Politics POLL: Brexit Withdrawal Agreement

If you were an MP would you vote for or against it?

• FOR

• AGAINST

Results are only viewable after voting.

Exioce

Part of the furniture
To be honest it is a fucking mess and just needs to end one way or another so we can get back to repairing pretty much everything that the UK is.

Optimistic to think that any potential Brexit outcome will end the yawning divide that's been exposed in our society.
This is going to be with us for decades.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Optimistic to think that any potential Brexit outcome will end the yawning divide that's been exposed in our society.
Indeed it is and I never said that any potential Brexit outcome will fix things, I said get back to repairing.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
The no deal vote wasnt binding.

What you are seeing is parliment working out a solution.

All this beggging..laughing..humiliation..........boloks is media bullshit ,paper sellling ,agenda rudden shite.
Stop falling for it.

Of course Brexit is going to be difficult.
But this going on is normal voting.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Well we only have our fucking inept MPs to blame for this. I have never been so shocked at how our MPs have acted over the last 3 years.

Really? I'm not remotely surprised which is why I've always been unimpressed with the "regain sovereignty" argument for Brexit; the quality of thought leadership in Westminster has been consistently terrible for decades. British MPs are useless self-serving cunts on both sides of the House, and that's just the ones that aren't actively evil. I can't understand why anyone would give these pricks more power.

The one positive outcome of this whole farrago would be if everyone took a serious look at their MP's performance over the last couple of years; that would be a world where a shitweazle like Boris Johnson would never be elected again. Of course that won't happen because name recognition trumps everything.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
It's going to widen, not narrow it.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Really? I'm not remotely surprised which is why I've always been unimpressed with the "regain sovereignty" argument for Brexit; the quality of thought leadership in Westminster has been consistently terrible for decades. British MPs are useless self-serving cunts on both sides of the House, and that's just the ones that aren't actively evil. I can't understand why anyone would give these pricks more power.

The one positive outcome of this whole farrago would be if everyone took a serious look at their MP's performance over the last couple of years; that would be a world where a shitweazle like Boris Johnson would never be elected again. Of course that won't happen because name recognition trumps everything.
Well whatever the outcome I will be changing my voting stance at the next GE.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
If you think I would ever vote for that shitstain you must be mad.

That's the first step of the process... denial.

From this day forward I've decided i'm going to the Job of the Left.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
That's the first step of the process... denial.

From this day forward I've decided i'm going to the Job of the Left.
Why is it denial for me? I will never vote for him. That is not denial, that is a choice.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
twas Jobbing it up :(

Who's the alternative though? UKIP?
Ah sorry didn't quite get the humour.

I am not sure, it could even be the smallest party just to make sure my vote is cast. I will wait for the GE. I just cannot abstain.

Gwadien

We could see an end to the 2 party system at the next election, so much division.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Welcome to the Cult of Corbynista.
I'm sure everyone will be hopping aboard now that Seumas has told him to stop listening to his members and drop the referendum idea once and for all.

If it wasn't a two-party FPTP system both of these parties would be dead and buried by now with the earth salted, pissed on, shat on, salted again and nuked.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I bet she'll try to make it sound like this second referendum vote is though, even though Labour abstained.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Neither was the referendum ;)
No it wasn't but you have to understand that in the billions of leaflets dropped through every UK household the Government said it would implement the result of the referendum.

Gwadien

No it wasn't but you have to understand that in the billions of leaflets dropped through every UK household the Government said it would implement the result of the referendum.

Wouldn't be the first time they haven't stuck to a pledge.

This is why whilst I agree with you about MPs being shit, I disagree that the EU really plays a significant role in it.

They're not being held to account for their actions or inaction.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Wouldn't be the first time they haven't stuck to a pledge.

This is why whilst I agree with you about MPs being shit, I disagree that the EU really plays a significant role in it.

They're not being held to account for their actions or inaction.
I am not blaming anyone. I simply stated the fact that was printed on a leaflet delivered to EVERY UK household which stated that the Government would honour the outcome of the referendum.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
The Guard is very quiet about the vote that trounced a 2nd referendum.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
The Guard is very quiet about the vote that trounced a 2nd referendum.
You're ignoring this:
The Brexit Secretary has just voted against the motion that he’d just been arguing for
To talk about the coverage of a newspaper you hate?

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Your link says, Subscribe to read @Wij. And you're prone to posting from the FT.

I'm interested in what it's got to say, so why not cut-paste what you've got. I ain't subscribing to the FT just to read your posts :)
You get 5 free articles a month if you create a login :)

Anyway, it says that the economists' predictions of what would happen after a leave vote but before we left were pretty much spot on in terms of impact on growth. The only thing they didn't get right were the jobless totals not starting to grow (presumably because noone wants to invest in productivity for workers and because we are plumbing unthought of depths in how crappy a 'job' can be). Gove was wrong. We should listen to experts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom