Prydwen Champion

Z

zapzap

Only 1 thane so does that say more about him or the class thane.

W

wyleia

You gotta take a good look at sorcs as well.. even without RAs, from range only really champs give us problems.. with RAs (MoC) its not such a big deal. We have two forms of nice cc (root and mezz) the quickcast ability (which we can easily wait out the 30 second qc timer during our cc time), a dd that heals us and if we have pet in tow thats extra dmg there as well.. So even vs IP its not so bad :) I was able to take out two trolls back to back in HW last week or so.. one even used IP... and when all else fails:

http://www.geocities.com/wyleia_daoc/unstyled.html

(check out the decent dmg from the nuke that heals me in that piccie)

And yes i was paralyzed a few times by that guy (beat the skald dude first using MoC cuz i saw this guy charging from a distance) but was able to live through it somehow (*hugs her ablative armour*).. unbufed even at the time cuz my grp had died and left me wandering HW by myself :/ )

Even if the person purges we have second form of CC ready for casting.

(thought my qc lifetap would kill the last troll but ended up leaving him with no healthbar :))

(BTW spec is 34 mind 41 body +11 body on my suit making my esscennce comsumption dd v.nice)

[EDIT: except for bonedancers, they can kill everything I hear ]

Wouldnt a nice aemezz of bonedancer + pets and moc lifetap on the bonedancer beat this class? Or how hard do they hit.. havent been hit by one yet..

B

Blood

Originally posted by Fafnir
You mean Ms. Midgard. If i remember right you enterd the wrong competition, and won a landslide. Due to all thoose troll voting. But then again they must have seen you as a big blueberrytart. :)

sore loser?

O

old.Bubble

Originally posted by old.willowywicca
you hit me for 100 dmg as I recall.. and that with 41% effective crush resists :/

all ph34r bubble, he prob out melee's friars :D

/hug

staff%20kill%20melv.jpg

malevolencia regulyly hits me for 500+ :)
shes also a hard hitter :)

O

old.Bubble

Originally posted by cougar-
i think droooooooooooooood dooooooood would beat ya all.

hehe
i remember on pellinor when a Druid first challenged me to a duel on irc...to think i was laughing.../sigh and pwned :(

that same druid then beat a lvl50 armsman and a lvl50 paladin(this was before RA's)

F

Faravid

The person i feel is the best mid is Svartur.. pure skill

i went from ubergimp to just gimp from a few words from the most skilled player on prydwen imo..

C

cougar-

tbh, only thing that my hero could lose against is my shade.

O

old.windforce

hero's are easy :p

alb: drizzt, gohrim, traia and all other friars
hib: bfr, malevalenco, firehawk
mid: ?

F

Fex

Alb- Soulfly with his stupid amount of HP's, also hits quite hard
Hib- Malvonica
Mid - Harmless you just cant hit this little guy!

O

old.Bubble

Originally posted by SoulFly Amarok
shitty players
lose to a druid w/o ra's :p

druids had a double dot and 2 insta and a self damage add

before block was fixed i bet a druid could kill you without a insta :p

S

Solid

You will find Thanes fare pretty damn well against other Mid tanks, esp considering most Mid tanks go slash (zerker/skald/warrior).

Hammer Thane vs Slash Zerker : Won more than I lost
Hammer Thane vs Slash Warrior: Won more than I lost
Hammer Thane vs Slash Skald: Won more than I lost

I think I am 1v2 vs Kephan, my second loss coming when he was 99% SCed and I was in epic + couple 98% items.

Been a while since my Thane had some long term RvR action, tho hopefully that will change now with my SC suit ready :D

Oh and btw 57 Shield 147 Dex MoB2: I like to think I block 85% as much as a Warrior does, and I have 200 damage a pop insta to use during a duel, cant block spells ya know :D

I got Crush to 5% on PURELY insta DD/PBAoE damage, she blocked EVERYTHING else, but died in the end, tho a very close fight.

S

Saturnine

Originally posted by sorusi
cabalists can basicly kill anyone 1vs1..

Body debuff + insta-debuffs + spec. lifetap + modest damage sim + MoC + purge + WP/MotA/MoM....

F

Falcon

Yeah but it still couldn't help you survive my fearsome 27 recurve bow spec :p

I

ignore

Originally posted by Solid
Hammer Thane vs Slash Zerker : Won more than I lost
Hammer Thane vs Slash Warrior: Won more than I lost
Hammer Thane vs Slash Skald: Won more than I lost

Well..you'll just have to stick to killing Mids then :p

N

nemesisgm

Originally posted by revminster
lol

I appreciate it Mobius!
Fear teh duel mastah! ;)

/flex

/runs off and hides

Course you owns all duels Rev, you do have more than 5984 hp remember ;)

D.

S

Shike

windforce, Firehawk is a Runie nowadays :) Not that nasty BM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom