SPAM random annoying things

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Collegen injections. Just seen a woman get off the train with a ridiculous trout pout and I just find the whole swollen lip thing baffling. Am I missing something? What's the reference point these women are using? Where is the single example of a woman who's had this done and it actually looks good?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Like those huge ear pierce things made out of bin lids or whatever, its a good barometer for douchbaggery. So yes, they do serve a purpose.

DaGaffer

When the country's leading newspaper decides to tell everyone you suck at your job and every single thing in the article is provably wrong and you just know the inevitable retraction will be one line on page 30.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
When the country's leading newspaper decides to tell everyone you suck at your job and every single thing in the article is provably wrong and you just know the inevitable retraction will be one line on page 30.
Something in ireland?

Tom

I am a FH squatter
When you reinstall Civilisation V for old time's sake, think "I'll just have a quick game" at 2:30 in the afternoon, and then notice that it's past midnight and all the peaceful leaders who you've been so lovely to decide to completely fuck you over.

Fuck this game.

*double clicks Civilisation V icon*

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Project Cars. I'm in my 2nd season, mostly racing hot Meganes, BMW 1M's and the like, and out of nowhere it has decided it would be good for me to try racing an F1 car from the 80's!

Nice difficulty curve there chaps. More like a fucking cliff.

DaGaffer

Something in ireland?

Yeah. If a paper bad mouths your company that's one thing, but in this case they're actually slagging off the division I run, so I'm taking it personally; especially as it's the kind of info I'd have on my cv that they've got massively wrong (like, a factor of 10 wrong).

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Yeah. If a paper bad mouths your company that's one thing, but in this case they're actually slagging off the division I run, so I'm taking it personally; especially as it's the kind of info I'd have on my cv that they've got massively wrong (like, a factor of 10 wrong).
Linky, if you're not too touchy ;)

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Won £200 in the monthly prize draw at work...got a £400 bill for my wife's car.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Cunting neighbors that damage your car and do nothing. Fuckface has moved my wife's car about 6 feet with his 4x4 so they could park theirs. I took the sensible option and reported it to the police but I doubt they will do much. The other option was to take my wood hatchet to every panel on their car.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Why? Its an unreported traffic accident, he didn't even bother leaving a note.

It's not like it was an accident either, it is willful criminal damage. Besides which he is constantly being a dick to other neighbors, blocking their drives with his seemingly infinite amount of shitheap cars.

Its also going to be a pretty pricey repair, colour coded bumper, parking sensors etc

Additionally, I am so angry with him that "having a word" would probably result in me spreading the silly little twat across his drive and I cant be arsed with the hassle, I will leave it with the police and get them to sort it. Fuck him.

Last edited:

old.Osy

No longer scrounging, still a bastard.

It's not like it was an accident either, it is willful criminal damage. Besides which he is constantly being a dick to other neighbors, blocking their drives with his seemingly infinite amount of shitheap cars.

Its also going to be a pretty pricey repair, colour coded bumper, parking sensors etc

Additionally, I am so angry with him that "having a word" would probably result in me spreading the silly little twat across his drive and I cant be arsed with the hassle, I will leave it with the police and get them to sort it. Fuck him.

Knowing you, are you sure you did nothing to antagonize him? Maybe the Boris Johnson portrait hanged over the patio?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber

Old Bill have been, treating it as criminal damage. There is black paint on my wifes car, his car is black...they will be paying him a visit tomorrow morning to check his car over.

Lakih

Resident Freddy
This is like any random episode of Father Brown, Inspector Lewis, Mr. Selfridge, Vera, etc... My wife watches them all the time on PBS. 5 pence that the neighbour is innocent and it was caused by the mailman last tuesday. But we can't know that until the 2nd commercial break.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
When someone who's joining the army posts shit like this

14199323_10154279140125465_5172009314729089481_n.jpg

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Being asked to sit in on a meeting by my boss to address issues I raised months ago that were then ignored by our idiot IT team. Then being asked to "please not walk out of it and quit"

Yeah, can't wait, such preparation.

DaGaffer

Being asked to sit in on a meeting by my boss to address issues I raised months ago that were then ignored by our idiot IT team. Then being asked to "please not walk out of it and quit"

Yeah, can't wait, such preparation.

I feel your pain.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Sigh. It seems like everybody I know on Facebook has a child who is just starting school. Much documenting must take place, apparently.

Gwadien

Sigh. It seems like everybody I know on Facebook has a child who is just starting school. Much documenting must take place, apparently.
Photo infront of door/wall with optional bookbag?

Yep.

Gwadien

When a student, weekends were the same thing as a weekday.

Now I'm doing 8-4, my weekends are all busy up to the end of October.

Joys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom