R.I.P Blaien / Okies GOA killed him at last.

Blaien

Fledgling Freddie
After numerous emails and having sent my new new details like requested several times i'm still no further in my attempts to get back playing daoc.
So i've now decided to say bollocks to the whole thing and give up playing for good a big hug to all of you who are still playing i'll try and keep in touch via the forums.
All said and done i'm pretty pissed of with the whole thing all those hours playing and i have to lay to rest a RR7 character cant even sell it on ebay hehe.
Was a good few years spent playing this game and i met some great people along the way not going to do a list you all know who you are, Anyway time to say goodbye for good has to be said its quite sad sat here writing this never thought this was the way my gaming would end. Look after each other guys and girls and play nicely. byeeeeeeee :(

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Blaien RR7 Scout, also know as Okies the Armsman from day #1 retail. Fucking shame we are losing you bud :(

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
Just a quick point, I notice your registered email address is an AOL one. There have been issues with AOL eating emails from us (because they come from a noreply email address). Check spam filters and try again.

Maxgirth

Fledgling Freddie
One of the funniest guys i`ve ever grouped with, no matter what we were doing, bearing in mind papa Cho has now come out of the closet :eek6:.
Enough said imo.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Maxgirth said:
One of the funniest guys i`ve ever grouped with, no matter what we were doing, bearing in mind papa Cho has now come out of the closet :eek6:.
Enough said imo.

There is always one smartass with a comment about me :p

Maxgirth

Fledgling Freddie
cHodAX said:
Old but gold! ;) :p[/

Ooops, we`ve kinda hijacked the thread, but any bump is a good bump,for the cause etc, etc.

PS, nice to see ya again papa Cho,been a long time :p .
PPS, gold as in member?

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
No, gold as in GoldPenis the Man with the Golden Dong!

Oro

Fledgling Freddie
cHodAX said:
There is always one smartass with a comment about me :p

Only on a quiet day :D

Sorry got probs with account Blai.. er Blaie... um. sorry you got probs with account mate. Maybe Requiel on track :)

Haazheel

Fledgling Freddie
I really hope Requiel will be able to help you my friend, I bet he will as hes proven already efficient resolutions on such problems.

Jenson

Fledgling Freddie
Hope you can get this sorted mate otherwise you will be very much missed :mad:

We had some good times in the old TDS days, Goodluck old friend.

(Baritone)

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
I leveled abit with your Armsman, Okies Kay :| or was it Kayy?

Sort this :<

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Pretty sure I saw him back on line again... so wouldnt worry too much about this thread now :)

<maybe i have the wrong person.... maybe not>

Case

Fledgling Freddie
Blaien is indeed alive and wel and back online so don`t worry peeps :)

Case

Fledgling Freddie
Hiya Max long time no see you back in game again mate?

Was me and Naetha who got married in real life 4 weeks ago Truth btw :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom