SPAM random annoying things

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
I fucking hate these evil things..everytime I have to be very insistent..and I dont want it in one of those ridiculous glass towers.

231894055alt1

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
I fucking hate these evil things..everytime I have to be very insistent..and I dont want it in one of those ridiculous glass towers.

231894055alt1

Costa. Detest the place. Coffee tastes like dishwater as well.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
When people have quite a lengthy conversation about you via email for them to cc you in at the end when decisions have been made for you.

Gwadien

People that buy expensive shoes for babies that can't walk.

I don't comprehend.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
People who are wheelchair-bound often use shoes... Fucking idiot, eh?

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
People who are wheelchair-bound often use shoes... Fucking idiot, eh?

No he’s right. Designer shoes for kids who can’t even walk yet is fucking retarded. But then so is the whole designer clothes market for babies. Stupid parental vanity; the kids don’t give a fuck and they grow out of them after about 20 minutes.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Designer clothes market full stop. Plenty of servicable clothes without costing thousands.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
I quite like some of the stuff in that Superdry shop, but every single garment they sell has a massive logo on it. So fuck that.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
I quite like some of the stuff in that Superdry shop, but every single garment they sell has a massive logo on it. So fuck that.

Ive only bought one thing from there and it had a tiny Superdry badge not a massive logo.
I find their clothes a bit too snug though. Not much room to move freely.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Good start to 2018, wifey has gone into work to find they missed their targets by a country mile last year, and the consultations have begun. Not sure yet if her department is affected. And we have a wedding to pay for in May! Awesomesauce!

Tom

I am a FH squatter
I've used Malwarebytes for years to randomly check on my computer. I ran a scan a few days ago, it updated as usual, nothing found. Today, I discovered it running in the taskbar. It's never done that before. Went into the options, "run when windows starts", "auto update", "warn if turned off", "right click context" - loads of shite enabled by default.

Immediately uninstalled. Even the interface is a load of shite now, it resembles the confusing malware/virus software that obfuscates update buttons for "upgrade to premium". It used to be simple, professional and easy to understand. What a fucking disaster.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I have often found that not clicking obviously dodgy links and not opening peculiar emails is wonderful at protecting my PC.

I wouldn't worry about it too much.

Job

Malwarebytes has saved my sorry ass so many times in the past..Im prepared to give them the benefit of the doubt for trying to make themselves more of a thing.

Gwadien

So I'm teaching English at my job as well as history.

I was worried, then I had to fix some spelling mistakes on the PowerPoints I've been given for English.

So I'm not anymore :)

Job

PC slows down...100% CPU.
Windows audio graph assist at 75%..closed down quick google..disabled it, causing lots of problems.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
The fact that Heinz tins don't fucking stack.

For fucks sake, the cheapo Aldi stuff stacks, why the shit doesn't Heinz?

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
The fact that Heinz tins don't fucking stack.

For fucks sake, the cheapo Aldi stuff stacks, why the shit doesn't Heinz?
Cuase its for rich ppls with huge cupboards. Now get back to your aldi shopping peasent.

* i have never set foot in an aldi or a lidl.

Job

I have walked into Aldi with the wife, everythings really cheap, but never quite what you want.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Its the same stuff that you get in Waitrose but cheaper with less plastic packaging.

They don't feel the need to individually wrap their potatoes or whatever.

Job

So I fixed this womans boiler yesterday, it had been down for 2 weeks to to previous engineers lack of interest after a power surged fried the PCB.
She started crying as it fired up, then I discovered the gas valve stayed jammed open when I turned it off, then she really started crying as I switched off the gas and
slapped a warning sticker on it......I'll get the part tomorrow, unless shes topped herself.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
So I fixed this womans boiler yesterday, it had been down for 2 weeks to to previous engineers lack of interest after a power surged fried the PCB.
She started crying as it fired up, then I discovered the gas valve stayed jammed open when I turned it off, then she really started crying as I switched off the gas and
slapped a warning sticker on it......I'll get the part tomorrow, unless shes topped herself.
If you'd fixed it it would've been working when you left...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom