Post your funny kills here ^_^

Sarcon

Fledgling Freddie
Oh ye and, well this isen't rvr, but to funny to keep for myself.
lvl hm... 45ish something wiz down in barrows, had nothing to do really that day, so found a theu, cleric, and another wiz, and we started blowing up oranges for fun.
After a while one of use suggested a stickfight (think it was me) so we body pulled a orange ghost thingy and theu did pbt, while the 2 wiz's sticked the crap out of the mob, with the help of cleric heals ;)
It really hit like a wimp, and we actually killed it quite quickly, was uber funny.

Also remember a scene from "the old days" with my pala yet not 50, was in df and got agro by a yellow "buttefly-thingy", had it on 10% or something, and got jumped by a yellow to me sb, n00b as i was i started hitting on the sb, even though the yellow mob were nearly dead, and hit harder.
After abit i died leaving the sb on 5% or something and mob on low to. Even got killed by the mob which meant exp death x_x, but at least i got my laugh when the mob suddenly attacked and killed the sb ;p so a good, bad day ;)

Glumur

Fledgling Freddie
lpep said:
used to go hunting infs in df with my koby savage carrying a staff.. low rr infs could never resists the nice easy kill of the lil defence-less koby :)

even had a blue con mincer pop up and try gank me.. killed him with the staff....

haha i so remeber u running around with a staff and a pointy hat up at rocots when i was lvling, u were one brave koby lady!

-Freezingwiz-

Fledgling Freddie
last night me and tinny(scout) was so lucky to fight 4 sbs and 3 hunters near mmg, and first all of them went for me and I used battler & AP2 and we killed 1 fast then 2 of them went for tinny who died pretty fast :( then my scalars procced(I was in shade mode aswell) and I finished then 1 off we where fighting, then in the next 20-30 secs or how long scalar proc works I almost didn't go down, but got a low RR hunter down tho :p and used IP and got a SB down to 20-25% before died :p (died about 5-10 sec after the scalar proc went off and IP used)
3 of 7 dead vs 2 ppl is pretty good hehe :p scalar proc = I win ? xD

btw: thx to the fg mids passing who didn't attack xD

Dreami

Fledgling Freddie
funnay.jpg

Some BM who was low hp and I killed him with my greycon Xbow. :m00:

Outlaw

Fledgling Freddie
Clipse said:
dang, havent got a screenie, but I was havin a tussle with a Norse, And my ablative proc killed him.

YOu have got a screenie!

Thorarin

Fledgling Freddie
Another funny situation, a long time ago...

I was running in Emain with my RR2 (back then) healer in epic gear. Original Tankster and group were also running around, I think she was still RR9 back then.

First time we run into eachother, Tankster immediately goes after me...

Tankster attacks you with her shield!
Tankster misses!
Tankster misses!
You are hit for 184 damage.
You cannot move.
Tankster attacks you with her spear!
Tankster misses!
Tankster misses!
Tankster misses!

By then her entire group was wiped and the fight was basically over.
Practically the same thing happened a second time on a later run, rather funny at the time :)

Messiah

Fledgling Freddie
Happeng a few days ago was in a fgalbs and sudden a fghibs appered from no where as usual, so i mezzed them and all the tanks headed for me so i ran and ran till i got to near atk where this silly tank called ravenbourne was still chassing me but getting nuke from other ppl, in the end he was at 1% health still chassing me so i turn try to nuke but couldn't instead pull my staff out and hit him for 20 dmg which killed him :D think he thought he was going get instant healed by his group but where to far away anyway got screeny but to big to paste on here

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH
Had a fight that made me laugh the other night in odins anyway. I had died to Geolyk (pally) and lionettina (buffed necro t.t) shortly before, so when I saw them again with a sorc (deb) I decided discretion was the best course and legged it :p
I had been on my way to suicide on atk back to my house for more pots, but didn't want them to think I was suiciding cos of them chasing me (silly I know) so I turned back toward amg. Just on the hill before amg I nearly ran straight into some elf caster, but since i still had 3 horny albs after me I swerved around him. Looking over my shoulder I saw the albs run straight past the elf, not noticing until suddenly the necro pet died :p
I turned back straight away and ran up to the necro (who had been healed) and killed him with a rather nice hit :)
I had used FZ on the pally to keep him away while I killed necro (mezz resisted t.t) so it was down when I attacked the sorc who MoCed. He was on low HP from another rather nice hit so I thought I might kill him anyway..... then pally grappled me :eek:

Funny thing is... he knew my purge was down from killing me before. If he'd slammed me there they would have won. Instead I Phase shifted the duration of MoC & grapple, mezzed the pally and killed sorc. So about now I was around 20% hp with no RAs/items up and a rather pissed paladin trying to rezz his friends. I kept my distance and hit him with spells until I could abuse FZ on him again :)

P.S thank you to whoever that elf was :)

Kathal

Fledgling Freddie
The funniest kills I got were when we were defending Beno. We had fought back the enemy and they were ressing ppl down hill while they pulled back.
I was standing on the wall with my hunter and couldn’t get to them in time so I made a GT at max range (out of sight) and used volley 2 times. I one shot 5-6 moving enemies with 10 arrows at max Volley range. 0 PRs as they all probably was on 5% life or so after a rezz, but I was laughing SOOO hard IRL.

Another fun kill was Cale (SB) on 5% being jumped by a Pally.
We were 2 Volley hunters and Cale standing at ATK killing BBs. After a while we get jumped by some stealthers + a few casters. We kill the stealthers and casters, but Brevis and I get killed during that fight, leaving Cale standing with 5% life.
Then a pally comes up behind Cale and starts wacking him. A few % from dieing the Pally IPs, but after a few mins he still drops to the ground. Brevis and I were laughing the whole fight.

Ilienwyn

Fledgling Freddie
Thorarin said:
Another funny situation, a long time ago...

I was running in Emain with my RR2 (back then) healer in epic gear. Original Tankster and group were also running around, I think she was still RR9 back then.

First time we run into eachother, Tankster immediately goes after me...

Tankster misses!
Tankster misses!
You are hit for 184 damage.
You cannot move.
Tankster misses!
Tankster misses!
Tankster misses!

By then her entire group was wiped and the fight was basically over.
Practically the same thing happened a second time on a later run, rather funny at the time :)

Probably forgot to enchant them before going rvr. Happened to me a few times as well but luckily not in rvr! :)

infernalwrath

Fledgling Freddie
me with verra when she was lvl 49 ( just mcl 1 and no si sc suit) + konnorel + powahh killed 10 mids xd in df . that was best moment in this game i had xD. gues nerf ap 3 from both + ip from both + fh + sob ? :<

Chilly

Balls of steel
Rulke said:
Had a fight that made me laugh the other night in odins anyway. I had died to Geolyk (pally) and lionettina (buffed necro t.t) shortly before, so when I saw them again with a sorc (deb) I decided discretion was the best course and legged it :p
I had been on my way to suicide on atk back to my house for more pots, but didn't want them to think I was suiciding cos of them chasing me (silly I know) so I turned back toward amg. Just on the hill before amg I nearly ran straight into some elf caster, but since i still had 3 horny albs after me I swerved around him. Looking over my shoulder I saw the albs run straight past the elf, not noticing until suddenly the necro pet died :p
I turned back straight away and ran up to the necro (who had been healed) and killed him with a rather nice hit :)
I had used FZ on the pally to keep him away while I killed necro (mezz resisted t.t) so it was down when I attacked the sorc who MoCed. He was on low HP from another rather nice hit so I thought I might kill him anyway..... then pally grappled me :eek:

Funny thing is... he knew my purge was down from killing me before. If he'd slammed me there they would have won. Instead I Phase shifted the duration of MoC & grapple, mezzed the pally and killed sorc. So about now I was around 20% hp with no RAs/items up and a rather pissed paladin trying to rezz his friends. I kept my distance and hit him with spells until I could abuse FZ on him again :)

P.S thank you to whoever that elf was :)
i am the sorc in question Dep, not Deb I had just got back in from a pary and wasnt exactly in full cognitive functional state, i failed to notice, for example, that i was being bodyguarded by Geolyk who was screaming his head off at me in /g whle i was serenly running arbout like the stupid fucker i am. I was quite embarresed after that fight tbh, but i dont care i was pissed and tired n stuff....mumble....hmm...yeah

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH
Chilly said:
i am the sorc in question Dep, not Deb

Oops, sorry :p
even had your name in the sshot, silly me :/

btw what happened to the elph? :)

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
moc debuff-dd nuked a svg prenerf with my chanter, but he outdmged me and i died. i bet it was funny for him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom