purge, ignore pain.etc etc

O

old.Flamin

Originally posted by Sigurd Volsung
Oh, when I rule the PvP server I shall send parties out to find you... and make you give me every single thing you own, or hunt you down for all eternity :)

Like anyone wanna group with you or even be in the same guild as you

S

Sigurd Volsung

Actually I have enough disciples to form a guild already, but either way I can just change my name and reveal myself when I'm powerful. Ahahaha. Ahahahahaha. Ahahahahahahahahaha...

K

klavrynd

you , your daddy, your mommy, your sister,your imaginary girlfriend , that only make 6 , you need 8 for a guild sorry

S

Sigurd Volsung

Flugo who are you anyway? How dare you speak to me like this? You must instead kiss the ground where I tread, which makes it easier to kick you in the head.

And my followers number in the 40s.

O

old.Atrox

Sigurd why w8 for PvP ? lets meet in Hadrians, I dont want you to be eaten by all the grey... high red con mobs on the way to Odins.
Rules; you get 2 free swings fom behind, No RA's, oh and I wont use any shields, I will how ever use a pet( passive for the 2 first hits ).

So plz I wanna know the feeling of being pwned by a lvl40 warrior. priv mess me with time and place....

think of if.... it's 900~ rp's almost free.

and b4 you get any funny ideas, Hunter are gimped...

J

Jonaldo

I hate the world and everything! I'm gonna kill god tomorrow and eat the universe!!!11

FARK YUO ALL!!!!1 I SHEET IN YUOR SANDWIJES!!!!

V

VidX

40 followers? wow!

Thought there would be alot more following him around, waiting for their turn to kill him once the RP's reset ;)

T

The Real Redi

Ok, ok, Sigurd, sit your big, fat, childish ol' arse down and stop throwing your toys all over the realm, you cock muncher...

For a start, you're acting like a spoilt kid, who expects everyone to immediately ask how high when you say jump... weeellll, i have a news flash; there isnt a SINGLE person said anything good about you, so where the hells these 40'disciples' you have? oh, hang on...

i geddit! you've got so little a life, youve gone out and bought 10 copies of the game, and 10 accounts? well, thats my guess :twak:

stop acting like a cock! ferchrissakes, if you want a flame war, i warn you now, although bereft of many expletives or curses (maybe the odd one, fucker!) i can bury you with words.

And as for this wanting to meet people so you can kick their arses? ROFLMFAO! ok, if your in double figures (over 10 years old, sigurd, i dont think Wordy has covered ten yet) then id be mightily surprised, as i know squaddies and rugby players, wrestlers and boxers who could all quite happily remove your head, lay a little bum baby in your neck, without even breaking a sweat - dont argue, most of these people have been trained to kill, or maim, or generally cause wounding where possible, so no, unless your actually Ken Shamrock or one of the Gracie family, then i believe you not.

"Thanks for listening, please continue to flame, as your opinion is valuable to us... you are currently 4,599,612th in the n00b cue..."

:twak: :twak: :twak:

T

The Real Redi

banned? NOOO! and all that typing and a possible flame-a-thon all gone to waste!

and it was just getting good :(

:m00:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom