Rambo

B

brite

i was going to ask rambo nicely why he zergs like a fuck wit but anyway.....

rambo your are a zerging peice of shit with no skill, get a fucking job

H

hangianix

Oh no, a new thread... just continue an old one.

O

old.Hellskor

stop it!

the git's getting more whine threads than me soon if this keeps going. :D

T

Tafaya Anathas

Originally posted by brite
i was going to ask rambo nicely why he zergs like a fuck wit but anyway.....

rambo your are a zerging peice of shit with no skill, get a fucking job

Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooring

C

Cyfr

Rambo does it because he has no skill whatsoever and the only way to get good rp = zerg with buffbot and overpowerd class.

O

opoc

Hate to say it but Brite is right, though she shows a lack of intelligence in the style of the post. :)

A

Aoln

The majority of stealthers grp, its much faster rp and some find it more enjoyable. Just because Rambo is rr11 why does he have to play differently or in a way he might not enjoy so much?

T

thorondorito

let the people play the way they want, i think they pay 12 € too. And zerging is allowed by CoC

I

ixnay

Originally posted by opoc
Hate to say it but Brite is right, though she shows a lack of intelligence in the style of the post. :)

Did the lack of intelligence make you come to the assumption that Brite is female ? ;)

S

Shike

Originally posted by Cami
just bump some old thread? this is zzz..

yup, we all know by now Rambo suck, zergs with other stealthers, is a coward and everything else we need to know.

:m00:

T

Thug

Rambo?

I dunno - he seems an ok guy to me. Have played with Constanze - *waves* - as an up and coming inf - 2 infact - Jones and Franky. She certainly is a nice person!

Remember me? - hehe.

Could be all you can do at level 50 is to group and zerg - hope to hell not cos it ain't my style! Will find out soon enough i suppose!

Certi (45 SB)

Edit: don't think i going soft - DEATH TO ALL ALBS - especially infs!!

O

old.Atrox

i was going to ask brite nicely why he plays like a fuck wit but anyway.....

brite your are a bd plaingy peice of shit with no skill, get a fucking job

D

DaggerElivager

Im feeling really shitty and sick atm and your post made me chuckle brite ty.

on a serious note, we all know about the infil whine and its boring, so please stop it and maybe go learn a new phrase like "stop ruining our events for example"

plus please learn some english m8 :) thanks

F

Fafnir

Originally posted by constanze
use tactics !
So buffbotting and grouping with a few infils has become a tactic?

Some people just need to get off their high horses of Hey i'm being uber cause i play overpowerd class and need a bot to gain some skill. (This is not only directed at infils. :p )

I could do it just like you, but i like my thane, it requires more brain activity to take down other buffed enemies. And i wonder why i got my bot, might just be because of all thoose buffed grouping mostly thrust infils. Slashinfils i could take if they didnt get add.

I wish we could rewind the game about 1.5 year. Was alot more fun to play then.

The best thing would be if they removed all buffs from game.

Originally posted by sardine
You can't say a RR11 has no skill sorry....
Well i think thoose 126 days 9 hours, might have something to do with his high rr. :)

D

Damon_D

Originally posted by constanze
use tactics !

btw give mid stealther groups aoe mezz , stun , sos , speed , abla chant , and I'll use tactics you would not belive ;)

P

Piojo

It pisses me off ppl say solo and I've soloed nearly all my rps to get to 4l9 atm then when you do solo you pwn say 3 ppl then they come back and zerg you.

Rambo you have no skill what's skillfull about seeing a solo ns comming out of stealth to kill him while a mincer stuns ?

WOW MAD SKILLZ really fucking try going solo a bit more you never know you might enjoy it and shock horror you might not get so many people moaning at you.

I've fought constanze a few times solo and she's completly owned me so I think she's a good infil.

I've fought u I think 2 times solo got you to 10% one time and killed you the other then died to your dot.
Hell I even nearly killed you when it was 3vs1 sheesh.

A

Aoln

Originally posted by Damon_D
btw give mid stealther groups aoe mezz , stun , sos , speed , abla chant , and I'll use tactics you would not belive ;)
yeah well give alb stealther groups 2H weapons and so will we !!11! ;)

G

Gizor

Originally posted by Piojo
It pisses me off ppl say solo and I've soloed nearly all my rps to get to 4l9 atm then when you do solo you pwn say 3 ppl then they come back and zerg you.

Rambo you have no skill what's skillfull about seeing a solo ns comming out of stealth to kill him while a mincer stuns ?

WOW MAD SKILLZ really fucking try going solo a bit more you never know you might enjoy it and shock horror you might not get so many people moaning at you.

I've fought constanze a few times solo and she's completly owned me so I think she's a good infil.

I've fought u I think 2 times solo got you to 10% one time and killed you the other then died to your dot.
Hell I even nearly killed you when it was 3vs1 sheesh.

totaly agree, MAD SKILLZ ! trying to do the same, now I've solo'd/duo'd till 4l5, but I guess its even harder for one that is totaly on his own, after going from Ligen to Emain /respect Pio.

Rambo - FO xD

Users who are viewing this thread