Project Camlann

Project Camlann - will YOU take part?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dave J.

Banned
https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthread.php?t=201202

Project Camlann is an idea which we are trying to spread across ALL EU servers; its an event for the ones involved in FG RvR. The idea is to gather all active players looking for FG fights, exp to ~lvl40 on Camlann, and then speed through all MLs/artifacts/quests in one big guild. When its done, people split into their respective guilds/groups, and we set a designated zone as a group vs group PvP area.

This all originates from beeing tired of spending time to build a fg, only to roam and either fight nothing, or only finding a zerg, or only seeing other groups from the same ream, or getting bored of fighting the same enemy fg over and over. This time, you can fight all other groups and no realm-mates can join in and 'help' you.

So far alot of people from our english cluster have showed interest in the idea, but in order to make it successful we need you to spread the word to your friends/guildies, and most importantly to german and french servers. Hopefully we will have enough interest soon to setup a temporary forum, since alot of people doesnt use irc. If you do, feel free to join #camlann.rvr for any questions.

~ help us spread the idea! ~

Kinag

Part of the furniture
How about, no?

Camlann is annoying as there's too many 10 year olds who's whining and saying they're logging their main every time they die. This main happens to be a rr13 Warlock. (pure bullshit ofc.)

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
nice idea, would consider it after the summer holiday maybe, but not sure how it will work so :p

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Huntingtons said:
nice idea, would consider it after the summer holiday maybe, but not sure how it will work so :p

U won't consider fuck nothing bar our group after holidays tbfh :p

grizzy

Loyal Freddie
Kinag said:
How about, no?

Camlann is annoying as there's too many 10 year olds who's whining and saying they're logging their main every time they die. This main happens to be a rr13 Warlock. (pure bullshit ofc.)

U got the wrong idea of what this is about :) This is about Fg vs FG fights for ppl who arent that arsed of winning.... just having a night out with ur guild for fg vs fg fights only(cluster has been really poor at this lately).

leviathane

Part of the furniture
only good thing bout camlann was kicking someone form guild then killing em befor reinviting em back xD

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Lets spread the cluster population even more huh ;d?

Phake

Fledgling Freddie
alot of work for little chance of success ..

though a fun idea.

Eleasias

Can't get enough of FH
I dont see this getting very far but good luck in trying

Everz

FH is my second home
getting my shammy or bd toa'd/ml'd on camlann would be ace as lvl 50 pvp on camlann is gd fun, and with more peeps would be more fun

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Might be a solution instead of moving US. But a very poor one.

Bonehead

Fledgling Freddie
Are we talking bout Camlann? The EU PVP server? The PVP Server with 50 players online on primetime? If so ... no ty! :m00:

Dave J.

Banned
I think most people dont actually read this thing, they just see CAMLANN, and thinks 'wtf?!?!?'...

The server has nothing to do with it, its just the best place to MOVE the action to, not create. Choosing a PvP server also increases the action with 50%, as you can fight everyone, and not only 2 enemyrealms.

illu

Part of the furniture
If only we could copy our toons over there - it would be a funny idea. It would be cool to sometimes kill some middies for some RP :p
Actually - what's to stop people duelling 24/7 and getting RP? Or is there a limit as to how many times you can kill 1 person an hour?

The idea of making another toon+doing those MLs Artis etc even with the easymode huge group would finish me off. Good Luck to those that go for it though! :>

Oli - Illu

Commandment

Fledgling Freddie
Kuhan said:
cant count
for the first and last time i agree with you kuhan :twak:

i think the real 10 year olds are the ones who sterotype the server when they play it from lvl 20-24 totally pk'd.

camlann is teh rox :> and there is allready 5 groups signed up and id say easily over 20 extra people showing intrest, so when the irc channel gets up if some one takes the lead could make a few more :>

grizzy

Loyal Freddie
Bonehead said:
Are we talking bout Camlann? The EU PVP server? The PVP Server with 50 players online on primetime? If so ... no ty! :m00:

like u even know what ur on about.. this isnt a mass relocation, just set nights for more intresting and frequent FG vs FG fights in some random zone, instead of zerg vs fg vs fg that cluster offers atm

Everz

FH is my second home
Bonehead said:

camlann is very active, 50 pvp there is sweet there, same as lvl 20-35 pvp

Kuhan

Loyal Freddie
camlann might only have 200 population but its alot better than being zerged by alb on excali

old.Eyez

Can't get enough of FH
Camlann is only funny for solo.. or if u like to camp goth everyday.. since thats the only place with action.. so boring

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
old.Eyez said:
Camlann is only funny for solo.. or if u like to camp goth everyday.. since thats the only place with action.. so boring

did you read the post or just go "oh he wants someone to reroll camlann!!1"?

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
its a nice idea. but i cba playing camlann enymore... for now atleast :(

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
Some morons who didn't even read what it's about (kinag XD ) and it could well be something really good, camlann is the best place to organise it!

Lot's of people excited about old emain BG... and rerolling alts for it when it has rr5 cap is useless, better to run around old hib zone for some sexeh fg camlann action!

old.Eyez

Can't get enough of FH
enkor said:
did you read the post or just go "oh he wants someone to reroll camlann!!1"?

yes Skold i did read it..

and when the rvr guys from exc is leaving camlann again.. it will be the same as now only goth action.. coz ppl must be dreaming if they think the rvr guilds are staying on camlann.. just look in old days.. Nolby, Llaw Arian etc they didnt last long there

Commandment

Fledgling Freddie
old.Eyez said:
yes Skold i did read it..

and when the rvr guys from exc is leaving camlann again.. it will be the same as now only goth action.. coz ppl must be dreaming if they think the rvr guilds are staying on camlann.. just look in old days.. Nolby, Llaw Arian etc they didnt last long there

its true history does repeat its self, your a genius. but it will last but for a while, no guild stays running on the one server for a long amount of time.
at least i dont know of any....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom