It means have a temper tantrum. :)

M

Melachi-

hehe well I allways taught Paddy was a slag name for an irish person :p

K

krait

Originally posted by Melachi[Mid]
hehe well I allways taught Paddy was a slag name for an irish person :p

That too ,also "paddy wagon" means a Police Van........probably from arresting lots of Irish navvies when they got drunk. ;)

R

Rambo

for couple weeks Blathasar will be me, and Rambo will be Balthasar, just fyi.

after that i might try some SB as well.

B

Balthy

Originally posted by Rambo
for couple weeks Blathasar will be me, and Rambo will be Balthasar, just fyi.

Yep so you know by who you gonna get killed :)

B

brite

so have you guys changed over now beacuse rambo just attacked me solo and im in shock didnt have my necky on so only 19% thrust resist compared to my normally uber 28% ;) anyway gg rambo or whoever was playing rambo... rambo... solo ROFL somthings wrong!!!!.... 1 - 0 !

you missed PA i should of left you to the pet and done a lil dance ;)

B

Balthy

that was me and I totaly screwed things up but am lagging pretty bad this evening oh well shouldnt have attacked a bd :p

K

klavrynd

what a joke, as if playing buffed ns is tough ...

hi der ap4tehwin

how about you play an unbuffed, solo la specced sb for a change, now there's a challenge

B

brite

Originally posted by Balthy
that was me and I totaly screwed things up but am lagging pretty bad this evening oh well shouldnt have attacked a bd :p

you missed PA as in a normal weapon miss i think beacuse after that you missed also beacuse of bt and i was running and spinning like a bitch thinknig where the fuck is his zerg ? what the fuck ? hes solo !!!! aaaaahahahah rps. PA me and u win

R

Rambo

Originally posted by klavrynd

hi der ap4tehwin

how about you play an unbuffed, solo la specced sb for a change, now there's a challenge

using swords and wearing armour allowed ?

M

mavericky

Just wondering Rambo, are you realm mates (the ones you often have grouped with) going to be attacking you as if they didnt know you or assisting you? Just wondering as it wouldnt really give you a true feel for it if they did any favours.

S

scarffs

This is a fun thing imo.
I'm certainly no fan of stealthzergs, but its cool to try out the other end, gives you some perspective probably.

O

old.windforce

Originally posted by brite
you missed PA as in a normal weapon miss i think beacuse after that you missed also beacuse of bt and i was running and spinning like a bitch thinknig where the fuck is his zerg ? what the fuck ? hes solo !!!! aaaaahahahah rps. PA me and u win

PA ignores BT

soloing a bonedancer requires a PA with disease or you are toast. If disease poison is resisted you loose

O

old.Hellskor

hmm, did I read it wrong, or is Rambo going to play Nightshade and a Shadowblade ?

if so ... start up a 'diary' thread !

Want to know what's going on :cool:

S

Sharma

Originally posted by klavrynd

hi der ap4tehwin

I see you still cant stand the fact that people have a choice of what to play.

A

Aoln

Originally posted by mavericky
Just wondering Rambo, are you realm mates (the ones you often have grouped with) going to be attacking you as if they didnt know you or assisting you? Just wondering as it wouldnt really give you a true feel for it if they did any favours.
I for 1 am going to be making a special effort to fight him :p

B

bigchief

Originally posted by Aoln
I for 1 am going to be making a special effort to fight him :p

GL, run into him 3 times today, every time hes not been solo (theres a suprise :rolleyes: ).

Just the usual add routine he does with his own inf, cept he has friends in Alb who dont add back and just stand and watch, /wave, /hug and let him run off. Hi der Fokias ~~

K

klavrynd

Originally posted by Sharma
I see you still cant stand the fact that people have a choice of what to play.

your point being mister valkyn zerk?

go use some more gm-tools ....

X

Xeanor

stop QQ'ing, your zerker got nerfed, live with it

ps. you savage sucked ass

P

Piojo

Bigchief fyi he's been duoing with me all day no more no less seeing as there has been a fg of sb's at amg all day and you haven't mentioned that.

Oh yeah and we had a ranger for 1 run coz there was a fg mids stealthers at amg..

A

amazingsteve

Originally posted by Xeanor
stop QQ'ing, your zerker got nerfed, live with it

ps. you savage sucked ass

what he said. QQing wanker.

B

bigchief

Originally posted by Piojo
Bigchief fyi he's been duoing with me all day no more no less seeing as there has been a fg of sb's at amg all day and you haven't mentioned that.

Oh yeah and we had a ranger for 1 run coz there was a fg mids stealthers at amg..

Zzzz thats cos everytime I got near ran into one of you and the other adds. Woulda had either of you on seperate occasions if you were solo :eek:

Wernt you going on about how you only solo in one of these threads? :rolleyes:

P

Piojo

read what I post THERE WAS A FG OF MID STEALTHERS AT AMG and your whining about 2 ns grouping because of it?

Get over it. Yes ask anyone you like I've soloed most of my rps don't give a shit if u don't belive me or not.

G

ghoul

you all suck ass, and you are all jealous at rambo.

rambo > you

all you hib stealthers, fuck off, i meet 1fg of you quite alot in odins/emain amg(except pio)

all you mid sbs, fu<-, i meet vanguar and his shitty zergs all the time.

you all just suck to much to get rr10 as fast as rambo did

Users who are viewing this thread