Question regarding Animists...

Jimmyjr

Fledgling Freddie
Hey, i was wondering if in any future patch's u will change the spec nukes/root on animists? people can run away from them, when defeding a keep u cannot use them as it has to go around the keep first then goes towards the person and it disapears before even doing anything, only thing animists can use is Lifetap and con debuff vs anyone... :/

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
In answer to your question Jimmy Watermellon the Team leader for animists is trying to have the base line rooter bomber changed to a dd instead.

Because this has been brought up by animists that our form of cc is

1. Outrunnable
2. Mezzable
3. Isnt always 100% effective (ie doesnt fire spell)

Recomend you just spend the time casting a bomber instead of rooters :) unless your solo in which case pray :D

most animists hang out at the drunkern friar forums
http://forums.drunkenfriar.com/index.php?sid=5deee25c85444f0ef2b42ec65bb6f52c

Chronictank

FH is my second home
use bombers instead of dd's.
Havent acually been hit by one yet, but assume mythic havent fixed the bug as it wasnt in the patch notes

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
as of Frontiers Bombers are classed as a pet you cant bomb people inside keeps however they will eventually exit a keep, great because people dont realise your casting anything and will then run back to their grousp trailing about 30 aoe bombers :D

Jimmyjr

Fledgling Freddie
I seem to solo most of times i been grped a few times with Awarkle, i only use turrets in keep takes/defence but when am solo i cannot really do anything as they just run from root/bombs so now i just spam life drain and con debuff, usually get a few kills, but can never kill a archer :S

And cheers for the site Awark, will read a bit later ^^

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
animists dont have the range on either shrooms or bombers to take out an archer get another archer or a voidy to nearsight/bolt them :)

archers in NF = the win at the moment from tops of towers they get range bonus .

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom