question to zergers

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
Ketinna said:
anyways you seem to defend zerging, i guess its fun if youre a roleplaying alb but for a hib that is trying to have FG fights, you are destroying the game for 30rps. but its like talking to daycare kids here on FH, some of you couldnt even read the question,you just read 2 words and then posted a reply.

again as i said, its the height of IQ expected on these boards.

fyi i r teh smartz0r and f3cking pwn your ass kk

Actuelly it is kinda strange you say the IQ of these boards is kinda low as you are one of the members of its population

Graendel

Fledgling Freddie
Ketinna said:
i didnt say it WAS like that, im just asking
where is the fun in defeating enemies when you do it with the numbers.

anyways you seem to defend zerging, i guess its fun if youre a roleplaying alb but for a hib that is trying to have FG fights, you are destroying the game for 30rps. but its like talking to daycare kids here on FH, some of you couldnt even read the question,you just read 2 words and then posted a reply.

Let's see, where to start?

Capital letters are best used at the beginning of a sentence. I would refrain from using them for emphasis. Something else you must master is the use of the apostrophy that signals abbreviated forms. Finally, your text would gain significantly from a restructure. Simply lining up statements separated by commas give an untidy look.

Corran

Part of the furniture
Ketinna said:

omg you mean the rr8+ adding hibs going to cry because their game is ruined and quit? DAMN! im so upset :p

Said groups add on solo people. so that makes 1:1 odds 9:1 ... so to be fair you cant complain unless the odds are greater then that meaning for your fg fight that be 72:8 (i think, im going bed now :p ) and i can tell you that at the moment there hasnt been that many albs :p

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
Ketinna said:

crap, he completely missed the point, oh well cant say i didnt try ;p

or perhaps he did but just wants to troll a bit more ;p

Lcea

Fledgling Freddie
Vladamir said:
Shroom, shroom, shroom, shroom, shroom, shroom, shroom, shroom, shroom, shroom x5?. ;)

/flamebait off /sarcasm off :p

/groundtarget Exploit_position_01
/groundtarget Exploit_position_02
/groundtarget Exploit_position_03
/groundtarget Exploit_position_04
/groundtarget Exploit_position_05
/groundtarget Exploit_position_06
/groundtarget Exploit_position_07
/groundtarget Exploit_position_08
/groundtarget Exploit_position_09
shroom

Treeeebeard

Fledgling Freddie
Ketinna said:

I noticed one or two or ten errors, Thankfully beening the low IQ FH flamer I am, I decided to do my bit in the community in trying to raise the standards of IQ in this topic!

"I didn't say it was like that, I'm just asking where is the fun in defeating enemies when you do it with higher numbers.

Anyway as you seem to defend zerging, I guess its fun if your a roleplaying Alb, but for a Hib that is trying to have FG fights you are destroying the game for 30 rps. But its like talking to daycare kids here on FH, some of you couldn't even read the question, you just read 2 words and then posted a reply.

Again as I said, Its the height of IQ expected to be on these boards."

I hope I helped you out there, I tried my hardest as I only manged to get a D in english, But surely as a high IQ member of the forum you can show me the light and tell me what corrections I missed?

Oh yeh.

QQ

Shroom, shroom, shroom, shroom, shroom, shroom, shroom, shroom, shroom, shroom x5?.

/flamebait off /sarcasm off

Haven't used that QB since I was RR3 tbh! Howd you know that was one :(

Hehe, 1 of my QB's Does have a fair amount of shroom buttons on it(5 differant levels I think) but its mostly for pve.

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
actually despite the whine there were some fair points made here.

Sometimes this board looks more and more like a school playground.... "You play over there and you play over there."

"You took our football spot!"

"I am uber look at my willy!"

"Here are some pictures of me shagging with my girlfriend."

"Thats nothing here is my movie of me shagging my girlfriend."

and so on.

Anyone who knows anything about movies would like to put together a 'life in the zerg movie'? Or a 'life in the un-opted group movie'?

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
Ketinna said:
how does it feel to always win because you have the numbers and always lose because you lack skill, skill in which you get from playing the game in 8 man groups and not scout bgs.

How does it feel to always win because you got the MLs and your mates powerRP'd you to RR8?

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Vladamir said:
Haven't played my scout in ages tbh oO. Although Qbar looks something like (iirc);

Stealth
Crit Shot
Normal Shot
Rapid Fire
Anytime melee style
Slam
Beartooth (reactionary block style w/stun)
Volley

Dunno the others, if i had it FZ and purge/ip etc :p. Merc on the other hand uses ~3qbars.

Quite decent; tho the typical scout-qbar in a zerg is:

Stealth
Assist ScoutMonkey17 (fill in another name)
Bow-icon
Critshot-icon (but they dont have any clue when to use it)
Rapidfire (for the fast leech)
Slam
HM /macro /bu Need help; I got this dude slammed and he purged so cant kill plzzzz help

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
Overdriven said:
Zergs usually add on 8v8s :(

FG'ers usually add on the nearest zerg fight, but they call it "farming". And happily accept the 35rps.

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
Ketinna said:
but what is the fun in killing because you have the numbers?, its like playing football with 20 players in one team and 11 in the other.

Because it causes people like you to whine like little girls, and we get to laugh at the nonsense you spout on FH.

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
Ketinna said:

What is the fun in winning fights because you have better gear/higher RRs? So run around in your epic, please, because you're only interested in winning by skill, no?

Ketinna said:

I don't think it's "the height of IQ" to pick up a game that clear says "Realm Vs Realm" on the box and promises "epic battles" and expect it to be 8 vs 8.

If you don't like it, bugger off to CounterStrike and give us a break. Stop your whining about how other people are playing the game different to you.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Gordonax said:
What is the fun in winning fights because you have better gear/higher RRs? So run around in your epic, please, because you're only interested in winning by skill, no?

I don't think it's "the height of IQ" to pick up a game that clear says "Realm Vs Realm" on the box and promises "epic battles" and expect it to be 8 vs 8.

If you don't like it, bugger off to CounterStrike and give us a break. Stop your whining about how other people are playing the game different to you.

good arguments :rolleyes:

if we were to win with skill we would run naked etc. no one would. Abit has to do with classes, RA's and items, but much is to do with skill, not the equipment and abilities. Low rr grps can beat high rr grps, even if the high rr's have a full toa set and the best ra's. why? because they got skill, teamwork and know the enemies next move. Dont come here and tell people its all about EQ/RA's because apparently you dont know.

Do you like epic battles (read: zergs)? are you having fun running around with 100 and 100's of paladins yelling for arthur and camelot!? i surely dont enjoy running around with the zerg, i even get bored of it at low lvls (lvl 40 shaman, been out with the mid zerg. Was fun to get rp's to mcl, but got boring shortly after)

Tell me, where is the fun when zerging?

/edit

nobody bought the game first time for 8v8 scene, but when, most of these people anyway, joined the rvr scene they discovered that 8v8 is far more fun entertaining, challenging and exciting compared to stick a raidleader and f8, f6 hit dmg chant.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
people like Drusus saying their realm is underpowered dont play the way. Alb for an example has sorc as one of the fittest 1v1 classes rr5+ and theu's which are pretty damn good classes... Saying hib > alb because of chanters are bull. Sure, a chanter is a self debuffer, but so is the caba so in that sence caba>chanter because they debuff their lifetap, have disease etc etc and an uber pet.

and people like charmangle who says that RR> all is also quite blind...

it's a shame to see so many people so clueless :(:(

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Sharkith said:
Anyone who knows anything about movies would like to put together a 'life in the zerg movie'? Or a 'life in the un-opted group movie'?
There was an Armsman on the Excalibur forum who did just that, made a movie about a more casual and unopted guild group. I think many still remember the painful Bard sequence in that movie, where he is chasing a sprinting Bard with no endurance for many minutes while his group starts falling apart around him. Was a brave thing to post such a movie, tbh, knowing the climate on this forum. :)

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Belomar said:
There was an Armsman on the Excalibur forum who did just that, made a movie about a more casual and unopted guild group. I think many still remember the painful Bard sequence in that movie, where he is chasing a sprinting Bard with no endurance for many minutes while his group starts falling apart around him. Was a brave thing to post such a movie, tbh, knowing the climate on this forum. :)

:)

I would like to see the other side so if anyone has any or fancies doing it it would be nice. Don't get me wrong I admire the high rr stuff and like to watch it. It is nice to have different cultures - a forum where one is held in esteem over others because of some playground mentality would be silly. A kind of tolerance is needed really. These forums aren't that bad tbh - after a while you develop immunity (maybe a FH ability you get without noticing? ;))

Yma

Fledgling Freddie
Huntingtons said:
Low rr grps can beat high rr grps, even if the high rr's have a full toa set and the best ra's. why? because they got skill, teamwork and know the enemies next move.
That can happen only if the high rr group is drunk/stoned/ebayed/caught with all RAs/MAs down or half dead, or the low rr group is actually an alt group of higher RR players, or they do the fight of their lives. You don't get to high rr without accumulating experience, nor without the good gear and the good friends.

And it's how it should be in this type of games. Then you can see it from different angles, personally I tend to observe a fight vs high RR groups with the idea of learning, even if the price is to kiss the dust 99% of the times.

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Yma said:
And it's how it should be in this type of games. Then you can see it from different angles, personally I tend to observe a fight vs high RR groups with the idea of learning, even if the price is to kiss the dust 99% of the times.

I agree with this 100%. It is about enjoying the range of experience in the game.

One of the things I learned from that decent mid group last night was that they interrupt beautifully.

How do they do that? Its a basic skill and I am still trying to figure out how to do it.

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
Huntingtons said:
Low rr grps can beat high rr grps, even if the high rr's have a full toa set and the best ra's. why? because they got skill, teamwork and know the enemies next move. Dont come here and tell people its all about EQ/RA's because apparently you dont know.

Given that I've been RvRing since the first week of release, yes, I do know what I'm talking about. And it's obviously a long time since you played a low-RR character.

Huntingtons said:
Do you like epic battles (read: zergs)? are you having fun running around with 100 and 100's of paladins yelling for arthur and camelot!? i surely dont enjoy running around with the zerg, i even get bored of it at low lvls (lvl 40 shaman, been out with the mid zerg. Was fun to get rp's to mcl, but got boring shortly after)

Yawn. Cut the cliches, mate, it's getting boring.

Huntingtons said:
Tell me, where is the fun when zerging?

When you tell me where the fun is in beinga low RR character repeatedly hit by a high-RR, opted gank squad and losing because they will inevitably always win with that set up, I'll tell you what the fun is in zerging. And before you spout that crap about "skillful low-RRs groups can win", please provide some examples - because in years of playing this game, I haven't seen a single one.

gohan

FH is my second home
Gordonax said:
When you tell me where the fun is in beinga low RR character repeatedly hit by a high-RR, opted gank squad and losing because they will inevitably always win with that set up, I'll tell you what the fun is in zerging. And before you spout that crap about "skillful low-RRs groups can win", please provide some examples - because in years of playing this game, I haven't seen a single one.

ive killed a 6l2 an im 6L1 so that means i killed a higher RR \0/ and yes i count myself as a grp

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Gordonax said:
Given that I've been RvRing since the first week of release, yes, I do know what I'm talking about. And it's obviously a long time since you played a low-RR character.

Yawn. Cut the cliches, mate, it's getting boring.

my question first :(

anyway. Is a high rr grp rr9-11 or is it rr5-9-11? sure, rr1 can't beat rr11.

But watch SC Tribute to NF you'll see them pwn several high rr grps as rr3-6... take that as a proof?
I've been in low rr grp's with decent pickup's (rr3-5) beating higher rr grps (rr5-8 or so) sure it was hard (i can't show proof coz i dont ss/frap the fight(s)) but we won.
Also High rr's not always Gank grps, they can be rather "random" (as in not gg's but players who know who the other is and therefore inv him/her).

As yma said:
Yma said:
or the low rr group is actually an alt group of higher RR players.

they are low rr, but with the skills of high rr. Which were my point in the previous post. I never set a rr1 epic 4 pala, 1 friar armsmen etc grp (no offence to the classes ;D) could beat a setgrp rr11 players who spend 24/7 ingame... but a good grp who rerolled and are rr3 can beat a rr8 grp.

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
Huntingtons said:
my question first :(

anyway. Is a high rr grp rr9-11 or is it rr5-9-11? sure, rr1 can't beat rr11.

But watch SC Tribute to NF you'll see them pwn several high rr grps as rr3-6... take that as a proof?
I've been in low rr grp's with decent pickup's (rr3-5) beating higher rr grps (rr5-8 or so) sure it was hard (i can't show proof coz i dont ss/frap the fight(s)) but we won.
Also High rr's not always Gank grps, they can be rather "random" (as in not gg's but players who know who the other is and therefore inv him/her).

As yma said:

they are low rr, but with the skills of high rr. Which were my point in the previous post. I never set a rr1 epic 4 pala, 1 friar armsmen etc grp (no offence to the classes ;D) could beat a setgrp rr11 players who spend 24/7 ingame... but a good grp who rerolled and are rr3 can beat a rr8 grp.

so ur saying?
a) an opted rr3 group can beat an opted rr8 group
or
b) an opted rr3 group can beat a pug rr8 group

point a) is bollox, point b) can b done

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Jupiter said:
so ur saying?
a) an opted rr3 group can beat an opted rr8 group
or
b) an opted rr3 group can beat a pug rr8 group

point a) is bollox, point b) can b done
Eh, no. Both can be done.

Labbe

Fledgling Freddie
Yma said:
That can happen only if the high rr group is drunk/stoned/ebayed/caught with all RAs/MAs down or half dead, or the low rr group is actually an alt group of higher RR players, or they do the fight of their lives.

So not true.

We have taken a few high RR groups down several times. tho I must say that we bite the dust most of the times. But it's not only RA's that judges the outcome. it's the timing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom