Warden
Bm
Bm
Eld
Champ/Hero

Svgs suck and there will be no svgs!

WiZe^

Can't get enough of FH
They have updated the loot for Caer Sidi, Tuscaran Glacier, and Galladoria. probely gonna have to farm that and the dragon to get the uber stuff :/

The Camelot Herald

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie
They have updated the loot for Caer Sidi, Tuscaran Glacier, and Galladoria. probely gonna have to farm that and the dragon to get the uber stuff :/

The Camelot Herald

No SI on the server tho, and they already stated that dragon loot will be tuned down from what it is now:)

No SI on the server tho, and they already stated that dragon loot will be tuned down from what it is now:)

Yah seems more like an assurance that they will never put SI in on Origins, wich I'm abit dissapointed with myself but I don't mind aslong as there are some form of better items then the crafted ones. I like bling bling 2hers :p

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie
Yah seems more like an assurance that they will never put SI in on Origins, wich I'm abit dissapointed with myself but I don't mind aslong as there are some form of better items then the crafted ones. I like bling bling 2hers :p

No if u look at the faq they are discssing SI but want the server out asap!

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie

i really want SI cause of the super cool dungeons it provided. i miss trollheim.

WiZe^

Can't get enough of FH
Tbh it kinda obvious that they gonna have SI on origins :p

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
wondering if wizards will have any chance to get a spot in set grps

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom