Politics POLL: Brexit Withdrawal Agreement

If you were an MP would you vote for or against it?

• FOR

• AGAINST

Results are only viewable after voting.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Imagine my surprise..

BBC News - Brexit: Disappointing progress in trade talks, says Michel Barnier
'Disappointing' progress in UK-EU trade talks
Thank fuck we have a Government not willing to bend over.

Mr Barnier reiterated that the UK would have to pay a "lump-sum" contribution to the EU budget if the transition period is extended beyond 31 December.

A perfect example of telling the EU to fuckoff in December, why should we help their bailout when they are still leaving Italy and Spain to rot.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Well that doesn't surprise me really.
It's a perfect opportunity as Covid-19 is a very convenient thing.

No talks with EU - Economy is shot - It's all down to Covid-19. Nothing to see here move along.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
No sign of EU waking up and smelling the coffee

Embattle

FH is my second home
No it couldn't. The UK has been angling for a no deal since well before the transition period started.

So is the EU with what wants, as said before this argument can go on and on.

Remoaners naturally won't see it any other way and will continue posting links/tweets to one sided articles as they did before withdrawal agreement finally went through, but feel free to carry on since it is without question a waste of time since there is zero objectivity from the on the majority of both sides.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
So is the EU with what wants, as said before this argument can go on and on.

Remoaners naturally won't see it any other way and will continue posting links/tweets to one sided articles as they did before withdrawal agreement finally went through, but feel free to carry on since it is without question a waste of time since there is zero objectivity from the on the majority of both sides.

So give evidence that the EU wants a no deal. All I see are extremely unreasonable demands coming from the UK that the EU quite rightly reject.

Job

The EU are ao fucked..I mean FUCKED.
Everything that was wrong with the EU has just come home and dropped a giant turd on brussels.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
"The EU is about to collapse"

Things people who don't like the EU have been saying for 30+ years.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
"why wont remoaners stop banging on about the EU"

Things people who have been whining about the EU for 40 years say...

Job

Fucking lol.
And theyre going ahead with HS2.
Maybe someone realised how many gps systems does the world need.
Winds me up it was even a thing.
Message to our british friends...blah..blah. solidarity..in this together..
Oh you cant have access to something you helped build.
Not that anyones going to use it.

Embattle

FH is my second home
There are 4 global and 2 regional systems at the moment, not sure there is really a need for our own right now although it would of been a nice boost for certain industries in the UK if they do end up doing it.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
It's more want than need. Galileo exists because the EU didn't want to have to depend on America or Russia. We'll have to stay tuned to see whether the UK will continue to be allowed to use the high-resolution side of Galileo - the fact that they spunked a lot of money into it is neither here nor there.

Embattle

FH is my second home
There are arguments that it grants independence, economic benefits and also accuracy benefits for now but to me that argument of independence is somewhat questionable in military terms when quite a few European countries still haven't reached the 2% of GDP pledge for NATO thus they still rely on the US.

As for the UK I'm not bothered either way, if we get access to the encrypted side then fine but if we don't I don't see it leaving us hamstrung any way.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
And so it starts. It will all be the EU's fault and not the UK if there is no deal. *sigh* So predictable...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom