Prydwen Champion

A

Aoln

Was just wondering who people think the champion rvr'er of prydwen. ie, the one who would win all the dules and fights ect, but in a straight out 1 on 1 with RAs allowed. ;)

So who do u think ? :p

D

Dook_Pug

Sycho for Alb, Malevolencia for Hib and Kephan for Mid.

Out of those I'd give it to Sycho for overall winner though. :)

A

Aoln

i say hrodelbert, malevolencia and kephan :p
not sure out of the 3 ..

G

Garaen

Originally posted by Dook_Pug
Sycho for Alb, Malevolencia for Hib and Kephan for Mid.

Out of those I'd give it to Sycho for overall winner though. :)

No quick delete that before Sycho enters the thread! We cant have him thinking he is teh l33t !!

S

SilverHood

Hmm, I'd say Soulfly or Shane tbh.
Godfather is good too.

M

mirieth

Planky!!!

:D

...and who could say Sycho? he sucks :flame: ... I, the gimp of all gimps, beat him about 6 times to his 1 win against me :twak:

E

eynar

You guys obviously forgetting we have a class named savages now...give em a couple ra's and they can take out any class imo...

M

Meatballs

<looks at pbucks chain stunning air pets>

Depends on the rules, if assasins can start off stealthed and not have people run about in mindless circles things could be different. Enchanters could win because stun before ip etc and MoC.

S

stafford

Originally posted by eynar
You guys obviously forgetting we have a class named savages now...give em a couple ra's and they can take out any class imo...

that is if they learnt how to play there characters by the time u power RPed em to rr5

M

mirieth

Originally posted by stafford
that is if they learnt how to play there characters by the time u power RPed em to rr5

Power RPed them?

Ok.

:help:

J

j000 d000d

Prydwen Champion?

The person that did most for his rps... not just being online a lot/being a stealther/sticking to your group leader.

Or being an Enchanter, of course, even my grandma can RvR with that :m00:

I would say a very good healer/bard.... but none of them from Prydwen really shine... no Sorcerers either... and they must lead most of the time, of course.

O

old.mattshanes

By 5% mirieth,please try me now.....(actually when i get a dragon respec stone)

I would say alb soulfly,mid plankton,hib malevolencia.

But i don't really care about duels,albs has so many shitheads like mirieth ^^ who think when they win a duel they are god:D

But sousi is very good has dragonfang+dodger 3 and hits very hard when he's not buffed even,gohrim is another good opponent who hasn't lost many duels.

As if they matter anyway:p

N

nemesisgm

Albion : Soulfly (purely cause of his buffbots) otherwise Araudry.

Midgard : Melgar (Sorry Melgar is capable of destroying everyone in a duel. Not even an assassin can kill him. /duel accept.. count to 3 drop Runie bomb boom, assassin uncovered quick cast root run, turn aim chain runes of destruction corpse.)

Hibernia : Malevolencia (but only cause she's cute.)

M

mirieth

Originally posted by old.mattshanes

But i don't really care about duels,albs has so many shitheads like mirieth ^^ who think when they win a duel they are god:D

I am God, you CUNT! :clap:

Z

zapzap

Till I see Kephan loose a 1v1 he is my Mid champ and when U think about how easy it is to beat thane 1v1 with sb then 10 stars to Kephan. Maybe if we had a Kobold warrior RR 7 then I pick him.

Hib Brf nobody hits me harder

Alb sousi fast weapon df ect probelly own most classes not shield speced ( get some spirit resist gimp :p )

Careless
Zapsis
Zapsi

S

Sarnat

Mid: Enki (choose the char of your liking ;))
Alb: Soulfly
Hib: Malevolencia

S

SilverHood

yeah, look at me!
I can count the number of even con opponents I've killed on 2 hands.
Still doesn't mean I'm good for nothing (i'm slightly better than that :D )

O

old.Bubble

I managed to get a staff kill on malevolencia :D
Fights against 2FG's of hibs leave me OOM :/

I've seen sycho owned 3 times in a row V a scout :D

Alb- Nazz or Diablao or any lvl50 necro i guess :/
Mid- dunno don't play there? Louise ? :D
Hib- Bfr and tradolf hit me hard

Duels are totaly an unreal way of judging how good your character is

O

old.mattshanes

Twice,well i don't use a shield like all you pansy tanks out there:p funny how i beat hunters/rangers but not a scout lol and they say they are gimped! grrrr:eek:

O

old.willowywicca

Originally posted by old.Bubble
I managed to get a staff kill on malevolencia :D

you hit me for 100 dmg as I recall.. and that with 41% effective crush resists :/

all ph34r bubble, he prob out melee's friars :D

S

sorusi

cabalists can basicly kill anyone 1vs1, ns casters, dot meleers etc... run around to make assasins miss, then snare ranged, dot, run around send pet and fool around etc etc... vs tanks they just have to dot a couple of times and run.... chanters could do the same thing with their snare pet..

O

old.Emma

Originally posted by sorusi
cabalists can basicly kill anyone 1vs1, ns casters, dot meleers etc... run around to make assasins miss, then snare ranged, dot, run around send pet and fool around etc etc... vs tanks they just have to dot a couple of times and run.... chanters could do the same thing with their snare pet..

dot breaks snares.

savages can use there taunt to interupt, and sprint for as long as they have hp.. once in range of that caster 2-3 hits there dead.

casters turns to run. there stunned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom