SPAM random annoying things

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I've binned Facebook. fuck it, it's not as if anyone ever says anything interesting on there. Piss bored of baby photos and farmville invites. I have friends that I actually want to speak to available on the phone.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I've binned Facebook. fuck it, it's not as if anyone ever says anything interesting on there. Piss bored of baby photos and farmville invites. I have friends that I actually want to speak to available on the phone.

Welcome! Welcome! *hands a cup of rum and a seat* You'll enjoy it here.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Have always hated Facebook but started actively using it for friends/family stuff a couple of years ago, yes 90% of the stuff on my newsfeed is utter shite but I must admit I do enjoy the social element, especially reconnecting with school friends I haven't seen for over 20 years. It has also been useful for getting advice on several of my projects such as curing my own bacon, infusing vodka, general food stuff and also on the colour of my new suit/shirt/tie! :D

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
I cleared my friends list down to 50 people, I could probably half that too, seriously thinking about de activating it

Punishment

Resident Freddy
I made a makey up facebook account 2 years ago and havent posted once under the name Katherine Summers or something and have had like 500+ friend requests, facebook is a strange and scary place

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
I cleared my friends list down to 50 people, I could probably half that too, seriously thinking about de activating it

Yep, I had 90 or so and cut it right down to 60. Most of those are family, close friends and old school friends.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
32 bit Microsoft Dynamics AX not working with 64 bit Microsoft Outlook.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
Microsoft thinking it's a good idea to fucking copy a tonne of useless markup when I press ctrl-c making it basically impossible to use excel, outlook and all their other shitty programs. What idiot thinks this is good to set to default ffs :eek:

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Edit -> Paste Special -> Unformatted

That or whack stuff into Notepad to remove all traces of ubergay formatting

TdC

so, instead of a blinding fast ctrl-c/ctrl-v I have to do something that slows me down? can't I just turn this lunacy off?

TdC

aargh the work office 2003 outlook does have the paste options thing but doesn't have the option to make text only the default. AAARGH!!! :eek:

Ormorof

FH is my second home
getting busted for searching weird things at work

I sent an email to our support team with a screenshot of an error message, it wasnt until after i had sent it that i realised that my search bar said "Two headed cat baby"

this was the image i was looking for (to send to a colleague who was complaining he was bored)
twofaced-kitten_1117822c.jpg

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
At least you didn't do a Newsroom and send an embarrassing email to 128,000 people

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
women who you think should fancy you but for some reason completely ignore you in the street.

Surely every good looking woman should be magnetically attracted to you because you think they would look good on top of you

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
People going coocoo over actors because "they were in firefly!" or "He's that guy from that thing!" and then those saaaame people being in every thing possible because "They're them".

People who don't think neil patrick harris should be in everything.

Hypocrites.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
who?

Ah googled him, terrible actor in that dreadful show, how I met your mother.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
who?

Ah googled him, terrible actor in that dreadful show, how I met your mother.
He's pretty much the only remotely funny thing about that crap show, and probably the only reason it's still being made.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
They are planning ben affleck to direct justice league.

I can't help but to think badly of it, but will try the old benefit of the doubt.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
hes hardly himself in Harold & Kumar seeing in the real life he is a homosexual o_O

I always thought of the Harold & Kumar part as a pre-cursor to how i met your mother (i love that show but its dragging on a bit now, get on with it already)

which brings me to:

Series, be they book or films or TV shows, that for some reason decide that they need a "filler" and so rather than following the plot they decide to create shows/books/films where nothing really happens as all the characters are just waiting for the big even to happen at the end of the show/series/book/film (see wheel of time books 5-9 i believe and the 2nd and 3rd Harry potter movies, series 7 of how i met your mother etc etc etc)

TdC

people who come from other floors in the office to take a dump in the loo on MY floor :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom