Problem Child x1

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
sad to hear, Gray. let me just say you and your mum are absolute gems fighting so long and hard for the kid.
This. Hopefully life with his Mum won't be a car wreck but if it is he might then realise how much you and your Mum did for him so it is probably for the best to just let him go and let the lad come to you in future if he wants to.

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
I hope he realises sooner than later that what he had with you was in his best interest, if not his mother will brainwash him into thinking he has a better life with her.

The sad fact is he might wake up in 10 years time and think 'fuck'.

Only he can put himself on the right path now, he's 14, and although he's still a kid, he is more than capable of making his own decisions, lets hope he makes the right ones

He may still suprise you yet. Good luck

Gray

FH is my second home
Sadly i think the bridges have been burned so that my nephew won't ever be coming back, it seems a lot of things happened in that court room yesterday which my mum didn't bring up, or was too upset to at the time, and it backs up some reasoning why she can't ever trust him, nor want him at the house ever again...

As i've put here over the months, about his tales and how they would cause very serious trouble to people, some things came about in the court room:

My mum a while ago told him a few home truths about the neglect he suffered as a baby, he went and told his mum who construed that my mum said his mum "abused" him. Whereas when my mum heard this, she corrected him straight away (Since the two are worlds apart, neglect and abuse). However sadly, nephew took it one step further when speaking to someone (Likely Social Services) "My nan said when i was a baby, my mum used to abuse me by touching me". When my mum read that in the written statement her heart sank.

Over the years there have been numerous reports of "sexual issues" while he and his brothers were growing up... His brother when about 5-6 years old was caught by the mother of a girl touching her up in the living room of his mums house.
My nephew himself has had an invetsigation done on him when he was 8-9 years old, over something sexual that he did - This was never clarified. Whatever happened, my nephews-sisters dad (His step-dad) warned his mum that if she got custody that my nephew will not be allowed to see them unsupervised.

It's a complete mess. But because of the dangers of my nephews mind, and the past that he has had (Neglect from his mum, abuse from other grandparents) my mum doesn't want him near the house at all, with a valid reason being that if he was to show up with a bruise, we could get the blame, and also his imagination could very well lead to unwelcome reports through no fault of our own.

For reference, i did touch upon some of the attacks her solictor did on my mum yesterday

Wanting to know why there was no pictures of his mum in the house
When he first came to us (From his other grandparents) we were given a massive binbag full of dirty unwashed clothes. My mum ended up taking them right back to the grandparents refusing to touch them they were they disgusting... The barrister attacked my mum over this as well, virtually demanding that she should have cleaned all the shit and dirt off the clothes...

and finally, my "favorite" of the bunch...

"You accused her of causing a huge bruise on his head, to which she admitted too - Because there was a wasp which flew on his head as a baby, so she went to swat it and it stung him"
To which my mum replied "It was in the middle of winter!!" - But again, that wasn't acknowledged. Yeah, my mum seems to have been setup for a fall because she had an aggressive solicitor and we didn't...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom