SPAM random annoying things

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Speaking of people calling people fat and then people defending said person... Joan Rivers, what a cunt.

"This video contains content from Channel 4, who have blocked it in your country on copyright grounds". So, I have Channel 4 on my telly, I have 4OD on my computers, BUT I CAN'T WATCH CHANNEL 4 CONTENT ON YOUTUBE???? Fucking idiots.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Lol, well I watched it happily from the south of France so I don't know how that works.

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
Got up this morning and had a massive coughing fit and then i couldn't breath for about 2 mins, it was what i can only describe as an asthma attack or being badly winded.

I really panicked as i was still coughing which was making me throw up, still not being able to catch my breath. I swear i have never been so scared in my life. I kept telling myself to calm down and relax

Eventually i was managing to take in small burst of air through my nose, but my throught felt like something was blocking my windpipe. I was shaking for about half an hour afterwards and my throught has been so sore today. I couldn't speak properly for about 2 hours this morning because it was so sore

All i could think was 'must....delete....browser....history......'

Seriously though, i shat myself

This happenend again 2.00am friday mornig, but it genuinely lasted about 10 mins. I got myself sorted and drove to A&E. Friday night in A&E is not a nice place to be, some drunk woman throwing up in a kidney dish, and a load of drunk chavs with one of thier mates who punched a window and sliced his hand to bits.

Anywho, finally got seen 4 hours after i got there, and they don't know what it is, so they gave me some stong cough syrup (with codine in it) nasty stuff.

I went to the doctors last week too and she gave me some antibiotics, but they're doing nothing

Seriously scary shit i can tell you

Ormorof

FH is my second home
american TV shows that repeat the last sentence said before the ad break, so when watching it in europe where there is less adbreaks its like watching the same scene twice o_O

soze

I am a FH squatter
Tesco club card rewards. For years now I have been getting my iTunes credit via Club Card vouchers when they are half price. I have been waiting for the half price offer to come back but now they have added what looks to be a permanent offer of £17 of vouchers for a £25 iTunes voucher. And if i am not getting double my money I am not spending my vouchers!

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
This happenend again 2.00am friday mornig, but it genuinely lasted about 10 mins. I got myself sorted and drove to A&E. Friday night in A&E is not a nice place to be, some drunk woman throwing up in a kidney dish, and a load of drunk chavs with one of thier mates who punched a window and sliced his hand to bits.

Anywho, finally got seen 4 hours after i got there, and they don't know what it is, so they gave me some stong cough syrup (with codine in it) nasty stuff.

I went to the doctors last week too and she gave me some antibiotics, but they're doing nothing

sorry Ed I pressed disagree in stead of dislike and now the stupid xenforo won't let me change it back :(

anyway, hope it clears up soon mate :(

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
People telling me "this is better for revenue" and thinking i'm changing the features based on that.

rynnor

Rockhound

Do you have asthma/hay fever? Sounds like an allergic reaction to me - I get something similar when exposed to a certain type of tree.

Edmond

Happened again this morning, but only lasted about 30secs

I dont have asthma, but i think maybe i am showing symptoms of it. Off to the doctor again in a minute, hoping she will do something more than give me anti biotics

I'm going to ask for an inhaler and see if that works

Chilly

Balls of steel

I dont have asthma, but i think maybe i am showing symptoms of it. Off to the doctor again in a minute, hoping she will do something more than give me anti biotics

Danger wank during an episode. It'll be like autoerotic whatyoucallit but even better cos you're not in control of the asphyxiation :D

rynnor

Rockhound

You might want to try an anti-histamine hay fever treatment - get the non-drowsy ones - buy cheap generic ones from a supermarket.

Edmond

Got an inhaler and some amoxicillin. I'll see what happens

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Parcel force coming as soon as i get out of the shower.

Pretty sure I had a ball hanging out of my dressing gown.

oops.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I hope it's a green silk dressing gown.

Like your mum's.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Incredibly, I know two people who've actually got a fair amount of cash from that PPI thing; one got 5K, the other got 25 grand...
You will be pleased to know that after sitting on a letter for nearly 10 months about PPI (thought it was just a flyer bollox) and then taking 5 minutes to fill out the FSA form and sending it off I am now in possession for a cheque in excess of £5.5k :)

Chilly

Balls of steel
grats deebs. also: you fucking mug for buying the insurance in the first place :p

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
buy me my Brera then sweet-nose. I'll send you a vid of me waxing it (the car, dirty fucker)!

sayward

Resident Freddy
OK you boffins why can't I click on like or agree and have them work? What have I done? Can't be just that my PC doesn't think I should agree with anything you lot say. It's very annoying.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Stock Android dialer app not having an automatic redial function.

Why the fuck not? Even the crappy £10 BT landline handset in the shed has a redial button. Does Real Life happen to other people, and the Google coders somehow live in an alternative reality?

Edmond

roy.jpg

"Have you tried turning off and back on again"

Edmond

Well the Inhaler kind of works, just had another non-breathing attack, managed to get a few puffs in...that PUFFS!!, i'm looking at you teeds :cautious:

But seriously, still fucking scary, didnt last this long this time and not so severe, so not sure if the inhaler actually sorted it of not

Still here though...yay, go me

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom