SPAM random annoying things

sayward

Resident Freddy
Welcome to my world. Been coughing all night, think i finally got to sleep around 2.00 am
Been coughing badly for 2 weeks.I didn't have any cold symptoms but felt awful. Cough just about gone. It's ok as long as you don't speak or breathe! My friend has been coughing so badly she's fractured a rib.

soze

I am a FH squatter
4 people in my work have been ordered on voice rest or risk damaging your voice permanently. So if your throat hurts with that cough see a doctor.

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
Got up this morning and had a massive coughing fit and then i couldn't breath for about 2 mins, it was what i can only describe as an asthma attack or being badly winded.

I really panicked as i was still coughing which was making me throw up, still not being able to catch my breath. I swear i have never been so scared in my life. I kept telling myself to calm down and relax

Eventually i was managing to take in small burst of air through my nose, but my throught felt like something was blocking my windpipe. I was shaking for about half an hour afterwards and my throught has been so sore today. I couldn't speak properly for about 2 hours this morning because it was so sore

All i could think was 'must....delete....browser....history......'

Seriously though, i shat myself

rynnor

Rockhound
Is there some Freddys super plague going around? A lot of you seem to have similar symptoms - I had the flu just before christmas after the kids got it and every one of us lost our voices for a day or two - sounds like thats still going around.

soze

I am a FH squatter
Got up this morning and had a massive coughing fit and then i couldn't breath for about 2 mins, it was what i can only describe as an asthma attack or being badly winded.

I really panicked as i was still coughing which was making me throw up, still not being able to catch my breath. I swear i have never been so scared in my life. I kept telling myself to calm down and relax

Eventually i was managing to take in small burst of air through my nose, but my throught felt like something was blocking my windpipe. I was shaking for about half an hour afterwards and my throught has been so sore today. I couldn't speak properly for about 2 hours this morning because it was so sore

All i could think was 'must....delete....browser....history......'

Seriously though, i shat myself
I had similar every morning between Friday and Tuesday (when these drugs started kicking in). I basically had to cough up a massive amount of green phlegm to breathe properly. It was seriously the size of one of them small oranges on Friday, that was when i decided to go back to bed. Must spend all night building up and the first cough starts breaking it up and starts to block your wind pipe?

Bigmac

Part of the furniture
Just bought a wireless mouse, 2 days later and the mouse wheel is broken. :mad:

sayward

Resident Freddy
I spend my time with a baby muslin soaked in Olbas Oil clamped over my nose and mouth. Helps to breathe thro it. Or those Karvol capsules for babies.

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
I hate it when you're really pushed for time and suddenly need a poo, not only that but it's never a lovely one wiper! Always a god damn, never ending, relentless amount of shite to wipe.

rynnor

Rockhound
old.Tohtori said:
Found full episodes of scrubs on youtube. Productivity firmly at 0%.

I spent two hours in a large conference room while people argued over iterative development methods - productivity -2,000,000

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
Been up since 4.00 am cos i cant stop coughing (again) really had enough of this now

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Low fat cheese. It seems...too rubbery. *shrugs and adds butter* Ah first world problems.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
my hate of the day: people with loose pubes. nothing disgusts me more than walking up to a urinal to have a wizz, only to see that some cretin's left a hand full of his fucking cock-fluff in there :(

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
my hate of the day: people with loose pubes. nothing disgusts me more than walking up to a urinal to have a wizz, only to see that some cretin's left a hand full of his fucking cock-fluff in there :(

Umm. What exactly do you do in a urinal? Whip out your swafflematic and rub it all over the porcelain before doubledipping it into the wizzyhole?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom