Public Enemies ding 200m rps

mirieth!

Banned
why screw over small details? PE always has and always will be the only good alb rvr guild (that i know of) other than SoTL on alb on this server (and after SoTL died most of the 'rvr oriented' people joined PE anyway).

(well, maybe shortly after its conception PE wasn't that great.
[Group] Gohrim "DON'T STAND IN PBAE")

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

edit - p.s. EPIC THREAD.

Staffzor

Fledgling Freddie
mirieth! said:
(well, maybe shortly after its conception PE wasn't that great.
[Group] Gohrim "DON'T STAND IN PBAE")

I remember running a PE group when we had 3 friars in it and no clerics :eek: with Gohrim saying "we have to spread the healing around" >< that was the start of PE :p

Hey Miri btw longtime no see old Faststaff here.

Edlina

Can't get enough of FH
You're right ofc Mirieth, I'm sorry I didn't mean for this kinda flame war to start and honestly my (first :eek: ) post wasn't aimed at flaming or annoying the new PE grp, but simply at trying to let the original guy I quoted know that it wasn't the real owners of the PE characters he was meeting in RvR.

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
mirieth! said:
why screw over small details? PE always has and always will be the only good alb rvr guild (that i know of) other than SoTL on alb on this server
I believe FL had a major role at a time, if not for very long.

Arid|Disci

Fledgling Freddie
Grats to PE :))
been there from the start saw many cool things happening !

and Shadowz I agreek LLYN BARFOG at [PE] creation was pwnage :p certainly u and gohrs fights:p

Arid|Disci

Fledgling Freddie
Arid|Disci said:
Grats to PE :))
been there from the start saw many cool things happening !

and Shadowz I agreek LLYN BARFOG at [PE] creation was pwnage :p certainly u and gohrs fights:p

ooh and : give the "new" guys a break there were quite alot of generations of PE grps already who says this one won't be as good in ZEH future

mirieth!

Banned
Staffzor said:
I remember running a PE group when we had 3 friars in it and no clerics :eek: with Gohrim saying "we have to spread the healing around" >< that was the start of PE :p

Hey Miri btw longtime no see old Faststaff here.

omg! hit me up on irc mate. mirieth as ever. still hang around in pe/rr/cf channels.

the first PE grps were fucking hilarious xD

mirieth!

Banned
Arid|Disci said:

LOL xdDD

i miss playing with you hans =[ come zerg with my NS on excal :D

Straef said:
I believe FL had a major role at a time, if not for very long.

true, but then they died because fattshanes cried and quit when he couldn't beat my armsman in a duel

LOL

Dorimor1

Banned
Edlina said:
Rofl Saitoh, I'd reply but doubt it's needed... Anyone who plays now can see how your PE grp is playing atm, and it doesn't even compare to real PE.

Complete bullshit in my opinion. There is no point slagging off the current PE because in my opinion they were better than the old. I don't see the skill in /assist Faderullan, /face, /stick and attack, I could have done better myself.

Because of ToA/NF groups have had to adapt and become more skilled, thats why I think PE are still a great group, a better group. Those who slag off a guild of this calibre are just plain stupid.

mirieth!

Banned
Arid|Disci said:
no ur fat slow and u suck :< <3

says hans of "i love you, you're so sexy" faem ;) <33333333333333

edit:

taliban.JPG

Edlina

Can't get enough of FH
Dorimor1 said:
Complete bullshit in my opinion. There is no point slagging off the current PE because in my opinion they were better than the old. I don't see the skill in /assist Faderullan, /face, /stick and attack, I could have done better myself.

Because of ToA/NF groups have had to adapt and become more skilled, thats why I think PE are still a great group, a better group. Those who slag off a guild of this calibre are just plain stupid.

Just how many times have you fought the old PE, or the new PE in a decent group? - thought so...
And just how many times have you played with them in longer RvR sessions? - thought so...

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
mirieth! said:
true, but then they died because fattshanes cried and quit when he couldn't beat my armsman in a duel

LOL

Pfft i beat you once, but i styled you which was dumb to do vs an armsman, also slam with no purge beats any melee if the player is good.(hero/warrior/armsman)

BUT YOU ARE STILL A GRADE AAA+++ **** xD

:eek:

mirieth!

Banned
Sycho said:
Pfft i beat you once, but i styled you which was dumb to do vs an armsman, also slam with no purge beats any melee if the player is good.(hero/warrior/armsman)

3-1 mate. THREE FUCKING ONE. NOOB xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDd

Dorimor1

Banned
Edlina said:
Just how many times have you fought the old PE, or the new PE in a decent group? - thought so...
And just how many times have you played with them in longer RvR sessions? - thought so...

I saw them many times in OF, grouped with them once one a relic raid (god knows how that happened)

Arid|Disci

Fledgling Freddie
Dorimor1 said:
I saw them many times in OF, grouped with them once one a relic raid (god knows how that happened)

still u talk bs cause u say stuff like even I could have done it better :eek: I mean haha :p that's why u did it right

Dorimor1

Banned
Arid|Disci said:
still u talk bs cause u say stuff like even I could have done it better :eek: I mean haha :p that's why u did it right

Anyone can /assist, /stick, face?

Or am I mistaken?

Arid|Disci

Fledgling Freddie
Dorimor1 said:

Or am I mistaken?

u are rly stupid if u think that's all there is about it :) and ran two merces so :p lol and still :p why wasn't EVERYONE doing it then :p

mirieth!

Banned
Dorimor1 said:

Or am I mistaken?

yes, even your 50TH SEASON HIGHLANDER GRYPHON KNIGHT (i assume) characters can probably do it majt!11

Dorimor1

Banned
Arid|Disci said:
u are rly stupid if u think that's all there is about it :) and ran two merces so :p lol and still why wasn't EVERYONE doing it then :p

Actually they were, a lot of random groups I was in did that and did quite well, I think the reason why old PE did so well with it was because of their RR.

Anyway I'm just trying to say that the new PE aren't crap, feel free to flame me but its the truth that NF and ToA brings more skill to groups with new abilities, RAs etc.

Mirieth - yes, he probably could :)

Edlina

Can't get enough of FH
You're mistaken then. old PE did so well, and so much better than almost anyone else, because of the players, not because they were rr8 and you were rr5 (or whatever, I'm presuming at least rr5) back in the days.

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Arid|Disci said:
Shitty Dutch :<
Sycho said:

Hey :>

Dreami

Fledgling Freddie
Dorimor1 said:
I don't see the skill in /assist Faderullan, /face, /stick and attack, I could have done better myself.

Why didn't you do then? Why don't I know you? And what the fuck do you know about anything?

Congrats on being a random **** and badmouthing people who took part in something you have never experienced or will experience (playing in a good, solid group). And no, I don't take into account if you were in our grp at a relic raid (WOW)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom