Politics POLL: Brexit Withdrawal Agreement

If you were an MP would you vote for or against it?

• FOR

• AGAINST

Results are only viewable after voting.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Frankly it shouldn't matter if he lies to a queen in a civilised society. It shouldn't matter if he totally ignored her.

She's no fucking place in our politics, should be subject to the same laws as the rest of us (she isn't) and, frankly, can fuck off.

Amazing how many people have suddenly started caring about her though...

LOL.

I think it's bad form for any pm to lie to their head of state.

Yes ma'am the Remainers burnt down Parliament!

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I think it's bad form for any pm to lie to their head of state.
I think it's a disgrace that it's a requirement for a democratically elected official to have to run shit by an unelected rich bitch who's only claim to her vast power, wealth and land titles is that some of her ancestors were very murdery.

But be a royalist if you want. You brexit-blinkered mug :)

Gwadien

I think it's a disgrace that it's a requirement for a democratically elected official to have to run shit by an unelected rich bitch who's only claim to her vast power, wealth and land titles is that some of her ancestors were very murdery.

I by no means am a Royalist.

But I do think a powerless unelected head of state is far better than an elected powerless head of state who will inevitably try to change the powerless part :)

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing

Lying to old ladies to their face isn't cool, irrespective of their ability to throw you in the Tower.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Lying to old ladies to their face isn't cool, irrespective of their ability to throw you in the Tower.
Don't really give a fuck whether he did to be honest. The bigger crime is that our top elected official was put in a position where he may have felt he had to.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
But I do think a powerless unelected head of state
Powerless my ass. Technically she could have refused.

Refused our top elected official. That's fucking awful and the thing that's actually important about this argument.

Gwadien

Powerless my ass. Technically she could have refused.

Refused our top elected official. That's fucking awful and the thing that's actually important about this argument.

But she would have never ever refused.

Charles will be interesting times, but the Queen definitely does a very good job of being impartial.

I just think it's cool that we've got a completely powerless but popular head of state, I mean, who's the President of Germany? ;)

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
You have no fucking idea what completely powerless means, do you.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Don't really give a fuck whether he did to be honest. The bigger crime is that our top elected official was put in a position where he may have felt he had to.

He didn't have to at all.
Any position he was in was of his own construct.
You seem to have overcome by the Boris "Charm"

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
He didn't have to at all.
Any position he was in was of his own construct.
You seem to have overcome by the Boris "Charm"
It's fuck all to do with Boris. I couldn't give two shits about him.

The only thing I'm talking about here is the fact that it's almost 2020 and we still have an unelected head of state with actual real powers and who isn't fully subject to the same laws as the rest of us.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography

Attachments

• 95A57807-9772-42A9-8B86-3E8967FE72A6.jpeg
    95A57807-9772-42A9-8B86-3E8967FE72A6.jpeg
    89.3 KB · Views: 12

Gwadien

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YggHsc0LvyI&t=

This is interesting.

So it seems that in a no deal there will be 0 issues around ports.

However.

The bloke is saying that there's 250 places over the UK that lorries can go to get checked and passed so they can get on the crossing quickly.

But hang on a sec, what stops people from getting cleared then picking up AK47s and RPGs in between the check and crossing?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
But hang on a sec, what stops people from getting cleared then picking up AK47s and RPGs in between the check and crossing?
Just shows the ludicrousness of trying to divvy up the world into separate countries.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YggHsc0LvyI&t=

This is interesting.

So it seems that in a no deal there will be 0 issues around ports.

However.

The bloke is saying that there's 250 places over the UK that lorries can go to get checked and passed so they can get on the crossing quickly.

Fucking hilarious that you posted that, I was going to, but couldnt be arsed with 15 facepalms and an in depth explanation of how LBC was basically for evil white gammons.

I actually posted last year that the ex irish border chief came on radio4 and said the whole thing was a joke and there is no problem...they couldnt shut him up quick enough.

Gwadien

Fucking hilarious that you posted that, I was going to, but couldnt be arsed with 15 facepalms and an in depth explanation of how LBC was basically for evil white gammons.

I actually posted last year that the ex irish border chief came on radio4 and said the whole thing was a joke and there is no problem...they couldnt shut him up quick enough.

Yeah great.

What's the relevance of having a strong army when leaving the EU?

Also, I find that LBC is really good for a wide range of opinions.

Job

Because we are Europes only global power.

That kinda..by any angle..gives us some serious leverage in negotiations and you'd have to be in a serious state of denial and self hatred to deny that.

Which unfortunately you are.

Gwadien

That's such bollocks.

If there were any conflict it will be the USA + small amounts of help vs Russia/China

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Because we are Europes only global power.

That kinda..by any angle..gives us some serious leverage in negotiations and you'd have to be in a serious state of denial and self hatred to deny that.

Which unfortunately you are.
And yet the Netherlands were saying the other day that it might be better just to let the UK fuck off with no deal rather than carry on faffing.

Gwadien

And yet the Netherlands were saying the other day that it might be better just to let the UK fuck off with no deal rather than carry on faffing.

Then we'll bomb them into submission.

I really don't get it.

Job

You mean one person in the Netherlands said that.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Says the opposing party @Wij.

Why do you think the EU is being any more truthful than we are?

Wij

I am a FH squatter

Because they would prefer to do a deal. And because it's obvious from the 'proposals' seen many times before.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time

I'm just wondering what the reply would be if, say, Macron came over to give a press conference, and was potentially drowned out by people in Yellow Vests calling him a wanker. We'd be fairly embarrassed tbh, but when Luxembourg does it to Boris, all is OK?

Strange double standards, but then looking at your "No new offer post", not entirely surprising.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Because they would prefer to do a deal. And because it's obvious from the 'proposals' seen many times before.
I think we'd prefer to do a deal too - so how does that differentiate the EU from us.

And the "proposals" that have been "seen many times" - that's the EU saying that isn't it (in between saying they've "seen no proposals".

Who knows what's going on?

DaGaffer

Because they have zero reason not to be. Whereas Johnson wants to run down the clock. This isn't e en conjecture at this point.

DaGaffer

I'm just wondering what the reply would be if, say, Macron came over to give a press conference, and was potentially drowned out by people in Yellow Vests calling him a wanker. We'd be fairly embarrassed tbh, but when Luxembourg does it to Boris, all is OK?

Strange double standards, but then looking at your "No new offer post", not entirely surprising.

To use Johnson's own vernacular; "what a big girl's blouse he is". Are the nasty Luxembourgers (!) being mean to poor Mr. Johnson? Would he like a safe space? And his blankie?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom