ppl who i no are traters to midguard realm

vintervargen

Banned
i enjoy letting people i fight live more then i enjoy killing them. always fun too almost see their surprise :)

except infils ofc.

Bergskalle

Loyal Freddie
Namefake said:
ahahha i just love this thread spelling!! :clap: more more more...

Who gives a crap about spelling? Sorry not everyone got a master in english like you do :p

Aussie

Banned
Its always funny to see those Americans/Brits laugh with others spelling mistakes. Most of them only know 1 language while people from other countries know up to 4 languages.

Hi Tippers :fluffle:

Bergskalle

Loyal Freddie
Indeed. Would like to see how they good some of em are in norse :p Well, and then we have the swedes. Who can't even see the difference between norwegian and danish :fluffle:

Zaphira

Fledgling Freddie
Aussie said:
Its always funny to see those Americans/Brits laugh with others spelling mistakes. Most of them only know 1 language while people from other countries know up to 4 languages.

I live in Finland, I have swedish as my main language, I speak english, half bad finninsh and a little latin.

Am I authorized to laugh about how other ppl spell in english now? :twak:

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
Zaphira said:
I live in Finland, I have swedish as my main language, I speak english, half bad finninsh and a little latin.

Am I authorized to laugh about how other ppl spell in english now? :twak:

I'd say u are.

Namefake

Fledgling Freddie
Bergskalle said:
Who gives a crap about spelling? Sorry not everyone got a master in english like you do :p

Dide I saj aj maest3r on Englisch is R?

Gasoline

Fledgling Freddie
Bergskalle said:
Still, to laugh about diseases etc is lower than the original topic of this post. Stop looking at ppl with diseases as minors and yourselves as majorities. It's getting kinda out-fashioned imo.

Hear hear...stop poking fun at people who have problems with English...it's the lowest of the low, and it sucks :puke:

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
Aussie said:

I hope this wasn't aimed versus me as I'm a nasty hungarian :(

duact

Fledgling Freddie
this thread was just a pathetic try to lower the midguardian spirit from a spanish alb spy

Kalba

Can't get enough of FH
duact said:
this thread was just a pathetic try to lower the midguardian spirit from a spanish alb spy

AYE!!!

For Arthur!!!!!

For MidgUard!!!!

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
An Alb once danced with me in DF at like 0500 and then helped me get out. I was lvl 22, he was 50.

OH NOES! I R TRAYTOR 2 MIDGAURD! OMGWTF!!!!!one111one!!!!

Sendraks

Fledgling Freddie
I've had a fair few friends over the years who had dyslexia, some of them extremely dyslexic, but they all had a far, far greater command of the written word than Tipper. Yeah, some words mispelled and there'd be some unusual sentence construction at times, but nothing compared to this guys writing.

It doesn't matter though. Its the whiney BS content thats the real problem. Sadly, that took all of 5 posts to rip apart and there was far more mileage in picking apart the use of language.

Namefake

Fledgling Freddie
Pliz Nou flahmin off peopel who i no are tratuers on my midguard relm.. and him are nijs ij knove his. Ij is serius!!!1111oneoneoneoneoneoen

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom