Football Prem League weekly thread!

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Anyone else watching Uruguay v Brasil? Madness, I cannot believe Uruguay are 2 goals down, they have been dominant.

leviathane

Part of the furniture
ye watched it, now watching the argies v columbia. actually a good match. columbia have looked pretty dangerous.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Well so much for Uruguay's first half performance, Brazil taugh them a lesson about being efficient in attack in the second half. Kaka, Robinho, Elano combo was scary to watch. Cesar kept Brazil clean with some great keeping.

I think Columbia could sneak a goal here, for all Argies talent, they are playing quite poorly. How much time has Maradona got left if they cannot play better?

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
According to Sky Sports, Wigan have received two bids in excess of £16million for Valencia. One from Man Utd and one from...... Real Madrid.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Nani never developed as much as his first season promised he could. He is still yound though. Valencia is ready made and will only get better with great players around him.

Would love to see him at United. Need another out and out winger, which we have not really had two of since giggs got old.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
I think Kaka will probably be Madrid-bound now, wonder if any players will go in the other direction?

Kind of bad for me as a Chelsea fan though, i was hoping to see Pato join Ancelotti but i'm guessing Milan will be keeping a tight grip on him now.

Though Aguero, who may be interested in moving, would be a suitable alternative :D

Everz

FH is my second home
Aguero won't move unless it's to another Spainish side or 'Pool.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I am interested to hear what Kaka has to say, I had him pegged as a one club man. Wonder if Milan told him to go for their own financial good -they can afford to ward of suitors for their other players now.

Marc

FH is my second home
I am interested to hear what Kaka has to say, I had him pegged as a one club man. Wonder if Milan told him to go for their own financial good -they can afford to ward of suitors for their other players now.

From what I was told, Kaka wanted to go to Real. The reason he turned down city was because Real wanted him too and promised to sign him in the summer. An agreement was made, similar to the agreement Real have in place with Ronaldo. How Real get away with this I do not know.

Talivar

Part of the furniture
I can see Real sucking this year with to many big players not gelling fast enough, next season ofc be a whole diff story

leviathane

Part of the furniture
in other news Setanta could be going bust :)

And the rumours on the beeb today are;

1029 BST: AC Milan's Alexandre Pato wants talks with former manager and new Chelsea boss Carlo Ancelotti ahead of sorting out his future. "Before deciding my future I want to talk with him. At the end of June, after the Confederations Cup in South Africa, I will talk with the Milan directors," he told Italian newspaper Gazzetta dello Sport.

0955 BST: Real Madrid are close to the signing of Valencia striker David Villa. (Spanish newspaper Marca)

Marc

FH is my second home
in other news Setanta could be going bust :)

And the rumours on the beeb today are;

1029 BST: AC Milan's Alexandre Pato wants talks with former manager and new Chelsea boss Carlo Ancelotti ahead of sorting out his future. "Before deciding my future I want to talk with him. At the end of June, after the Confederations Cup in South Africa, I will talk with the Milan directors," he told Italian newspaper Gazzetta dello Sport.

0955 BST: Real Madrid are close to the signing of Valencia striker David Villa. (Spanish newspaper Marca)

Villa was barca bound until madrid expressed an interest. He had pretty much signed on the dotted line too.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
I'd say strong.

I dont know if this is an official picture, but Garrincha had something wrong with his legs and they said he'd be crap at football or someting? As you know, he was fucking awesome.

me_garrincha1.JPG

gohan

FH is my second home
glen johnson having a brillaint game really hope liverpool sign him

Corran

Part of the furniture
can liverpool afford them with their money problems?

not really looking at the game too much as watching eleventh hour... but seems to be a fair amount of wasted balls in first half, was it walcott on the right pissing chances down the drain when i looked?

gohan

FH is my second home
can liverpool afford them with their money problems?

not really looking at the game too much as watching eleventh hour... but seems to be a fair amount of wasted balls in first half, was it walcott on the right pissing chances down the drain when i looked?

ye walcott not playing well, hes going past players then doing FA gerrard did ok and rooney scored 2 both off at half time... madness

johnsons crosses for rooneys goals(specialy the first) would give beckham wet dreams

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
can we all let this thread die and use the transfer one for now please? This takes AGES to post to.

Corran

Part of the furniture
how has this conversation got anything to do with transfers? oO

i not even bothered looking in transfer thread, cant be arsed with all hte "what ifs" and rumours that go around

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Nah, the idea was to have an off season thread to discuss everything, this thread is very annoying to post to.

Lucius

Banned
It was actually the deformities in his legs that made Garrincha so adept at running circles round defenders, he used this to great effect to fool even the best players.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom