SPAM random annoying things

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Undoomed is funny. Just watched the vegan one and not believing in biological sex lol

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
The problem is that meninists are a thing, there was a documentary on the BBC a while ago where there was an organised group who were making death/rape threats to these OTT feminists, and when asked why, they stated that women should know their place.

I mean, these people are blurting out complete shit, but you don't feed the fire by telling them you're going to rape them.

It's a bit like terrorism ;)

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
seeing as the west invented female emancipation yesterday..its kind if preaching of the converted to Islam.

Job

yeah well ive only got a 1tb hard disk so it's not that fast, but obviously you won't hear the OS bashing an SSD.
Yesterday was an update download which is now taking 20 mins to configure...I have my old XP SSD and I'm looking at this new PC and thinking...yup I'm gonna fit it.
If only for all the cracked ms products on it, leave the terrabyte disk for storage and a back up if it goes tits up.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Defragged recently?

Job

I fucking,fucking hate Miroshite,...seriously, a 30 min reboot after update before I could use the PC.
They switched back on the lock screen with basically an advert for some stupid pictures, associated all my videos and pictures with some obscure trial software I downloaded ages ago.
They control my PC, not me, this is a steady slide towards a monthly subscription and allowed programs, won't be long before the power button is a server request based on criteria decided by them and the government.

Job

So now they force the lock screen and picture on you, you have to do a registery hack to remove it.
And today microsoft telemetry configuration is battering the disk and using 33% of cpu, been going on for 2 hours.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
My toaster under the TV runs win10 just happy, some old workstation from work.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Gardening. How the fuck do such small bushes produce so much crap when you trim them? Need to get a skip I think.

Job

It runs OK, file manager is an abortion, it's the processes going on in the background, because its a modular PC, I can hear the disk, so am tempted to check task manager a lot...holy fuck, that telemetry processes was using 12% disk for 2 hours...I really feel Microshite have just uploaded my entire drive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom