ppl who i no are traters to midguard realm

Zaphira

Fledgling Freddie
rofl.. tippers dont you ever have alittle fun when playing this game?
do you allways have to play seriously and gank every one that is not a mid.
I dont think that you'll ever get any screenshots of those guys and i think that GOA will laugh at you if you try to get them banned for standing with someone from another realm for a few minutes..
I'm having trouble to stop laughing atm, cuz this is highly amusing
:fluffle:

Arawn

Fledgling Freddie
tippers said:
thanks thorn m8 for standing up for me as you no I am dislexick and most ppl who wish to try and take the water out of me can do so at there own perals as i no what i can do and will do to any 1 who wishes to have a go at me

not meny ppl beleev things i have dun till i show them now now now shall i dun all IP#s down so i can start to teach the dick yess dicks who thing corect english spelling is every thing i think so this may take sum sum weeks as there seems to be qite a lot of dicks who have swayed from my ariginal post on this farum of the REALM TRATERS YESS TRATERS WHO JUST STAND ROUND AND DO JAKE SH'''' TO HELP UTHERE MIDS OUT

letthem kepe slagging ppl off and do as thay wish i will have my reveng on them this i am very good at :puke:
#

if u wish to have screen shot of about 6 mids standing round with hibs and doing nothing at all plz o plz email me
names of them are
1) thorondhor (guild=colosos de nibelh)
2) wolfshed (guild=colosos de nibelh)
3) tesi (guild=colosos de nibelh)
4)everlyn (guild fellowship of midguard)
only got 4 on screen shot befor the hibs killd me and utheres were about of rang for uthere svreen shot

well i no ppl sit in internet cafs all night long and play this game but there is no need for ppl to do things like this lot are doing

good luck to midguard realm if this is the attatude of ppl who play it

why bother with haveing uthere realms if ppl dont bother to play this find game

i dun no

You deserve a ban yourself imo

Tiztla

Fledgling Freddie
lol this was funny, and i mean REALLY funny :worthy:

Tippers plz stop it, sometimes we die in this game, sometimes it is unfair, but it is just a game and people have the right to do as they like, even if it is to just stand and do a /hug on an enemy...

Panasonic

Fledgling Freddie
Thornea said:
You of course do realise that a minority of people registered at FH may have some kind of disability and hence not be in full control of their written English?.
ADHD and Dyslexia, to name a few, are disabilities/disorders that CAN be causes of bad English grammer.
I just find it disturbing how the focus has changed from original post topic to ridicule of bad English and personal abuse of original poster.
Most of us who do not have any disorder/disability take simple actions (such as English Language) for granted.

Just my two-pence worth and not spell checked.

I second that, no need to laugh with people who have disabilities. I must say that this guy is quite brave to post on this forum. keep it up m8 :clap:

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
Panasonic said:
I second that, no need to laugh with people who have disabilities. I must say that this guy is quite brave to post on this forum. keep it up m8 :clap:

He might be brave, but that style he has is really idiotic :). 'I r no wo are the traters to midguard realm' :).

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
To be honest if you find it so funny it might be a little more respectable to not mention it in your posts and if you do, try to make them a little less insulting in a way of infering to tippers that he is a moron (what it sounded like u was all saying). I admit the thread is rather funny and I also understand how annoying it can be, but to go off-topic and laugh at someone regardless of knowing the facts behind the situation is pathetic.
Whether or not he is dyslextic is unknown but IMHO he should be given the benefit of the daut for I'd feel really guilty insulting someone only to find out they have a disability.

Just my 2 cents :cheers:

Klonk

One of Freddy's beloved
Lothandar said:
He might be brave, but that style he has is really idiotic :). 'I r no wo are the traters to midguard realm' :).

You spelled "realm" right! :touch:

I don't know about disability or not, but if you see behind the bad spelling, the content of the post is nothing to brag about either imo :p

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
I know this guy quite well, ok the context of the post is somewhat far fetched but he is actually dyslexic and if you were to have a conversation with him in game you would clearly see that.

He is actually quite a nice guy when you get to know him and perhaps you should offer him an olive branch at least by closing this thread and talking to him in game as opposed to filling your boots here. Spending some time in game with him may prove to be rather more productive.

Tiztla

Fledgling Freddie
Yes i agree, its not nice to insult him for his writingskills, but i am more refering to the topic and the fact that he dont understand that he is wrong, if it is a crime to stand and do /hugs to enemy chars then u can ban 90 % of al players...

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
Klonk said:
You spelled "realm" right! :touch:

Realm is an easy word u see ;p

On the other topic: The fact that he is QQ-ing about something that is not really a crime 'against your realm mates! Your HOME!' (ffs roleplay etc) makes it funny. If, for example, he was trying to organise a ml raid it would make a lot of difference. Plus, he could put in his sig that he has writing problems or sumit ;p

Panasonic

Fledgling Freddie
Lothandar said:
Realm is an easy word u see ;p

On the other topic: The fact that he is QQ-ing about something that is not really a crime 'against your realm mates! Your HOME!' (ffs roleplay etc) makes it funny. If, for example, he was trying to organise a ml raid it would make a lot of difference. Plus, he could put in his sig that he has writing problems or sumit ;p

So if you have anykind of dissability you go post it freely on public forums? :twak: don't think so. Ok, the thing he put up is indeed not against any written rule, but i can understand his frustration and i can understand this guy must be very upset about people going off-topic and laugh with his dissability. Only for this reason he has my full support, imo some people really need a lesson in morality. I know people didn't know about his dissability and it would only be fair to appologize to him.

greetz,
Duvelken

Sulphur

Fledgling Freddie
SomeIdiot said:
And grammar ain't so easy all the time, so i dont blame you.
One of the girls i play with used to have huge grammar problems, but after chating with me for a few months, her grammars have really been improved..
And i must say that I'm not a total hardcore fotm engslish pro, so I make spelling mistakes and make sentences that might look like im a huge Yoda fan (witch I actually am).

:wij:

Idiot..

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
Panasonic said:
So if you have anykind of dissability you go post it freely on public forums? :twak: don't think so. Ok, the thing he put up is indeed not against any written rule, but i can understand his frustration and i can understand this guy must be very upset about people going off-topic and laugh with his dissability. Only for this reason he has my full support, imo some people really need a lesson in morality. I know people didn't know about his dissability and it would only be fair to appologize to him.

greetz,
Duvelken

If I had dyslexia, I'd put it in my sig, as it is strictly related to writing. If I had a half leg and a half arm of course I wouldn't just put it in my sig, wtf that has to do with how do I make sentenses anyway?

Where did I say 'any kind of disability goes to the sig 4tw'? :p

Panasonic

Fledgling Freddie
Lothandar said:
If I had dyslexia, I'd put it in my sig, as it is strictly related to writing. If I had a half leg and a half arm of course I wouldn't just put it in my sig, wtf that has to do with how do I make sentenses anyway?

Where did I say 'any kind of disability goes to the sig 4tw'? :p

What i meant was: If someone has dyslexia he would not just go put it in the signature because they might be ashamed or embarrased about it. Still wub u much :fluffle:

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
Panasonic said:
What i meant was: If someone has dyslexia he would not just go put it in the signature because they might be ashamed or embarrased about it. Still wub u much :fluffle:

Ah, your post was not clear that you are meaning dyslexia.

Well still, which is better, ppl think you're an idiot/funneh guy picking up 'tarded style or they know you write like that because you have problems with writing?

Cerralin

Fledgling Freddie
Tippers was once a valued member of my guild. He was a funny, helpful member who like us all gets a bit frustrated with the game. When you get to know him you soon forget that he is dyslexic and see him for the good person that he is.

Like others have said I think this post should be locked and no more should be said.

Leave Tippers alone and grow up all of you.

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
Cerralin said:

I don't suppose its worth pointing out it was Tipper's himself that bumped the post in the first place? Fair enough if he's dyslexic but that doesn't mean that i'm going to stop thinking the original post wasn't a joke - I might as well add this in because I know some shining crusader of justice is going to quote me on this and accuse me of discrimination. I'm not. This has nothing to do with dyslexia, this is about sombody accusing people just because they were standing around with some Hibs. Which would probably chalk a lot of people (myself included) up as a traitor, infact i'm probably worse. I've stood around with Albs as well. WORSE! I've watched Hib/Alb stealthers duel! I'm a bastard, quite sense virii to my computer and hack my account. I need to be stopped!!

Anyway, Love. Peace, and appologies for the earlier comments on spelling.

P.s. Knutz says Kindar drops the soap ;)

Arnor

Fledgling Freddie
Cerralin said:
Tippers was once a valued member of my guild. He was a funny, helpful member who like us all gets a bit frustrated with the game. When you get to know him you soon forget that he is dyslexic and see him for the good person that he is.

Like others have said I think this post should be locked and no more should be said.

chill man

what i saw when i read that post was:
this guy has NO concept of english (i just figured he was from Scotland or was a pikey or sumt)
this guys is such a dedicated roleplayer that its fucking hilarious. In the same way as ppl who follow the bible to the letter. (the kind of "tilt head, big smile and just nod vigorously when they are talking and try to keep the laughter inside you)

Kathal

Fledgling Freddie
Get help with your spelling problems. It’s 100% FREE.
FFS how hard can it be??
I copy/paste my posts to Word before posting. I do that to learn from my mistakes and to give the readers a chance to understand what I’m writing.
I know dyslexia is another thing, but it can’t hurt to check out those red and green lines under the text in word/OpenOffice etc.

Zaphira

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:
yeye.. i said i wasn't perfect.

Zaphira said:
And i must say that I'm not a total hardcore fotm engslish pro, so I make spelling mistakes and make sentences that might look like im a huge Yoda fan (witch I actually am).
See! Both admitting it and spelling wrong in the same sentence:m00:

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
English wasn't spelt right either :p

Hehe nm anyway 3000 + views, 115 posts, time to close thread imo, this is all getting rather sad. :rolleyes:

Bloodaxe_Springskalle

Fledgling Freddie
Cerralin said:

Jesus Christ man, just becos someone got a handicap doesent mean they can come with utterly redicilous accusations and get away with it.
dyslectic ppl type funny, but we all understood what he said, wich was pure bulls imo.

Bloodaxe_Springskalle

Fledgling Freddie
Panasonic said:

dyslexia aint nothing to be ashamed of, has nothing to do with intelligence what so ever, so why should he be embarrased?
it's easier to understand Tippers than the "133750r f07m" teenagers.

to tippers; You type far better than many ppl that doesent have dyslexia, so you shouldnt care about ppl flaming your spelling.

ps. but i still think it was a unnessesary post.

Bergskalle

Loyal Freddie
Lamest post of all time. What they did was most likely not against CoC, since it happened in the open and i've played with each one of the ones u mentioned, so i know CoC wasn't broken. I've spared far too many albs / hibs, and for what? To get zerged afterwards.. It's typical, so no more mercy from me, except lowbies. That RR7 cleric i spared to rezz a couple of albs is going down! :twak:

Still, to laugh about diseases etc is lower than the original topic of this post. Stop looking at ppl with diseases as minors and yourselves as majorities. It's getting kinda out-fashioned imo. We live in 2004 folx.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom