Prometal Strikes...again?

DrunkSkunk

Fledgling Freddie
StonyPony said:
Dude stay of the beer. I know some very confused people but you beat them by far. You manage to actually state in 1 sentence that you don't know it and at the same time you do know it.

Either you are drunk, or you have little voices inside of your head , shizo or something it's called :)

could say it better...

wanna go move some b33r this weekend? :drink:

- English -

Resident Freddy
Marc said:
ay Fed, you live near me. Lets go fer a beer n kiss n make up. I wont bite, honest.

u aint leet enough to live near Blackburn, tho u may live near my bro :p

p.s see sig

Fedaykin

Fledgling Freddie
btw there are two people who play Fedaykin - me (creator) and my bro who posts as English on FH - please dont confuse us :D cos i am a nice bloke :)

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
StonyPony said:
but there ain't no prove he did anything wrong. those screenies mean nothing as he pulled first and you taunted while the mob was going for him origionally.

where is the proof that he pulled it first? o_O

Euphoria

Fledgling Freddie
Huntingtons said:
where is the proof that he pulled it first? o_O

This maybe:

Euphoria said:
Let me make something very clear for you.
Think....
plz!

Like u said......And admit. u pulled it off us.....
How can this be 1 0 0 % true?
Think.....Think.....Think.....Think.....Think.....Think.....

We pull, get agro.................you pull it off us ..........u HAVE the agro!
So, at this point.....we agree not to touch the mob. Simply cause THAT would be against CoC...... I really hope we have that part clear now. Claiming anything else than u stole the pull I concider as pure stupidity....u stole it.

So, with that clear, this statement is 100% true:

"""" We pulled = our kill....(Quistis admits we pulled, he taunted our pull, the only reason we DIDNT attack it back and killed it ourselves was cause u had it engaged so THAT would be against coc = what u did to us but WE didnt do it to u)
So, even if u did all the dmg or what ever.....its our kill.
Our kill = our drop
We picked up our drop.""""

:eek7:

Platin

Fledgling Freddie
Euphoria said:
Funny to see how the whiners of the board pop up to make a statement!
Specially having Glottis to post makes me ...blablabla

blabla

Anyway, report me....what do I fear?

*grabs some popcorn* - go on!

Aussie

Banned
<wonders what requiel thinks>

anyway I don't like all that artifact camping to sell either. esepcially for Cloudsong and GoV i've met him so many times camping there in the morning. Hearing from his guildies he got GoV 5+ times that week. ZZzzzzzz. It looks like he doesn't give a shit about other ppl. Greed before need.

Edaemos

Fledgling Freddie
Aussie said:

anyway I don't like all that artifact camping to sell either. esepcially for Cloudsong and GoV i've met him so many times camping there in the morning. Hearing from his guildies he got GoV 5+ times that week. ZZzzzzzz. It looks like he doesn't give a shit about other ppl. Greed before need.

Didn't you claim the heart of the north bow (when it was an uber drop) on your draggy raid then sold it shortly afterwards?

Oh yes you did, bewilders me why you even posted this, you pre claim items that you sell, he camps artifacts to sell, no difference imho.

Euphoria

Fledgling Freddie
Aussie said:

Yah, did u also heard that I have 5 arms and hands btw?
that too was claimed along this thread!
Soon you guys gonna claim I got 2 d1cks too ................tbh!

I dont camp, never do I stand there, if its up when I pass by I kill it!

And YOU are the LAST person entitled to even make a single reply to a thread like this aussie you little hypocrate!

Euphoria

Fledgling Freddie
Aussie said:

It looks like he doesn't give a shit about other ppl. Greed before need.

speical rofl @ this part coming from u :clap:

Aussie

Banned
actually i took over ML9 & 10 raid and claimed nothing, got nothing and won nothing from it. was 4 hours waste of time for me. your point?
I do 10x more for albion then you've ever done. Maybe 1 out of 4 ML raids I claim a drop and its a class specific drop which i need

and the Heart of North bow I claimed on one of the first dragonraids, well guess who who organised the first wave of DR's , I asked who cg if they aggreed. I sold for like 1p or smth to Tranquil because it disapointed me. Bow of Doom > Dragonbow :/

Edaemos

Fledgling Freddie
Aussie said:
actually i took over ML9 & 10 raid and claimed nothing, got nothing and won nothing from it. was 4 hours waste of time for me. your point?
I do 10x more for albion then you've ever done. Maybe 1 out of 4 ML raids I claim a drop and its a class specific drop which i need

Where did i question this? thats right i didn't, your just trying to justify what you did while critisising someone else for doing the same, just a hypocrite. You needed that bow but then shortly after you needed that cash more right...

Aussie said:
and the Heart of North bow I claimed on one of the first dragonraids, well guess who who organised the first wave of DR's , I asked who cg if they aggreed. I sold for like 1p or smth to Tranquil because it disapointed me. Bow of Doom > Dragonbow :/

You still claimed it and sold it, no matter if its crap or whatever, many scouts wanted one and you sold the one you claimed.

If your gonna moan at others aussie always helps to think back to see if you have done something similar, which you obviously forgot to do :)

Aussie

Banned
and why the fuck would other scouts want it if i say bow of doom > dragon?

I got 11mil rp's. The items i gather actually are used for RvR purpose.

Edaemos

Fledgling Freddie
Aussie said:
and why the fuck would other scouts want it if i say bow of doom > dragon?

Because believe it or not, not everyone listens to what you say, i have first hand experience of the crap you can talk at times ie your template.....

Anyhows don't play the hypocrite, and why you had to post your rp total i don't know, your ego took a knock and you needed a self boost?

Asha

Fledgling Freddie
it's pretty funny to compare camping the same artifacts over and over and over and over for profit to claiming a bow, finding out it doesn't work as well as he thought and selling it.

it's also pretty funny to compare camping the same artifacts over and over and over and over to running voluntary ML raids where the participants agree to the terms.

ya gotta love Albion.

Aussie

Banned
Edaemos said:
Because believe it or not, not everyone listens to what you say

you mean those with 100k total rp's? I don't know any decent scout who doesn't agree with my views on scout stuff.

Edaemos

Fledgling Freddie
Aussie said:
you mean those with 100k total rp's?

Yes these are the only rp's i have ever had on any character....is that really the best you can do :m00:

come on aussie you can whine more about my rp count in comparison to yours im sure, i mean no one would ever expect you to do that :m00:

Once again you get proven wrong and you instantly start to mention your rps and try to belittle others.

Like ive said before i agree with you on 99% of scout things as its the same choice id make, but >>> not everyone <<< listens and agrees with you, everyone has their own preferences, something your unable to accept.

Keep it up :)

Marc

FH is my second home
People who brag about their rps have small dicks in real life.

Its scientifically proven

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
Aussie said:
My personal opinion (as a player not as a GM who is called upon to sort out these squabbles) is that camping is bad whether you need the item to sell or for your template.
Seriously. If you like staring at the landscape that much, screenshot it and set it as your wallpaper. All it does is foster bad feeling bcause people feel that because they have invested X number of hours watching a computer generated landscape, that they are owed something. When other people with different ideas or who also believe that they are owed something for watching the same bit of landscape for X hours come along, there's always going to be an argument and someone will go away feeling wronged.
Play the damn game. If you want an artifact then run around and see if it's up - if it is then do it, if not then move on and find something else to do.
If people didn't camp artifacts the chances of two groups coming to do the same artifact at exactly the same time would be minute and there wouldn't be half the number of threads on FH nor half the number of griefing reports in my RightNow box.

But what do I know...

Marc

FH is my second home
Requiel said:
My personal opinion (as a player not as a GM who is called upon to sort out these squabbles) is that camping is bad whether you need the item to sell or for your template.
Seriously. If you like staring at the landscape that much, screenshot it and set it as your wallpaper. All it does is foster bad feeling bcause people feel that because they have invested X number of hours watching a computer generated landscape, that they are owed something. When other people with different ideas or who also believe that they are owed something for watching the same bit of landscape for X hours come along, there's always going to be an argument and someone will go away feeling wronged.
Play the damn game. If you want an artifact then run around and see if it's up - if it is then do it, if not then move on and find something else to do.
If people didn't camp artifacts the chances of two groups coming to do the same artifact at exactly the same time would be minute and there wouldn't be half the number of threads on FH nor half the number of griefing reports in my RightNow box.

But what do I know...

Trouble is, most people use buffbots for camping on a second account, checking it every 2 mins or so, while they play their main.

Crimson LoneWolf

Fledgling Freddie
"People who brag about their rps have small dicks in real life.
Its scientifically proven"

Its true, women does have very small "dicks"

On a side note, i do sometimes think about what would have happened if Mythic made it impossible to trade artifacts that are unactivated for cash. They would of course have to figure out a clean and efficient way of how to let people who have repeated artifact encounters without winning the lotto get a chance to aquire one.

People got greedy only because Mythic made it possible, imo. Thats a black and white point of view, but thats how i see it.

Chilly

Balls of steel
i do that occasionally, its not because i want to "claim" it as such, its jus cos i want to know when the fuckign mob pops becuase some spaced out ***** in mythic thoguht itd be a great idea to put mobs on ridiculous repop timers.

StonyPony

Fledgling Freddie
[/puts on 6 year old child voice]
Plzzzzz mummy can i post what i think about aussie, plzzz can I can I can I ????
[/puts off the 6 year old child voice]

ps Drunk : good idea, party @ verrebroek sat. be there or be sober :)

and let this thread die imo. Aussie posted in here so it will end up in another flamefest regardless of what the original topic was.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom