Public Enemies ding 200m rps

Dreami

Fledgling Freddie
Edlina said:
The PE grp isn't the real PE it's all fakes being played by random greeks and stuff (and honestly no offence to those playing the chars now, but they're a million times easier than the real PE)

Ehmm, the "real PE" you're refering to had 50% or more of its members Greeks and Shorti, Saitoh, Roofio etc who are in guild nowadays are RL friends of those persons.

Besides, Saitoh joined PE long ago and Shorti was in the guild pre-TOA with his Armsman.. All the other members in PE have been long since in the guild or in our alliance, so why badmouth them if they make a grp and try to have fun? I don't think they have ruined your FG vs FG fights either by adding or any silly stuff.

Why don't we talk about Eclipse instead? How many from the original Eclipse (Lourker and the crew) play nowadays? I hope you get my point.. Guilds get new members and run different setups.

Saggy

Can't get enough of FH
If this "fake PE" (the one without real Fade/Tatter/etc) is million times easier to beat than the "real one", how crap does it make the "fake EC" (the one without RedB/Lourker/etc)? :cool:

If this chat wouldn't of went this far Edlina would probably say something like "OF-PE was the enemy group that I respecced the most and even if the NF-PE happens to play better they wont be the same thing" :m00: That's my feelings about RedB's EC and the ones after that anyway :p

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Who is that Edlina and why is it fucking this thread?

Not like I've seen any Eclipse groups on Prydwen so why don't you run one so we can do some time-machine-zero-class-penis-measuarements like you do them.

Grats on the achievement PE, never played with or against you. I know you're respected and I don't feel good running around and yelling "PM Saitoh for secret relic raid Battlegroup!!1".

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
umm getting new members to sit in front of some rr11 char which is not their "work" is not equal to getting new members at me. if you meant that dream :g

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Dreami said:
Why didn't you do then? Why don't I know you? And what the fuck do you know about anything?

Congrats on being a random **** and badmouthing people who took part in something you have never experienced or will experience (playing in a good, solid group). And no, I don't take into account if you were in our grp at a relic raid (WOW)
I really don't think you know even half the people that played in rvr. So it's no surprise you wouldn't know a 'random ****', is it?
He is one of those good old players tho, so it wouldn't hurt to know him, besides being a fairly decent guy. That depends on what you'd concider as one of those golden oldies tho. You'd probably only think of those if they were in some hardcore opted group or if they lead some guild/events tho.

Dorimor1

Banned
Cheers Straef

Ps. Dreami - basically what Straef said, I'm not a random ****, its just you considering players of a lower RR 'randoms' or scum, you don't know me very well, so I wouldn't say such things.

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Dorin said:
umm getting new members to sit in front of some rr11 char which is not their "work" is not equal to getting new members at me. if you meant that dream :g
My thoughts exactly. I'm not saying it doesn't require any 'skill' to play the class decently, but starting out with rr10 dmg/defence sure as hell doesn't make it any harder. Besides, they get to run in an opted high realm rank group from the start, unlike most 'randoms' who have to still prove themselves as to be decent players and get the amount of rps/reknown to even be concidered to join a non-pug.
Regardless of what will be said, it's really quite hard to start at rr1 and get a group even nearly as nice as an opted group, when people don't know you, without that group being absolutely desperate for whatever class it is you're playing.

Penguin

Fledgling Freddie
Dreami said:
Why didn't you do then? Why don't I know you? And what the fuck do you know about anything?

Congrats on being a random **** and badmouthing people who took part in something you have never experienced or will experience (playing in a good, solid group).

Do you think you're special or what? In my books you're just another "Random ****" who doesn't know fuck about anything.

So you don't know Dorimor, shock horror :twak: If you dont know him, funny how you're so sure that he's never played in a good solid group and never will. NEWS FLASH: You're not any more special than any other player.

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
and yea grow up already, this " do i know you??? not, so you are just nobody " is so childish, like you are superior or something :pp

Dreami

Fledgling Freddie
Dorin said:
and yea grow up already, this " do i know you??? not, so you are just nobody " is so childish, like you are superior or something :pp

Well he was acting like he actually knew something about RvR back then and said he could've done better himself, so I asked him a question because I didn't know him ;)

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Dorin said:
Don't think there's anything to brag about being known by greek internet nerds :(. They still running about with the 3 greek stealthers on stick or they grown out of that now? :D

saitoh

Loyal Freddie
Maeloch said:
Don't think there's anything to brag about being known by greek internet nerds :(. They still running about with the 3 greek stealthers on stick or they grown out of that now? :D

hi pathetic person

Majsan

Fledgling Freddie
Maeloch said:

lol haha :D

Vermillon

One of Freddy's beloved
Maeloch said:

If there wasnt NewFrontiers, you would still fight near amg mater! :touch:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom