Politics POLL: Brexit Withdrawal Agreement

If you were an MP would you vote for or against it?

• FOR

• AGAINST

Results are only viewable after voting.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Actually, if you understood it, it makes a no-deal brexit in less than two weeks more likely.

It means that the government isn't allowed to just vote on the same thing over and over.
To be honest I am fed up of this absolute fucking shit show from the Governcunts and most of the MPs in the House. At this point I want an outcome. An end date. A working Government that has a plan.

If that means we revoke A50 fine but that has to have conditions, one of which is any treaty changes/creations HAVE to be put to a referendum by law as I believe this is one of the major reasons we are in this place. That would satisfy me to a great extent.

Last edited:

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Hmm, not sure I understand the hate being shown for Bercow taking back control of Parliament rule. Wasn't that part of the Leave campaign?

One tory fucker was on Sky this morning say that Bercow took away his right to vote? WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK. He had 2 votes already.

Then the BBC harrassing Bercow in the street on his way to work.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Hmm, not sure I understand the hate being shown for Bercow taking back control of Parliament rule. Wasn't that part of the Leave campaign?

One tory fucker was on Sky this morning say that Bercow took away his right to vote? WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK. He had 2 votes already.

There is a bit of irony of the unelected person in Parliament having a big say on the outcome of Brexit.

But I do agree with what he's done, it seems logical.

Wij

I am a FH squatter

It's totally dumb. Bercow followed the rules (he may have pissed them off a bit by not informing them in advance).

The only Tories who would complain must be ones who were wanting to vote for the deal but only after a few goes for maximum grandstanding and posturing opportunities. Fuck them all to hell.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
There is a bit of irony of the unelected person in Parliament having a big say on the outcome of Brexit.

How is he though? May's deal was voted down twice. All he has said is that for it to be voted on again it has have a substantial change and not just change the font to Comic Sans and print it in black ink on black paper. I believe warnings were issued last week when MPs kept asking if the Governcunts can keep motioning the same deal.

FWIW I totally agree with this ruling. The Governcunt has shown a complete lack of respect to the House and deserves a slapdown just like the Leader of the House yesterday when Bercow had a go at her for fucking about on her digital device instead of paying attention.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
It's totally dumb. Bercow followed the rules (he may have pissed them off a bit by not informing them in advance).

The only Tories who would complain must be ones who were wanting to vote for the deal but only after a few goes for maximum grandstanding and posturing opportunities. Fuck them all to hell.
Totally agree. They had the chance to vote last week and said no. Move on. Get a new changed deal to vote on but not the same fucking one. I sincerely hope that the Tories never get in power whilst I am alive.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Turns out she can easily circumvent his decision..as usual.
There are that many fucking laws and loopholes, I mean that one was a 14th century one ffs.

Job

Yougov today

Do you want a 2nd referendum.

Yes 38%
No 52%

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Turns out she can easily circumvent his decision..as usual.
There are that many fucking laws and loopholes, I mean that one was a 14th century one ffs.
Um 1604 was not in the 14th century.

She can only overturn his ruling if she also has enough votes to get her deal approved other wise it will still fail.

Job

She could extend parliament as well, but that gets the Queen involved

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber

His job is to enforce parliamentary procedure.

Parliamentary procedure doesn't allow for repeated votes on the same thing. It's not Bercow, it's the rules - they need to play the ball, not the man.

Exioce

Part of the furniture
In what sense is Bercow unelected? That term is bandied about too often these days whenever Europe is being discussed.
Elected MP for Buckingham 6 consecutive times from 1997-2017 and elected as Speaker in 2009.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
In what sense is Bercow unelected? That term is bandied about too often these days whenever Europe is being discussed.
Elected MP for Buckingham 6 consecutive times from 1997-2017 and elected as Speaker in 2009.

Ah, I always thought they had give up their MP position for it.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Not sure if I just heard this correctly on Parliament Live but I think Bercow just said that the agreement of the house and the agreement of the union is required for an extension to A50.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Not sure if I just heard this correctly on Parliament Live but I think Bercow just said that the agreement of the house and the agreement of the union is required for an extension to A50.
union?

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
That's what he said during a point of order. Hopefully someone will post more details of what he said as I didn't quite hear what the MP's full question was but it did involve May's letter to the EU asking for an extension.

Job

Its common sense really, shes basically now doing what remainers want..just keep re asking the question until you get the right one.

We were fucked when they sort of maybe took no deal off the table and now we sort of maybe need to stop asking the same question because we sort of maybe need an extension off the EU who sort of maybe cant give it to us..but can, because all the 'rules' can be ignored at will.

Exioce

Part of the furniture
Its common sense really, shes basically now doing what remainers want..just keep re asking the question until you get the right one.

The opposite actually. She's been bringing back the same deal with only marginal changes hoping for a different outcome.

A 2nd referendum would be greatly more informed than the first, now that the public have more of an understanding of what a realistic Brexit could actually look like.

Job

They dont..all we have is endless doom predictions..not an ounce of concrete eventualities.
They will though have learned that no matter what, they can fudge, hide, envoke ancient laws and vote on votes about voting, till we all lose the will to live.
The pro remain and EU bias is there for all to see, its deeply entrenched in those with the power to promote it.
The majority voted to leave and its quite an eye opener how far they will go to thwart it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom