SPAM random annoying things

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
no, but I tend to use the two orbs based in the front of my skull to catch photons, change that input into electrical impulses and allow my brain to interpret said electrical signals into a mental map of what is around me. some objects and substances are visually appealing to me whereas some are not. other men's pubes are on the Do Not Like list.

Chilly

Balls of steel
no, but I tend to use the two orbs based in the front of my skull to catch photons, change that input into electrical impulses and allow my brain to interpret said electrical signals into a mental map of what is around me. some objects and substances are visually appealing to me whereas some are not. other men's pubes are on the Do Not Like list.
Whereas the puddle of piss you're standing in is fine? Cmon, lets face it. A couple of pubes in the urinal is the *least* bad thing you find in the men's toilets in a pub.

TdC

touché. still, I like to think that my shoes are touching the piss...of which some may actually be mine, and my shoes are not me. On the other hand, were my cox to touch a urinal, or indeed a urinal covered in a bunch or random pubes, I would most likely projectile vomit :(

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
I'm the same with the glory holes, i think 'someone elses little fella has been through this hole, but i bet thy never wiped it round afterwards'

Its disgusting really, isn't it

Fweddy

FH is my second home
TdC sees the pubes and thinks "There was another man's cock here but now it's gone."

That's what makes him sad.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
French people and arriving at work to find I had left my laptop on the side of the couch and then having to rush home and get back to work before a 9.30 conf call ;(

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Coworker came to work, coughing up a lung, sneezing, sick as a motherf*ck. Please just leave :unsure:

TdC

watching your work computer freeze for over two minutes, completely unresponsive, just because someone planned a meeting and outlook can make everything you're doing grind to a halt while it digs the meeting reminder out of some exchange database somewhere. nnngh.

TdC

BELGIANS!!

I love all you good Belgians...but sweet baby jebus on a tightrope working with Belgians in IT is driving me up the frigging walls :eek::eek::eek:

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Which half of Belgium are they from? I know a Flemish guy who lives near the divide and frequently has to go the French bit for work (IT support for a chain of supermarkets), it's really not an exaggeration when people say they don't get on.

TdC

these are Walloons. tbh the only Belgian I know who I consider any kind of normal is a Flemish guy. He used to work in IT. also, this project is one of those odd ones where the people supporting it have it in their best interests to fail, whereas I have it in mine to succeed. joy :(

soze

I am a FH squatter
these are Walloons. tbh the only Belgian I know who I consider any kind of normal is a Flemish guy. He used to work in IT. also, this project is one of those odd ones where the people supporting it have it in their best interests to fail, whereas I have it in mine to succeed. joy :(
My company is in that situation right now. A 3rd party is installing their own software very badly. We are being paid £500 a day to help him with our systems on site. Our customer is very angry that it is taking the 3rd party so long. We can either fix it for them and rob ourselves of £500 a day or we let the arrogant prick developer dig himself deeper. If he was even halfway a decent guy it would be an easy answer but he is such a tool I want to see him fail.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Ha, our IT guys charge us stupid money to fix simple things, more than once I have found the solution and I am just a "super user" Microsoft AX really is turd.

TdC

I feel your pain. Tomorrow an engineer from the vendor is coming in. We're going to have him do stupid things just because the fucking idiots in Brussels don't want to help us out, rather than the planned actions I worked out ages ago. The guy costs like 5 grand a day :eek:

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
People who offload problems onto me, just because I happened to be copied into an email.

Get the fuck away from me!

mooSe_

FH is my second home
People who shout out of moving cars. No one can understand you and you look like a cunt.

TdC

throw a piss filled water balloon in through their open car window!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Worked 2 hours to get something working that someone needed working to get their work working and then was told it's not working cause some other dudes work doesn't work that way so probably have to work 2 hours again to make it working in a different way. Yeah. Fun :D

mooSe_

FH is my second home
throw a piss filled water balloon in through their open car window!

Luckily a gentleman such as myself will always carry a piss filled water balloon somewhere about my person for just such an occasion.

TdC

it doesn't have to be pre-filled, although I assume stale, or even fermented piss has more of an impact metaphorically speaking...but there's just something undeniably classy about a gentleman filling a water balloon with fresh urine, tying off and then pitching the thing through an open car window.

ileks

Part of the furniture
I had to do a poster presentation on my research project today. They told us to be really prepared for any questions. All I got asked was where the nearest toilet was!

Chilly

Balls of steel
hope you got yer wang out and pissed on his shoes and walked out in a huff.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Tom
Top Bottom