POLL: What is the most stupidly overpowered class in daoc

In terms of easy moderness, overpoweredness, bad design which leads for frustating fi

• Bonedancer

Votes: 190 20.1%
  • Spirit Master

Votes: 39 4.1%
  • Warlock

Votes: 345 36.5%
  • Bainshee

Votes: 114 12.1%
  • Enchanter

Votes: 13 1.4%
  • Vampire

Votes: 55 5.8%
  • Sorceror

Votes: 116 12.3%
  • Theurgs

Votes: 16 1.7%
  • Cabbys

Votes: 11 1.2%
  • Necromancers

Votes: 45 4.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mas

One of Freddy's beloved
Sorcs by far due to high utility, both solo and grouped. Strongly agree no damage dealer should have such strong cc with such stong utility whilst having a baseline lifetap, or just remove sorc speed and let the theurg have the caster speed Leave utility to hybrids/healers.

Gondath

Fledgling Freddie
kirennia said:
This thread was made way before the warlock nerf, check the first post date. I'm very sure the results would be different if the same thread was reposted.

Good point. I did see that the poll was created pre-nerf, but also noticed a ton of posts in the thread were made quite recently... then again, the poll results themselves are prolly for the most part quite old, more so than the posts.

And even before this last nerf warlocks were anything but overpowered imo

The sad part is how Mythic completely failed to see what was wrong with warlocks in the first place and thus missed the target completely when trying to nerf them. Warlock sustained dps was decent when first released, then poor after the first nerf and plain sad now after the last nerf. What made wl damage look amazing was not the delve damage at all, but the ability to frontload a lot of damage in a very short timeframe, and also the fact that this damage is unstoppable save for stun/mez. The already rather poor level of sustained damage was nerfed while the ability to frontload and cast uninterupted wasn't really touched at all.

I still wish they would just realize how flawed and unreasonable the basic design of the class was right from the start and simply replace unit primers with qc and give access to moc like other casters, and up the damage to a level comparable to other spec casters.

uspe

Fledgling Freddie
i voted necro for 1 reason. he is useless in rvr but number 1 in pve battle.
why not ballanced.
unfairly overpowered char is warlock and that means ----> where is zerker??? where is warrior???? no one plays them??? i wonder why

Doink-666

Fledgling Freddie
omfg what a result :m00: And ur really wrong about warrior/zerker Uspe :p called group setup mids have them to :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom