard back on before tackling it! I'm laughing now but blimey, I look dumb as dumber :ROFLMAO:

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Hair on zero, beard whatever is appearing out of the bottom of my head for the last 6 months+ It's not getting trimmed until I get a vaccine.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
I'm currently going with 0 on top, beard? Trim the sides with grade 2, the rest is growing to see where it ends up. Currently 3 inches long, and consuming more random hair products than my hair ever did when I had it.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Been to the barbers twice this year. I trim my beard every couple weeks. Otherwise just let it grow. Number 3 back and sides and trimmed on top when i go to the barbers.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I'm currently going with 0 on top, beard? Trim the sides with grade 2, the rest is growing to see where it ends up. Currently 3 inches long, and consuming more random hair products than my hair ever did when I had it.

Only women use hair products on their beard!

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time

They're mostly women's hair products too as I'm too tight to buy my own.

You have no idea how many arguments you can start with a bottle of Moroccan Oil.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
They're mostly women's hair products too as I'm too tight to buy my own.

You have no idea how many arguments you can start with a bottle of Moroccan Oil.

Expensive stuff. I'm in town today and my wife asked me to pick her up some face cream. £17 for a tiny little tube. What is this cream meant to do?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
My wife has some weird hair shit too, costs a fortune and lasts for ever, I have no idea what a tiny bit of it does tbh.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing

Beard Oil was the only thing that stopped me chopping my head off with a rusty knife from the itching when I had a beard. It felt like every single hair was sharpened to a point and was trying to loop back and burrow into my face.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Beard Oil was the only thing that stopped me chopping my head off with a rusty knife from the itching when I had a beard. It felt like every single hair was sharpened to a point and was trying to loop back and burrow into my face.

This is why I shave

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom