Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Sorry that the random annoying thing wasn't annoying enough for you. Sorry

Sorry

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Getting a nose bleed while taking a shit.

I wasn't even straining, it just fell out.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
You have teh aids. You need to be in isolation for the good of man kind. Please take yourself away ;)

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
People who like their houses hotter than the sun in winter.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Windows 10

I hate those tiles. The start menu sucks.
The way a folder looks sucks. I don't want to see all that left panel shit. Just give me a basic File Edit etc menu bar at the top.

Then my Windows Update won't let me turn the laptop off. I thought about getting my willy out and slapping it on the laptop but we still have guests.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Went to a posh restaraunt.for Christmas dinner, I mean I knew it was bound to be dodgy...60 quid a head to be served a fucking abortion.
Cokd tomato soup starter with stems in it.
Turkey roast..no yorkshire..gravy drizzled on , an apple pie on the plate ffs.
3 choc dessert, some melted stick that tasted like Lidl's economy choc bar, super frozen ball of ice cream and a trendy pot of dark chocolate and cream that tasted awful.
I have never left a chocolate dessert in my life, I just sent it back.
I'd pay good money not to eat in most high end bullshitcafes.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Windows 10

The way a folder looks sucks. I don't want to see all that left panel shit. Just give me a basic File Edit etc menu bar at the top.

Then my Windows Update won't let me turn the laptop off. I thought about getting my willy out and slapping it on the laptop but we still have guests.
You have @Job disease. Lol

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
My cousin took his family out to a pub. Usual price for a Carvery is £10 per person. They were charging five times that yesterday. Daylight robbery.

Syri

FH is my second home
Windows 10

I'd recommend installing Classic Shell. It won't stop the update awkwardness, but it will sort out the visual side of things. It's also completely free.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
People who like their houses hotter than the sun in winter.

I AM AT MY PARENT’S HOUSE RIGHT NOW, THEIR HEATING IS ON PERMANENTLY, I AM FUCKING MELTING, MY PANTS HAVE MELTED INTO A SLUDGE AND MIXED WITH THE SHIT DUST AROUND MY ANUS INTO A FINE, BUT STILL ABRASIVE, PASTE.

WHY IS FULL BLAST HEATING A THING.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
At the in laws. I feel like i work in a steel mill or the engine room of a coal fired boat. I don't understand why people like it this hot.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Hot central heating + silent eggy fart = guaranteed entertainment

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
That crushing annoyance of waking up realising you didn’t die in your sleep :|

Job

Spent new year with the middle class crowd in a little village near Milton Mowbry , what a bunch of neurotic , class obsessed , hopelessly envious, stifled prats.
The entire conversations were about really rich friends they had..or some cousin who owned a law firm.
Every single one of them were living way beyond their means to drive Mercs and own a 500K house.
I know every income level does it and keeping up with the jonesses is a national disease, but the depth of the self hate in the middle classes is depressing.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Why would you decide to spend time with people you don't like? I don't understand.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
And from the other side:

"Spent new year with my mates, but someone brought some working class idiot with them. An idiot not because he's working class, but because he's a neurotic, race-obsessed hopelessly envious small-minded prat. The entire conversation was about how the Poles were doing a better, cheaper job than him, or how some cousin had some "pakis" move in next door and had to close his windows."

Job

Well dont even start me on that...of course its white flightsville, so they treated the bangladeshi taxi drivers as basically the doormat.
So no..Im the one who talked to him about the cgi in the bollywood films and he got really excited and gave me a list of films I should watch..the rest of the mminibus looked at me like I was making conversation with a sewer rat.
Racist..not even xenophobic...
And I might point out, I was the onky person in the taxi who wasnt brought up in a council estate..so they really do forget themselves.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Spent new year with the middle class crowd in a little village near Milton Mowbry , what a bunch of neurotic , class obsessed , hopelessly envious, stifled prats.
The entire conversations were about really rich friends they had..or some cousin who owned a law firm.
Every single one of them were living way beyond their means to drive Mercs and own a 500K house.
I know every income level does it and keeping up with the jonesses is a national disease, but the depth of the self hate in the middle classes is depressing.

I’m curious as to how you know they’re all living beyond their means to afford “a Merc and a 500k house” (neither of which seems wildly exotic to me); did you do a survey?

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Well dont even start me on that...of course its white flightsville, so they treated the bangladeshi taxi drivers as basically the doormat.
So no..Im the one who talked to him about the cgi in the bollywood films and he got really excited and gave me a list of films I should watch..the rest of the mminibus looked at me like I was making conversation with a sewer rat.
Racist..not even xenophobic...
And I might point out, I was the onky person in the taxi who wasnt brought up in a council estate..so they really do forget themselves.

'im not racist because I spoke to a brown person about Bollywood'

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Can get cars cheap these days. With that buying or kinda renting only like 2-300 quid a month for a merc.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I'm not racist because me favourite food is chicken tikka.

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
And from the other side:

"Spent new year with my mates, but someone brought some working class idiot with them. An idiot not because he's working class, but because he's a neurotic, race-obsessed hopelessly envious small-minded prat. The entire conversation was about how the Poles were doing a better, cheaper job than him, or how some cousin had some "pakis" move in next door and had to close his windows."
/thread

Job

Your throway accusations of racism are the exact line of thought embedded in bigots minds.
Exactly how do you prove your diversity acceptance?
Have you invited mr and mrs patel for dinner..or is one of your mates brown.
The tiresome 'thinks he not racist cos he talks to black.people' says everything about the commenter, implied progressive liberal superiority.
Its in the same vein as ..oh you shop for fine wine in waitrose...how predictable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom