Post your warlock experiences here

waok`whips

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
merc for damage, shrug :p i really dont see the good thing about reaver, offensive slamming rocks for albs but you can get a pala for that really

Glad you think this way, keeps the fotms at bay :)

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
waok`whips said:
Glad you think this way, keeps the fotms at bay :)

i think its quite annoying to have good players on the 'wrong' class, because when you lose fights because people play obsolete/useless classes you have to depend on luck instead of better play to win

AmeinoN

One of Freddy's beloved
Vodkafairy said:
most tanks have a taunt as their anytime, so nothing special there :p and also, if id want an interrupter, id take a theurg :p

merc for damage, shrug :p i really dont see the good thing about reaver, offensive slamming rocks for albs but you can get a pala for that really

You can see once again the difference between alb mid and hib.We must fit reaver into grp if we want TWF , but your warden can twf + grapple and also a fucking BD can twf aswell.

Calo

Part of the furniture
oke lets go make a REAVER thread and discuss warlocks there!

waok`whips

Fledgling Freddie

RR7 Friar

50% cold resists
+25% Bonus purp buffs

26% cold resists
+25% Bonus purp buffs

26% cold resists
No buffs

In all 3 instances I was buffed, Sorry testing isnt so conclusive ;/

Helme

Resident Freddy
Can't recall ever being killed by a reaver on my runemasters, its always dem mages or mercs.

And my warlock experiences? hmm well my to be warlock got stuck at level 3 :(

Foo

Fledgling Freddie
my.php

3 shotted ;) warlock shmorlock they all die in the end :touch:

Tilda

VF, your damage views are rubbish. its easy to hit a mage for 400-700 with levi, yes thats buffed, yes with 30-40 resists.By saying reavers only do 150 damage with levi you're vastly underestimating the damage they do.
As heste said, reavers rocked pre-toa too tbh.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
heste actually made a typo which he, cus of gay fh rules, can't edit ;)

and ok, so if you combine the proc with melee dmg you'll hit for 300-400 all in all. until you can't hit from the back anymore, which is almost all the time ;)

btw, the resist rates on those screenies don't really look correct btw :p or do you have resistpierce or smt?

Tilda

Vodkafairy said:
heste actually made a typo which he, cus of gay fh rules, can't edit ;)

and ok, so if you combine the proc with melee dmg you'll hit for 300-400 all in all. until you can't hit from the back anymore, which is almost all the time ;)

btw, the resist rates on those screenies don't really look correct btw :p or do you have resistpierce or smt?
The proc and the melee damage are the style. They come together, you cant get the proc without the style and you cant get the style without the proc. Thus when considering levi damage you add the proc and the acctual swing together.

Tilda

VF its not that 400-600 damage is totally uber, its the fact you can deal this damage at cap swing speed that rocks.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
a merc will do close to that, with better styles overall :p

when a reaver cant levi, they are nothing

waok`whips

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:

I'm using AT, it adds about the same damage to the proc that another 100/150WS would.

waok`whips

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
until you can't hit from the back anymore, which is almost all the time.

I'm part of an assist train, if I'm on a caster, he will obviously try to kite if he's not stunned/mezzed already, so I just land Asp on him, then follow up with levi/slam. If the caster turns and trys to cast, I interupt him, slam him, then levi him, if he's being BG, I spam AOE DD, and I slam the BG, then kill the caster if the merc hasnt already. So i'm telling you now, 75% of people run, they don't just stand like muppets and take a beating ;p If you stand still with tanks on you, then you deserve to die.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
waok`whips said:
I'm part of an assist train, if I'm on a caster, he will obviously try to kite if he's not stunned/mezzed already, so I just land Asp on him, then follow up with levi/slam. If the caster turns and trys to cast, I interupt him, slam him, then levi him, if he's being BG, I spam AOE DD, and I slam the BG, then kill the caster if the merc hasnt already. So i'm telling you now, 75% of people run, they don't just stand like muppets and take a beating ;p If you stand still with tanks on you, then you deserve to die.

1- strafe > all your styles
2- all your styles do crap damage except levi
3- stun immunity > slam + levi, if he survives the first stun
4- bg works when bodyguarder is stunned

or did i miss something? a merc has reliable damage, always, a reaver does not

Akyma

Fledgling Freddie
Reaver pre toa r useles, now is twf boot. They do gimp damage, but they job is interrupt i think.

Warlok look nice, lest see with a good template and ML10 BL done :wanker:

Eemma

Fledgling Freddie
Tilda said:
VF, your damage views are rubbish. its easy to hit a mage for 400-700 with levi, yes thats buffed, yes with 30-40 resists.By saying reavers only do 150 damage with levi you're vastly underestimating the damage they do.
As heste said, reavers rocked pre-toa too tbh.

I pwned you pre toa with my warden remember? =)

Culanan

One of Freddy's beloved
Vodkafairy said:
i think its quite annoying to have good players on the 'wrong' class, because when you lose fights because people play obsolete/useless classes you have to depend on luck instead of better play to win

God forbid a good player actually enjoys the "wrong" class and has more fun than playing a standard grp character, there is actually more challenge and satisfaction in playing a class like that, that's how you can tell the good players because they make "wrong" classes shine like nobody else.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Culanan said:
God forbid a good player actually enjoys the "wrong" class and has more fun than playing a standard grp character, there is actually more challenge and satisfaction in playing a class like that, that's how you can tell the good players because they make "wrong" classes shine like nobody else.

think you missed my point, not saying that i always wanted a fully opted group - but some fights you WILL lose because of the limits of the classes in groups

at those times its quite frustrating, on all other occasions i really don't care :p

Jadet

Fledgling Freddie
How come this thread has become a Reaver thread instead of the intended Warlock thread

Just had to say this

Helme

Resident Freddy
Any smart caster dont turn thier back against an reaver or champ/hero it just means you suicide.

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
Jadet said:
How come this thread has become a Reaver thread instead of the intended Warlock thread

Just had to say this

Start to think people read Warlock= Reaver

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
Well hm, reaver damage is below merc but they are still nice...abs debuff chant, dps debuff chant usw

Bloodclot

Banned
i killed a few cyclops today and they dropped some GoV scrolls, does that mean i have to fix the light in my room here?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom