Politics POLL: Brexit Withdrawal Agreement

If you were an MP would you vote for or against it?

• FOR

• AGAINST

Results are only viewable after voting.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
There is nothing Im saying here that the world doesnt know about the French.

How about turning up for the bus to geneva at 12pm...the ticket office was closed...fucking closed for lunch.

So we waited..the bus was at 1.30, the guy is stood next to all the English and Americans wondering when its going to open, he casually opens at 1.30, the bus pulls up.
He starts an extended conversation with a French couple while everyone watches the 1.30 bus pull out empty.
The wife tried to stop the bus, he just blew the horn at her.
We stood there with other non French tourists all in disbelief.
Eventually he finished talking about where this French couple were going on holiday next month and served us.

'We just missed the fucking bus cos you chatty chatty'.
Gaelic shrug...'next bus 2.30....
OK we'll take it...

Bangs away at keyboard for 2 mins.
'Non...saturday only'
I turn around to Amercans behind us, they just started laughing.

Wtf.
How does their country even work?

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Because you're going to their country to engage in their culture and their lifestyle, why should you expect for them to change for you?

And you wonder why people call you little englander, lol.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Well the inefficiency of the french is hardly news, why didn't you book the ticket online?

Job

Very creative contexting..all economies are struggling, and three years of remainers making britain look really weak is 90% of that loss of something we..didnt..have.

Gwadien

Very creative contexting..all economies are struggling, and three years of remainers making britain look really weak is 90% of that loss of something we..didnt..have.

What's that got to do with Remainers?

The £350m a week was purely on the basis that we left the EU and we got the money back, it has nothing to do with markets/confidence etc.

The truth is that it was a straight up lie.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Yep. We were "sending" the EU £350m a week which we now keep, right.

It was an argument at the time - but the figures are now in @Job - so it's no longer an argument and actually is something we can count.

We're poorer. You were wrong and the "doomsayer" predictions were right. You can't blame remainers for the experts telling you what they know all along.

Expert: "Sky will be blue when we leave the EU"
Job: "You fucking doomsayer. It'll be orange. Stop putting our great British sky down you self-hating wankers"

/leave EU

Expert: "As we said - sky is blue"
Job: "YOUR FAULT! If you hadn't been so negative the sky would be fucking orange now"

:rolleyes:

Job

Seriously, they are basing it on what could have been in world markets.

As I said three years of remoaners using every trick in the book is what stalked economic growth.

For all they now it could have been worse without brexit, you are listening to the tears of gamblers.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
For all they now it could have been worse without brexit, you are listening to the tears of gamblers.
You can tell you've never worked with budgets.

It's dead easy budgets. Even when you're talking in the hundreds of millions (discussions about which are part of my job, so I know). It's just counting. Not gambling.

$350million - are we sending/receiving it? Yes/No.

You count it. (How many apples do I have?) You don't estimate it.

Job

They are blaming brexit for the economy not growing as much as they woukd have liked.

Complete and utter fantasy guesswork.

Gwadien

They are blaming brexit for the economy not growing as much as they woukd have liked.

Complete and utter fantasy guesswork.

It has NOTHING to do with the economy, it's got everything to do with we're no longer spending £350m a week on the EU so therefore we have it in the UK budget, but we don't.

Job

It was there obviously, or did we give it to the moonies.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
It was there obviously, or did we give it to the moonies.

i. We never sent£350m a week to the EU. It was something like £190m with rebates. This is well documented.
ii. Our ability to realise the £190m a week as a dividend from no longer sending it to the EU has been more than offset by the economic losses already incurred by the process of leaving the EU. So no dividend (as an aside, that money was never going to go on public services anyway even if it had existed, this is the fucking Tories we’re talking about).
iii. Assuming no deal in December, the NHS “dividend“ goes even further into deficit.

Having said all that, the unfolding economic carnage we’re going to experience across the world in the next few months could end up making Brexit look like a rounding error. I can visibly see the economy shrinking as I walk through Dublin every day.

Job

It wasnt there in the first place...no, you're thinking of the imaginary growth that MIGHT have happened if remoaners hadnt fucked us over.

Job

They are just budget speaking that it cant be used because its been swallowed up by a flat economy.

I mean ..you know that.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
It wasnt there in the first place...no, you're thinking of the imaginary growth that MIGHT have happened if remoaners hadnt fucked us over.

No, actual reduction in GNP over the course of the Brexit negotiations; negotiations carried out by a bunch of incompetent chimps. Don’t blame remainers; every single step of the Brexit negotiation was characterised by Tories punching themselves in the face; did remainers throw an election that left them in thrall of the DUP? Did remainers come up with “red lines” that were mutually irreconcilable? Did remainers come up with the backstop without agreement from their own party? They did not. The only thing remainers did was stop the government breaking the law.

Take your “remoaners” bollocks and fuck right off.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
It wasnt there in the first place...no, you're thinking of the imaginary growth
No.

We're talking £350m that we never did pay the EU. If we stopped paying it, we'd save £350m. And we can count it. It's not dependent on growth or anything.

But we never paid it. It was imaginary bullshit. Pretty much like what comes out of your mouth all the time.

Job

Yes, you right...it must gave been brexiters, yes they were the ones trying to undermine democracy and our negotiations.

Nope..there were two clear camps, make your choice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom