Rambo

O

old.Atrox

Originally posted by Damon_D
Same with BD's..aoe mezz and they aint that tough no more

ye cuz the aemezzer in daoc really know how to dash out enough dmg...

and casters dont stand a chance vs a bd, without moc.

B

brite

It really does supprise me that people still moan about bonedancers, everyone in the US has got over it why can you ? It was fun when i first playing my bonedancer no one knew how to kill us, eek its a bonedancer run around in cirlces and make it dizzy ! and attack its healer ect... lol but now people know how to beat us and mow us down fairly easy. Infs can solo us easy PA + CD then we are near death stunned unable to tap and most probabaly diseased(but most of the gimps unstealth and spam garrote). we are not a group friendly class (and when i do get a group i am targetted and go down with 2-10 seconds) and i spend most of my time soloing now all you stealthers here imagine trying to solo without stealth with pets behind you like big sirens wailing say BONEDANCER INCOMING NE NER NE NER !!!

get a clue ?

O

old.Atrox

didnt moan about BD's

------
i was going to ask brite nicely why he plays like a fuck wit but anyway.....

brite your are a bd plaingy peice of shit with no skill, get a fucking job
------

But bd's are overpowerd and need no skill to play.

B

brite

Originally posted by old.Atrox
didnt moan about BD's

------
i was going to ask brite nicely why he plays like a fuck wit but anyway.....

brite your are a bd plaingy peice of shit with no skill, get a fucking job
------

But bd's are overpowerd and need no skill to play.

ill think you will find sombody wants you over there.....

O

old.Atrox

Originally posted by brite
ill think you will find sombody wants you over there.....

Im quite sure none do.
but thank you.

L

Lubricador

Rambo , big fault posting your RL screenie xDD all pple loves you i guess

Btw kahland i see you are still alive ..... damn.

P

Piojo

Roll a ns on prydwen and solo/duo in emain till rr5 then I'll say ur decent enough, but tbh you'd be lucky to find any other hib stealthers in emain...

R

Rambo

Originally posted by Piojo
Roll a ns on prydwen and solo/duo in emain till rr5 then I'll say ur decent enough, but tbh you'd be lucky to find any other hib stealthers in emain...

That will be great, all alb soloers for me then :p

But actually i thought of something new. I 'd like to exchange accounts with some ns or sb for 2-3 weeks. I give Rambo, you give me yours. ( including bots )
ofc i want someone decent (good items etc, dont care of RR),
and ofc anyone that have capped all stats is welcome.

I am serious and i dont wanna hear that 'you are crazy they might delete Rambo' etc, i will try not to do this with some guy who is less than 18yrs old, cause yes then it might happen. Also i think that if you trust someone he always respect that. I 've seen it in game and in rl.

Waiting mode on...

O

old.Downanael

Originally posted by Rambo

I am serious and i dont wanna hear that 'you are crazy they might delete Rambo' etc, i will try not to do this with some guy who is less than 18yrs old, cause yes then it might happen. Also i think that if you trust someone he always respect that. I 've seen it in game and in rl.

Hehe goodluck,you need it. Last time i tryed friend account and he's mine he deleted my druid eld and champion.

P

Piojo

I'd be up for it but I've got access to a infil on prydwen already so I know how easy it is anyway ;)

P

Piojo

haha down that is such lies and you know it you just had a paddy deleted then made up some story about being hacked/that ur little brother had got access.

Z

zapzap

But actually i thought of something new. I 'd like to exchange accounts with some ns or sb for 2-3 weeks. I give Rambo, you give me yours. ( including bots )

Waiting mode on...

My gimp is up for it but rr7l3

Zapsi

F

Fightersuntzu

Originally posted by brite
oh and sorry for being a lame bonedancer but you have obviously played a /level bd on pvp or in bg and know everything about the class.....

I think the most advanced thing a BD would wind up doing is making his little subpets into different formations for entertainment while spamming LT.....

B

Balthy

That will be great, all alb soloers for me then

Waiting mode on...

Nightshade rr7L3 with mota 3 lvl 50 bb up for it.

You've seen how I fight, now wanna try it? ;)

A

Ardrias_Mid

Posting about account-trading here is sweet. :great:

D

Damon_D

shsss Ardrias , this is not account trading , its an learning experiense . our friend from albion will see , that infil's have it quit alot eaiser than his fellow assasins in the other realms... I would do it , if I was not even less trusting than a diamondback rattlesnake

I

iceforge

Should be pretty safe....

To make an account trade for a minor period of time:

Waiting mode on...

Originally posted by GOA
Character restoration :

When you write to the customer support to ask for the restoration of a deleted character, there are several pieces of information that you have to give :

Server Name Name, class and level of the character If you have other characters on this account, give their names too If you don't have any character left, you have to create one and give us his name

If the character you wish to restore is from a different realm from the one which you are playing on, you also have to specify that you want to delete all your characters. For instance : you had a Paladin on Albion, you deleted it to play on Midgard, than after a couple of weeks you regret it and decide to ask for a restoration of your paladin. In this case your Midgard characters will be deleted, and you will have to confirm to the customer support team that you wish this deletion.

M

mavericky

If/when you do swap let us know on here, will be interesting to see how you do, pretty sure you will do ok except for adds etc, but very keen to see the change of name in the spam :)

O

old.Downanael

haha down that is such lies and you know it you just had a paddy deleted then made up some story about being hacked/that ur little brother had got access.

what's an paddy :D ?

P

painman

Originally posted by old.Hellskor
stop it!

the git's getting more whine threads than me soon if this keeps going. :D

who are u??
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
valhallas

(Cough) FUCK (cough) GOA

B

bigchief

Originally posted by mavericky
If/when you do swap let us know on here, will be interesting to see how you do, pretty sure you will do ok except for adds etc, but very keen to see the change of name in the spam :)

I dunno .. say he swaps with Balth, I think we'll see mister I solo for rps NS suddenly has alot of friends that group 24/7 :p

Will still be a rambo zerg, just it'll say lurikeen instead of Saracen above the GL's head :p

L

Lyrre

As a SB i dont think the unballance problem is so damn huge between infil-sb-ns. Sure sb are the weakest atm, but we still get our kills. What is the most unballancing thing though, and I hope rambo IF he tryes another realm will notice, are those ministrels.
How many times havent you seen one, lined up the PA, hitted with PA, get insta stunned and after that the ministrels buddies you didnt see start to line up PA's. Kind of easy to land a PA on a stunned target, hehe. :)

And ofcourse the albstealthers are greatly outnumbering sb and ns together. Before leftaxe nerf, a Shadowzerk was the birth controll pill to new infils, after the "adjusting" there have popped up more infils then any other class, and it is hard to fight those numbers.

I would say if Rambo want to try it the hardest way, try a sb. If he chose to try a rr5+ NS, they are damn evil and much tougher than SB :) (And NS still have stun directly after evade IF specced inthrust, that also is str-dex based weapon :) )
Ooo, and another thing, to get the same damage output, or lets say absorbance. I think Rambo gonna get damn tired of using those af-charges all the time, and not know for sure that he can pop that endurance potion in combat, due to recently burned off a charge. Not to mention, find a alchemist that want to recharg items for you, and the 40g that you have to pay every time you recharg it...

Imho, Infils are strong from start and can kill many enemies from RR1, NS start to grow in strength at RR4-RR5 (if they chose to spec there classdefined RA's), and SB have nothing that makes em uber at start, and nothing that makes em uber later on in game :)

You could even borrow my sb Rambo, Kobold RR5L2 Shammy AND healer bot :) No just kidding, wouldnt let any alb touch my account :p

Well lets hope the test work out and you can tell us what you think afterwards, specially about the ministrel that i find the most annoying thing about albstealthers :) And maybe a review from the person that borrows Rambo to?
Eagerly waiting for the conclusion of this matter, hehe.

D

DaggerElivager

Waiting mode on...

I'd appreciate you not taring (sp?) people udner 18 with the same brush. I have knowledge of about 6 diff acc's all with multiple lvl50's and some high rr and i would never dream of deleting their chars. Just cos there are few people of all ages who are complete arses dont just put it down to "kids".

and i have entrusted my acc to few people who i know are my age and they have respected my chars and not done anything.

O

old.Downanael

Try a rr4 ns/sb imo not rr7

What Piojo said,every class is good if it's rr7 and RA's are picked even with some sense. Maybe he(Rambo) trying to prove us something?

Maybe expect thanes :D

M

Melachi-

You irish downanael?

[edit]Ohh and great idea btw rambo trading for a week thing :D

Users who are viewing this thread