Quality of Prydwen vs Excalibur RvR

Friea

Banned
Vladamir said:
If you knew anything, you'd know reavers use 3/4/5 qbars at least, so stfu, ok? :eek:

if you knew anything all classes do

edit, i can assure you warden as support have more qbar than a dmg dealing tank.

Vilje

Fledgling Freddie
Kattenfindus said:
LOL, nig, your nick is Vladamir?=D You should go hang at some commie forum m8 and stop bothering the western world.

So everyone named Vladamir is communists now? :p

I see nothing wrong about having a different view on politics than the western world does atm anyways, but that belongs in another discussion :p

Im just kidding around, nm me xd

Bhalage

Fledgling Freddie
Marchus said:
you always thinking in a few buttons (warden=1 button, reaver = 3 button, etc...), it's not good -/

lol =))))
:cheers: :worthy:

this was good xD

thaaadi

Fledgling Freddie
Marchus said:
you always thinking in a few buttons (warden=1 button, reaver = 3 button, etc...), it's not good -/

Seems like you two have something in comon then, 3FG Aod allways turned into 1fg in your eyes. :fluffle:

Marchus

Fledgling Freddie
thaaadi said:
Seems like you two have something in comon then, 3FG Aod allways turned into 1fg in your eyes. :fluffle:

imo this topic is not about wardens, reavers, and aod's "fg", but anway, I don't mind what u think about if AoD was running with fg or not. I know that we were running in fg mostly, but some peeps saw that we got adds (what group not anyway? -p ), so they say that we were not fg.
but I am going in solo now, and no1 say that AoD is only going with 1 guy, QQ -/
I don't say anything after 1 fg goes through me, then 1 more again... (tho Rastafarion's group didn't kill me -) )

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
And Legacy ofc never got beaten by anyone, so erm, just leave the IRC/FH-e-peen-super-cocks alone or you'll be toasted by their superb post farming skills.

Friea

Banned
Manisch Depressiv said:
And Legacy ofc never got beaten by anyone, so erm, just leave the IRC/FH-e-peen-super-cocks alone or you'll be toasted by their superb post farming skills.

thats how you think we think but since you almost always think that other think the way you do then you must be correct in all your saying?

Kjel

One of Freddy's beloved
TORERO!
Anyone want to take bets on Brandr being bugged or missing on Monday?

acei

Fledgling Freddie
Should be a interesting battle undoubtedly. I'm hoping albs will have the upperhand, the new recruits from Prydwen will soon fit in and learn the way to keep Albion free from hibs and mids :)

Gamah

Banned
acei said:
Should be a interesting battle undoubtedly. I'm hoping albs will have the upperhand, the new recruits from Prydwen will soon fit in and learn the way to keep Albion free from hibs and mids :)

zerg? :D

I'll be down with my new Albion homeboyz, we bust-a-cap in yo' asses coz you is wack you'll!

I am the supreme white rapper wannabe!

Kjel

One of Freddy's beloved
I am looking forward to the return of lots of the Eclipse old-timers :)

As long as I never have to hear Piojo sing on ventrilo again I'll be a happy man.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Gamah said:
zerg? :D

I'll be down with my new Albion homeboyz, we bust-a-cap in yo' asses coz you is wack you'll!

I am the supreme white rapper wannabe!

olol Gamah thinks he's a ganster.

More of a gangstard imo :(

:wub:

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah you gonna be playing ure mincer more come clustre?

I want to fight your mincer instead of that retarded bainshee of yours.

:touch:

And give me more fights vlad havent seen you in a while either. :cheers:

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Manisch Depressiv said:
That's because they never entered a fight until they were sure their enemies were oom and used all their ra's on another group :D:D:D

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Friea said:
if you knew anything all classes do

edit, i can assure you warden as support have more qbar than a dmg dealing tank.

I seriously doubt that a warden uses more quickbars then reavers to be honest.

Friea

Banned
Puppet said:
I seriously doubt that a warden uses more quickbars then reavers to be honest.

this will be a penis measurement i guess but just for fun,

if you take a look at ML warden and reaver have kinda the same, i have 5 BM stuff on just qbar1 i believe reavers have the same?
RAs kinda the same if not more by warden, i have TWF, purge, VR, mcl, rp.

then over to the artifact, EoY, Zoakrat, CB, jacinas, malice and battler on warden

reaver have battler, SC and SoM(erienes?)?

and then over to the spells, kinda the same there, reaver got some lifetap, warden gets heals etc.

and then the fact that i have baseline buffs, resistbuffs and selfbuffs.

as i said penis measurement but just for fun

Friea

Banned
Straef said:
That's because they never entered a fight until they were sure their enemies were oom and used all their ra's on another group :D:D:D

says the 17 year old englishman who is the zergleaders righthand :D

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Friea said:
says the 17 year old englishman who is the zergleaders righthand :D
Says the retard knowing fuck all about me :D
1 Dutch.
2 They tend to add on me? Should open your eyes to see tho :< And even so, it would hardly make you any better? ;p

Friea

Banned
Straef said:
Says the retard knowing fuck all about me :D
1 Dutch.
2 They tend to add on me? Should open your eyes to see tho :< And even so, it would hardly make you any better? ;p

oh you dont say? well when you choosed albion what did you think they would do? ofc all realms add but there is only a handfull of guild i know on hib pryd while 96% of all albion guild are notorious adders

the man on your avatar, i guess thats you was so white i assumed he was english guess i was wrong.

Marchus

Fledgling Freddie
Friea said:

if you take a look at ML warden and reaver have kinda the same, i have 5 BM stuff on just qbar1 i believe reavers have the same?
RAs kinda the same if not more by warden, i have TWF, purge, VR, mcl, rp.

then over to the artifact, EoY, Zoakrat, CB, jacinas, malice and battler on warden

reaver have battler, SC and SoM(erienes?)?

and then over to the spells, kinda the same there, reaver got some lifetap, warden gets heals etc.

and then the fact that i have baseline buffs, resistbuffs and selfbuffs.

I use 8 mls, (and +2 in pve -p )

ip, purge, empty mind, twf, sq

then over to the artifact, SoM, CB, SCW, Winged Helm, Malice

and then over to the spells, 2 lifetap (tho on same timer -p), dot, 2 aoe dd, 2 debuff (tho there are 4 on dif timer, but no sense to use the lower one now cos no interrupt), damage add

1 self buff

1 q-bar for siege weps... xD, 4 slot for set GT, guard, intercept, protect (!!), engage (tho not using it tbh).

ah, and the styles...
slam, levi, block chain (4 style), parry chain (3 style), asp vs running peeps, indigosnake -> constrictor, taunt (anytime, tho not using it),

scarloc

Fledgling Freddie
Friea said:
oh you dont say? well when you choosed albion what did you think they would do? ofc all realms add but there is only a handfull of guild i know on hib pryd while 96% of all albion guild are notorious adders

hehe, yeh ok n1

shorti

Fledgling Freddie
Friea said:
oh i see, warden is so fotm, you have an ability that stun yourself for 12 sec and you are the main target if you meet a FG really fun and really overpowered. very common too!

yes ofc warden is always the main target for the good fg ... i think that shows us all how clueless u are .. no go be leet smwhere else twat ...

Kjel

One of Freddy's beloved
Why not Shorti? They're fairly squishy BG/Grapple people, killing them opens up a wide range of caster or healer targets.

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Friea said:

the man on your avatar, i guess thats you was so white i assumed he was english guess i was wrong.
Aye, I chose Albion because I planned on zerging in the future. I guess you haven't been out in rvr since NF launched then, as hibs have been zerging pretty much non-stop. Not saying albs didn't, but it sure as hell wasn't 'just a hand full of hibs' that zerged.
How would you know which albs zerg, and which don't, if you don't even know about your own realm and guess someones nationality by looking at their avatar?
Just so you know, it's some random Japanese bloke, not me, and I really doubt he's half English xE

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom