SPAM random annoying things

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Spend 10 minutes in Birmingham City Centre you'll see hundreds of the bloody things.

Don;t have a problem with headscarves, the full burka/niqab etc can fuck off tho as far as I'm concerned - forcing people to cover up in public is fairly disrespectful, and not something I could ever agree with.

Trust, these areas are 100% Muslim with, it just seems kids don't wear them (up to 16 at least) their parents pick them up wearing them and funnily enough the make up that is done properly are on these girls.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Trust, these areas are 100% Muslim with, it just seems kids don't wear them (up to 16 at least) their parents pick them up wearing them and funnily enough the make up that is done properly are on these girls.

Must be a Birmingham thing, as I can see 3 in the McDonald's I'm currently having lunch in.

I suppose it answers the question of who the hell comes here and orders a Filet o Fish...

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber

Well, along with funny outfits, pedophilia is quite a sport in many of these cultures so its probably OK for a 5 year old to show a bit of ankle.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
When you eat your second twix finger and think it was the first. #disappointment

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
Windows 10 rebooting my workstation while I was out for a drink with a friend. I've since learned how to turn that off forever, e.g. no reboots while a user is logged in. FML that reboot was annoying, I had all kinds of stuff open I was working on :eek:

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
There was a cumulative update a few days ago that absolutely crippled my shitty internet while it downloaded. And it wasn't even downloading for half the time. :( I'd normally not want to strangle cats as a result of this but I had my miners running and the update caused my internet to take a shit which disconnected the proxy so it was therefore literally costing me money. :eek:

There was a story a couple of months ago about an anti-poaching group in some remote area in Africa who relied on ropey satellite internet with crap speed and severe usage limits which they used for coordinating their planes and whatnot. They had Windows 10 on a laptop and it used massive amounts of expensive data doing an update overnight. They were not pleased. Linky.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Silly annoversary update that micro has pushed recently. Took me ages to install it too. Why they saved it will up rather than drip feeding it remains to be answered

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Remember the outrage at the iPhone 7 prices? Have you seen the price of the Google phones?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Gotta write (and deliver) another best man speech.

I fucking hate weddings at the best of times. They bore the shit out of me. Actually having to stand up in front of a hundred people and be funny on queue is the only thing that can make them possibly be worse :(

dysfunction

FH is my second home

I fucking hate weddings at the best of times. They bore the shit out of me. Actually having to stand up in front of a hundred people and be funny on queue is the only thing that can make them possibly be worse :(

Can you send it to me when you are finished. I need one too! :(

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Fucking Germany not having street view.

I managed to track down the town I visited 25 yearsish ago via a vaguely remembered name of the teen club and its closeness to the Rhine. Was a place called Weisbaden. ofc I can't have a nose on Google because the Germans got pissy about being spied on. Arseholes.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Um. Germany do have street view. Perhaps Google have not got to that tiny town yet.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Um. Germany do have street view. Perhaps Google have not got to that tiny town yet.

Weisbaden isn't that small, but I think Germany has some Street View but stopped mapping a few years back because of privacy concerns. (I just looked at Weisbaden and there is some street view, but its only the indoor version). It also means the Street View that is there will become increasingly inaccurate. I'm not sure what they do about that.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.

I'm with you on this - they're all the same routine, a total cliché and frankly a total waste of fucking money.

How much for a cunting cake?? How much for a cunting dress?? For one day??

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
It's why I've never bothered @Big G - if I ever have that sort of cash spare it'd go on a holiday.

If I was with a girl who insisted on marriage but wouldn't take the compromise of registry + big fuck off holiday then she'd be shown the door.

Fucking Disney weddings.

Thankfully my o/h ain't that bothered.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
It's why I've never bothered @Big G - if I ever have that sort of cash spare it'd go on a holiday.

If I was with a girl who insisted on marriage but wouldn't take the compromise of registry + big fuck off holiday then she'd be shown the door.

Fucking Disney weddings.

Thankfully my o/h ain't that bothered.
Had to get married for the visa. Wifes american so couldnt stay else. I spent an grand total of about 200 quid on the wedding. That included the ring and the registry office fees. My mum paid for a meal in a restaurant for me the mrs her and my bro and his wife. Thats all i had at my wedding :)

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Fucking fuck new oven with fucking digital keys and nonsensical settings. Can't get the fucking thing to even start, no oven-light, though, the fan is moving. Fuuck it i want the old functional things back

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Set the clock. Sounds stupid but mine refuses to work if the clock is blank, just set it to 12 or something.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Set the clock. Sounds stupid but mine refuses to work if the clock is blank, just set it to 12 or something.

That did it. Cheers!

All that so i could make a cheese-pizza that weren't all that good. Life's great right now

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Just finished writing the speech. It's too long.

1337 words. I know I'm elite, but I want to cut it down to 900. Just stuggling where from :(

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Tell everyone they are wrong and leave it at that.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Send it to me. I'll cut it for you!
Thanks for the offer, but I just stood in front of the mirror and spoke it out loud. Managed 8 minutes and 18 seconds - which is a little long IMO, but not too far off. If it's funny it'll stretch with laughter, if not, I don't have to stand up for too long.

No nob gags @Edmond - in fact, of my 3 best man speeches this is by some distance the least funny. But it's also by some distance the most heartfelt so that'll make up for it.

I hope :(

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I've kinda started again. I just don't like it enough to stand up and give it.

Perhaps I'm over thinking. But it is a bit shit IMHO. :\

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom