Quality of Prydwen vs Excalibur RvR

pip

Banned
mids will own :( but saying that hibs have uber hand as they get 2 free lvls per week so will get no doubt prob more zerglings some1 once said dont make much diffrence but i said well they get 2 free lvls per week we get 1 :twak: Thinking about it i got 3 kids maybe i giv 1 of em 2 sweets per week and other 2 kids 1 a week dam want hurt they still love me :eek6:

Friea

Banned
Marchus said:
this will be a penis measurement i guess but just for fun,

I use 8 mls, (and +2 in pve -p )

ip, purge, empty mind, twf, sq

then over to the artifact, SoM, CB, SCW, Winged Helm, Malice

and then over to the spells, 2 lifetap (tho on same timer -p), dot, 2 aoe dd, 2 debuff (tho there are 4 on dif timer, but no sense to use the lower one now cos no interrupt), damage add

1 self buff

1 q-bar for siege weps... xD, 4 slot for set GT, guard, intercept, protect (!!), engage (tho not using it tbh).

ah, and the styles...

slam, levi, block chain (4 style), parry chain (3 style), asp vs running peeps, indigosnake -> constrictor, taunt (anytime, tho not using it),

as i said penis measurement but just for fun

wasnt for you so you can go and zerg etc or kill zerg with you elite skills

and i still beat you :fluffle:

Wou

Fledgling Freddie
Warden can probebly put more buttons on the QB's, but reavers will use more buttons in a battle. On the other side, a warden has to make more choises: shall I heal / rez, bg, grapple or interrupt.

As warden I m sometimes assist trained, but high parry, mastery of parry and pbt can keep you alife. Is funny when Puppethealer or any other druid say's that he could keep me alife with the smallest single heal :)

Friea

Banned
Straef said:
Aye, I chose Albion because I planned on zerging in the future. I guess you haven't been out in rvr since NF launched then, as hibs have been zerging pretty much non-stop. Not saying albs didn't, but it sure as hell wasn't 'just a hand full of hibs' that zerged.
How would you know which albs zerg, and which don't, if you don't even know about your own realm and guess someones nationality by looking at their avatar?
Just so you know, it's some random Japanese bloke, not me, and I really doubt he's half English xE

what i know about which alb who zergs and which doesnt, yeah well for the fact that i cant remember the last time i saw a alb NOT running like a crazy monkey into a fight while i see mids act like normal people all the time and dont add. so yes since legacy dont add i would know kinda much who is adding and not adding. and as far as hib goes the guilds i know havnt added in our fights are TDD, eclipse, pandora, VP and GA prob som more but i cant remember. For the rest of the hib i cant speak but all those guilds i have seen not add on legacys fights.

Friea

Banned
Marchus said:
I still solo, m8 -)

with ur leet grapple+twf skillz? ^^

its skill to keep someone in TWF for over 22 sec and upward rather than just pushing 4 buttons anyways

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
You can be some random asshole or you can be Friea who is some random asshole but he pretends somehow to know something about the game.

Even half drunk clueless gimps like me see that he is full of shit.

Jeez, and the server is not even up.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Friea said:
its skill to keep someone in TWF for over 22 sec and upward rather than just pushing 4 buttons anyways

Bit like a healer spamming aoe stun then

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Friea said:
what i know about which alb who zergs and which doesnt, yeah well for the fact that i cant remember the last time i saw a alb NOT running like a crazy monkey into a fight while i see mids act like normal people all the time and dont add. so yes since legacy dont add i would know kinda much who is adding and not adding. and as far as hib goes the guilds i know havnt added in our fights are TDD, eclipse, pandora, VP and GA prob som more but i cant remember. For the rest of the hib i cant speak but all those guilds i have seen not add on legacys fights.

The fact that you have half of Maelstrom jumping like idiots to your vent channel when they get rolled who tell you their death coordinates tells me how much you are interested in fair fights. Fucking hypocrites like you should add some brain cells first to their own brain biomass before using the word adding in the context you use it.

Kanim

Banned
shorti said:
yes ofc warden is always the main target for the good fg ... i think that shows us all how clueless u are .. no go be leet smwhere else twat ...

dont wanna try to count the number of times my warden was trained first by the pe mercs trying to rape qama but well if you say so..

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
Manisch Depressiv said:
The fact that you have half of Maelstrom jumping like idiots to your vent channel when they get rolled who tell you their death coordinates tells me how much you are interested in fair fights. Fucking hypocrites like you should add some brain cells first to their own brain biomass before using the word adding in the context you use it.

aye m8, only times we jumped into your ventrilo channel, it was to laugh at you when you added and died, bigsozm8

and only time we get "rolled" by your grp it's when we are fighting another grp and you "steamroll" us with reaverbomb+twf3+moc on all casters when _adding_, aye manisch :)

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Jeez i'm glad i'm not swedish, you guys should get a room. A SWEDISH DEATH METAL ROOM!!

Kjel

One of Freddy's beloved
Straef said:
How would you know which albs zerg, and which don't, if you don't even know about your own realm and guess someones nationality by looking at their avatar?
Just so you know, it's some random Japanese bloke, not me, and I really doubt he's half English xE

Straef's avatar was found after someone did a good search of "xD".

haoth

Fledgling Freddie
brad said:
Just a question do many hibs/albs solo on excal?

only been rvr the last few weeks and only solo, it not that bad but a 20% increase in soloers would be awsome so how is the solo scen on prydwen ?

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Friea said:
So because the albs you run into added, you think every single other alb adds aswell? Mids don't add as much, true. But that is, for one, caused by them hardly being active in rvr. They only have some opted fg's running around and rarely any pug's (as far as I can see) which are usually the ones adding, more than opted at least. Albs on the other hand don't have a single active fixed group, and every group you run into is thus a pug.
I, for one, try not to add most the time tho, and usually that works fine for me, tho you probably didn't notice ;x
You've got some strong logics there. Because Legacy don't add (which they only started recently. The good old 'I'm high rr now, I can start acting 'honourable' and bitch at others using the same tactics I used in the past) you'd know whether others add or not?
And like you said, you mentioned groups that didn't add on YOUR fights. GA used to add on me all_the_time, kinda like you did, and same goes for most other guilds.

Marchus

Fledgling Freddie
Friea said:

If I want to live with ur logic, then:

twf+grapple style:
1. button: set gt under the solo target
2. button: push twf
3. button: push grapple as many times as u can

reaver bomb:
1. button: set the gt at the best position under ze zerg
2. button: push twf
3. button: use malice (tho not yet lvl 10 -p) / switch an item for more piety/sr
4. button: push ml9 or ml2
5. button: push ml8
6. button: push SQ
7. button: spam slam on every target (prefered if u slam the healers, so no group insta)
(extra buttons: ip, purge, em, endu pot (!!), if got some kind of problem. Then kill the rest with styles)

Brite

Banned
Manisch Depressiv said:

no way you can beat manisch in the comedy club freia, but saying pandora dont add is fucking class >.<

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
Aoln said:
skill to twf and grapple? hehehehe

hmm, well actually...

Ok I agree you don't need allot of skill to place em, about just as much u need skill to play a scout in NF, ..

place TWF on the right spot at the right moment can be pretty hard choice, don't launch em to soon, right place... you dooing it to get rid of aggro? safe spot for healers? both? or just for teh bomb place.

graplle hmm..
dooing body guard chanting slamming power draining assisting, running arround :D and also placing grapple... hmm takes sum skill though...

if you play properly, and well if you disagree.... see scout part above:D

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
it takes some degree of skill to play both class's.

Tbh Friea is just being a total cock, just let him say whatever the hell he wants.

Elendar

One of Freddy's beloved
If the excal grps are still running, most of prydwen will get utterly steamrolled
at its height the best pryd grps may have been better than the excal ones, but thats debatable, the only one left of those now is maelstrom, and to some extend PE. Other than those two guilds i suspect everyone on pryd will be crushed. excal has many more grps still running, and more high rrs

Xxcalibur

One of Freddy's beloved
Elendar said:
If the excal grps are still running, most of prydwen will get utterly steamrolled
at its height the best pryd grps may have been better than the excal ones, but thats debatable, the only one left of those now is maelstrom, and to some extend PE. Other than those two guilds i suspect everyone on pryd will be crushed. excal has many more grps still running, and more high rrs

will see m8 , atm in this week i only saw 1 or 2 GG in excal ...

brad

Fledgling Freddie
haoth said:
only been rvr the last few weeks and only solo, it not that bad but a 20% increase in soloers would be awsome so how is the solo scen on prydwen ?

Kinda non existent from my point of view tbh. High rr stealthers mostly solo and the odd one or 2 casters but thats it.

I solo quite alot with my warrior and tbh i don't get that many solo fights. People are either in small duo/trio's or fg's or in albions case the camping zerg at oriens bridge. :twak:

But how is it on excalibur?

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
Elendar said:

damn lets all run away

feril

Fledgling Freddie
Straef said:
I'd never hurt you :<
Well, kinda :p

straef is to cjooot to hurt anyone =)

(stop hitting me next time and let me heal =) )

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Jupiter said:
damn lets all run away
I think we'll pull through, like we always have. And not log/sulk/cry on irc by 10pm like some of our 'betters' do if things don't go their own way.

Jupi u stupid irish twat. Where's mallicus? I'm starting to miss u noob rockets.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom