Post your SKYRIM mods here

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
how gay. thanks for that though, I've installed it. Gosh I guess my Skyrim install is messed up lol, I've got all kinds of nexus stuff in there already :D

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=3829

Deadly dragosn. Yes, yes, yes.

Makes dragon battles epic enough and also, adjustable difficulty.
Skyrim.nexusmods.com said:
Sorry!

We're pretty overloaded right now with the amazing success and popularity of Skyrim. We're currently handling around 500 requests a second on this server alone, pushing through some 200Mb/sec of bandwidth so things might just be a little slow for a bit.

We're constantly monitoring the situation and trying to tweak everything we can out of the servers, so if you're struggling for more than a couple of minutes please come back a little bit later.

Thanks for your patience during this exciting time,

Dark0ne
:eek:

TdC

yeah add more requests to the requests!

tbh a draggin' SHOULD be hard as fook. I mean, they're the worlds premier predator/creature/thingy. I shall also install this.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Deadly Dragons looks nice tbh, certainly makes Skyrim that little bit more epic as oppose to the shit easy dragons the game shipped with.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
On the above, yes, it adds "tiny" battles on selected areas. Lot of stuff going on, feels like real war. Screenshot below, note the righthand upper corner, another fight over there :p

Also doesn't seem(on minor testing) to conflict with http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=6176

Plenty of life around now.

Oh and, i threw an icespike at one of the imperials at level 10 and died in 5 seconds flat of an arrow barrage ;)

Attachments

• skyrimwars.jpg
    skyrimwars.jpg
    283.8 KB · Views: 20

TdC

lies!

btw, installed:

• RCRN 2.0 - Realistic Colors and Real Nights (Pure preset)
  • Birds and Flocks
  • Detailed Outskirts
  • Lush Grass & Trees
  • Enhanced Distant Terrain
  • That's Ice
  • Better Dynamic Snow
  • Improved roads & bridges
  • Sounds of Skyrim - The Wilds
could have sworn I had some of these already but Steam seems to let me subscribe again with this new install.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
EAsier like this to name my mods, i told you it's a pandoras box :love:

Attachments

• mods.jpg
    mods.jpg
    259.8 KB · Views: 17

TdC

meh tbh. they're dead slow if even I know about that stuff already :/

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Just out of interest, are you guys running 64-bit windows to use extra RAM? Whilst my vanilla version of the game runs pretty much flawlessly, adding mods which look as though they'll be RAM intensive have given me the now infamous, CTD very often.

It's very frustrating as the game runs without any framerate drop (and it does look absolutely stunning), my CPU and GPU both sit at around 50% use, neither go hot or appear to be struggling yet I still just get the CTD. More to the point, sometimes It'll last literally two minutes, sometimes two hours (always outside though which points to a RAM issue of sorts?) and turning off background applications appears to make zero difference whatsoever...I've read a lot around the tinterwebs but I do wonder if it's me running 32-bit Vista with a 2gb DDR5 6950 and 4GB (3.2'ish actual due to 32-bit) RAM which is causing the issues. :(

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Cheers for the heads up mate but sadly when trying to run it it says 'Nothing Patched' which I think is because of the official patches we've had recently (which were supposed to free up 4gb). Was the 4gb patch for x64 users or both do you know?

Yaka

Part of the furniture
6990371685_bb65422c7b_o.jpg

not my pic but its ohhh so luch DET used the following to take the pic : official HD texture patch, customised Cinematic Lighting ENB wrapper, antialiasing (injected FXAA w/ texture pre-sharpening), mods (Realistic Water Textures, Better Dynamic Snow, Vurts Flora Overhaul, Lush Trees, Lush Grass, customised RAN’s Type-A HeadMesh, Better Females by Bella, Xenius Character Enhancement, miscellaneous mesh work), free camera, time stop, time and weather control, custom FO

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Wow, that's fucking mental.

Yaka

Part of the furniture
aye some more of his shots here, not got skyrim me self waiting till they do a GOTY version,

6990374763_53ca37638c_o.jpg

6990374299_43271461e4_o.jpg

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Cheers for the heads up mate but sadly when trying to run it it says 'Nothing Patched' which I think is because of the official patches we've had recently (which were supposed to free up 4gb). Was the 4gb patch for x64 users or both do you know?

Yeah no idea on that, took a while to answer.

Wonder what's the FPS like on those settings :D

TdC

mine is pretty good actually. very playable imo. what I do get from time to time is after a period of playing and usually after an environment transition everything s l o w s d o w n and the only thing I can do is reload the autosave :-/

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Right, sorted! Now I don't crash at random points, I do however crash when fast travelling occasionally, UNLESS I quick save before travelling. Perhaps I should disable quick travel autosave and see if that helps. It does look absolutely stunning now, think I've gone a little overboard with the mods though; currently at around 85 of them and counting, it's just a shame I don't think I can get away with the HD pack so wont risk borking it being too greedy :D

"bcdedit /set IncreaseUserVa 3072" from the (admin) command line, "bcdedit /deletevalue IncreaseUserVa" once I'm done playing to reset any changes it's made. Got the advice from here:
http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=4192
Nothingelse worked so just finally glad I can run around with my jaw dropped at the ridiculousness of it all.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
With all mods really, auto-saving might crash it so it's well worth turning it off and just remember to save ;)

I do however crash when fast travelling occasionally, UNLESS I quick save before travelling.

Lethul

FH is my second home
If anyone would have a cracked version, would it complicate using the updated UI mod? :)

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Buy it. It's not just some crappy EA annual rehash. A lot of work has gone into making it an exceptional game. Such work should be rewarded by paying for it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom