SPAM random annoying things

Ormorof

FH is my second home
I'll add to that: Sunday trading laws. They need to be abolished. People want shops to open around the clock. I've lost count the number of times I need a supermarket after 4pm on a Sunday. Feck the protect Sunday for God ppl. This is 2012, not 1937. Punters want shops open, ppl need jobs, the shops will make more money. Everyone wins.

exactly! if i need donuts at 4am, then i damn well deserve donuts at 4am!

and dont even get me started on the rage the "no alcohol sales after 9pm" induces in me here in Finland!

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
GiffGaff.

I log in to top up my goodybag, but it turns out that I can't, I need to wait until tomorrow because I missed the 7pm cut off for today?

The fuck? Since when?

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Not liking the smell of milk. I find it difficult to tell if milk is off or not, cause it smells like shit all of the time!

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Having the flu right now :( Fucking sucks donkey bollocks.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
it does doesn't it? I spent the fng weekend in bed ffs. now I am up again and it's CLOUDY :eek:

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
People who use the term Man Flu when they have a cold or maybe the flu. I refuse to ever say I have Man Flu these days cause it's tossed around constantly by all sorts of tossers who have the sniffles at best.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
People who use the term Man Flu when they have a cold or maybe the flu. I refuse to ever say I have Man Flu these days cause it's tossed around constantly by all sorts of tossers who have the sniffles at best.

Here here. If you can get up from bed, you're not sick.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
This tosser thinks you are a cunt.

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
I never accused you if being in that category Deebs, the post about man flu reminded me of said hate though.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I never accused you if being in that category Deebs, the post about man flu reminded me of said hate though.
Didn't think you did and to be honest my post was in jest tho. Zarjazz has just warned me not to give him the lurgy (I sit next to him at work for my many sins!)

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Didn't think you did and to be honest my post was in jest tho. Zarjazz has just warned me not to give him the lurgy (I sit next to him at work for my many sins!)
Here's another annoying thing then; not being able to tell the tone people are using over the internet. :m00:

Ormorof

FH is my second home
making a nice tasty plate of food and then sneezing on it...

im still gonna eat it though :(

TdC

if Wazz and I come together the world will end :D

TdC

But you keep telling me you won't ghey with me. How are we supposed to do that if you persistently cockblock me?
but I won't. and besides, there's a queue of people lusting after me. all this teed-lust is going to my head!

What about heroes like me that play sport when injured in multiple places? :cool:
different anal fissures all count as one :-P

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
The fact that it's not as hot as it was. FU English weather.

Bigmac

Part of the furniture
Staying in hospital till the end of the week with nothing to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom